Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary (28404 Views)

Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Alajiki:

You're just a frustrated, husband searching old hag. My advice, just get belle for one of your aboki customers. Follow your mother's example...the way she had you for your faceless armed robber father and ended up being a single mother. *LovePeddler*! tongue

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by deflover(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
I know dis gal wella Na Christ embassy she dey go for alakija she and d dude don go way back very hot gal then she don be Muslim now to dey bear fiada abi wetin dem dey call am
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by Alajiki(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
Stylediva:

You just told me how you feel! Hahahaha...kpele...mgbeke! grin tongue grin
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by doll912(f): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Two people are enjoying their marriage and some people here would be bringing up tribal sentiments and all sort of childishness. You that married from your hometown, is your marriage better than theirs? The type of people on Nairaland.....I just wonder...
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by stuffs4me(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kakamorufu:
you are just hating we Colombi ur sister. ooobi

True talk bros, the guy is pained we colombi him sister grin grin grin

Na so we go dey colombi and dey lash their beautiful sister come leave the chiwawas (ugly ones) for them to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by ojoisimi(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
I don't understand the kinda brain people reason with. a happily married man with three kids celebrates his wedding anniversary and an insecure, low self esteemed poster all of a sudden develops migraine cos of the fact that he changed his wife's name - the Lady and her family ain't even complaining. you should be totally ashamed of yourself cos the lady and her family don't even know if you exist. I wonder what your kids would look like in all facets of life

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Congratulations on your anniversary
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by jokerphilics(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
tobida:

Dat is not a question, it is respect for the culture u married into that is being debated.

u open eye marry from another tribe come dey convert ur spouse to ur tribe by giving dem name their parents never called dem, aint u better marrying from your tribe in the first place?
U c rope for her neck or u dn hear her family causing trouble bcoz of DAT. Wetin cun b ur own.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by IamOpemipo(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2016
Stylediva:

Yes exactly like your female relatives. You should know better tongue

Babe I b afonja not a flatron o..we dnt row lik dt..u flatron?

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by OILSOUP: 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
mrgafari:

Go to hell with whatever religion you practise that gives you the illusion to believe u can poke your nose into people's affairs and make ill informed judgment.

Nigga am not a religious zealous, but one simple interested in culture and identity. Try again! I dey wait!
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by OILSOUP: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Mumu people!
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by OILSOUP: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
Kakamorufu:
to hell wif your xtianity dude

hahahahahaha! Nigga u expect this to offend me, like seriously. hahahahahahahahaha!

I will laugh in ur face. grin grin grin grin grin grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by Kakamorufu(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
OILSOUP:

hahahahahaha! Nigga u expect this to offend me, like seriously. hahahahahahahahaha!

I will laugh in ur face. grin grin grin grin grin grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gerarahia
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by mrgafari(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
OILSOUP:

Nigga am not a religious zealous, but one simple interested in culture and identity. Try again! I dey wait!

your grouse with the couple is based on the assumption that the wife was coerced. you never thought it could be out of freewill. or for love of money. or for the celebrity status. or so many other reasons.

the fact u concluded it was by fault is a fair enough pointer that you are a religious zealot

if you can prove to me that she was forced, I will admit I was wrong

till then.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Celebrates 36th Birthday In Style / Bolaji Basia: K1 Bought N20m Piece Of Land For Me / Photos From Bambam's 29th Birthday Bash In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.