Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,792 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

(pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! (3973 Views)

Cee-C’s Fans Reward Her With N2M, N1M, N500k, IPhone X, 10 Designer Dresses / Lol... Are These The Worst Wedding Dresses EVER? / Photos: These Wedding Cakes Are On Another Level Of Creativity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by aramadaokunrin(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
If you think you have seen outrageous wedding outfits, just wait and see. These are jaw-dropping, head scratching, W*F pictures yet to be seen. And you ask yourself; who are the men of God(god) joining these couple. Is the end of the World/humanity that near? Will you wear something like this on your wedding day? Will you allow your bride to be deck-out like this?

Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Lwkmd!!! I guess I can just use tissue and cover myself on my wedding day. #FtcThough

1 Like

Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by olatade(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2016
WTF shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
the fourth is the new definition of confusion
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by Fidelismaria: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2016
computergeek:
Lwkmd!!! I guess I can just use tissue and cover myself on my wedding day.
#FtcThough

computergeek

re u rily a computer geek?

i nid a good computer tutor

free dat is (online )
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
Fidelismaria:

computergeek

re u rily a computer geek?

i nid a good computer tutor

free dat is (online )
Lol, you don't need a human tutor these days. The web is wide and vast. Just log onto www.intelligentedu.com or www.edcomp.com
You can get a beginners' class and an advanced class.

1 Like

Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by Dayoto: 1:19am On Sep 25, 2016
H
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by integritylady(f): 4:44am On Sep 25, 2016
that she/he on that neither gown nor suit dress is the "madiest" cheesy
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by SAMBARRY: 4:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Smh
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by buchilino(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2016
OK?, I TAKE IT BACK, WHITE FOLKS R BECOMING CRAZIER.
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2016
computergeek:
Lol, you don't need a human tutor these days. The web is wide and vast. Just log onto www.intelligentedu.com or www.edcomp.com
You can get a beginners' class and an advanced class.
sup geek wink
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
sup geek wink
Hey Hector
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:55am On Sep 25, 2016
computergeek:
Hey Hector
I find girls who are techsavvy hot... wink
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
I find girls who are techsavvy hot... wink
.........I wonder why........
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2016
computergeek:
.........I wonder why........
Urm cuz dey smart and can fix things.

Wah part of i.c.t are u specialized in
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
Urm cuz dey smart and can fix things.

Wah part of i.c.t are u specialized in
Database and animation
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:05am On Sep 25, 2016
computergeek:
Database and animation
alright. Keep it up.

Don't Wana be caught flirting wink

Else some people will chew me raw wink

But still, can I have ur number? wink
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2016
Cutehector:
alright. Keep it up.

Don't Wana be caught flirting wink

Else some people will chew me raw wink

But still, can I have ur number? wink
"Please wait while your transaction is processing".......
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by Cutehector(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2016
computergeek:
"Please wait while your transaction is processing".......
grin u knw dat sound d atm makes wehn rolling out money? wink

Best feeling ever
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by sotall(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2016
k
Re: (pictures):these Wedding Dresses Will Shock You!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
that man in the last picture is marrying herself undecided

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija_miracle Giving It To Nina From Behind #legit Sex / HOTNESS!!! Malia Obama Is Flaming The Internet… With Her BUTTT / Hot Looking Jennifer Lopez And Shakira Deliver Epic Super Bowl Halftime Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.