Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary (28396 Views)

Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Naeto C And Wife Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by IamOpemipo(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
BabaIbo:

na u be the dumb*st person on this thread... wetin dey pain igbo there, last time I checked... Peter Okoye, Coscharis motors' MD, O. C Ukeje etc married from yorubaland...

you need sense but the cost/prics is high cos of dollar exchange rate

Baba ibo calm down, persn no dey follow u joke again? Oya take one borrule of hero..
I knw say u c ya broda wey start the whole tin, buh refuse to coat him..i no judge u o..jus enjoy ya beer in peace cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by gidjah(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
am I ,missing something here please? I taught sound sultan is from the west' didint he marry some one from the same place like him self ?
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by BabaIbo: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Baba ibo calm down, persn no dey follow u joke again? Oya take one borrule of hero..
I knw say u c ya broda wey start the whole tin, buh refuse to coat him..i no judge u o..jus enjoy ya beer in peace cheesy
na joke me self dey joke...
Better person... I don dey OK, enjoy ya nmanya...
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by mrgafari(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
tobida:

Dat is not a question, it is respect for the culture u married into that is being debated.

u open eye marry from another tribe come dey convert ur spouse to ur tribe by giving dem name their parents never called dem, aint u better marrying from your tribe in the first place?

Either u provide fact that he forcefully made her change her name to farida or u should just keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by OILSOUP: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
gidjah:
am I ,missing something here please? I taught sound sultan is from the west' didint he marry some one from the same place like him self ?

Dem they fear their yoruba women puna that is full of maggot. That is y they keep running to other tribes.

4 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by Jorseen(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
wale2day:
Did her parents name her Farida? When he went to marry her was her name Farida? Wat did he call her before they got married?
How will he feel if somebody marry his daughter and change her name to Chinese name?

That is power not love becos love is tolerant and sees no wrong.
you really make alot of sense. Love should accomodate not dictate
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by gidjah(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
one of my every very finest in the music industry, That's my brother Sound sultan ,very humble though pretty educated, sings very maturely too, love this guys style of music so so much,one of the very few whose music you can find on my I pad,don't do shit as local musicians do this days ,love mature classic sensible songs and this man, gives me some atimes. Happy wedding anniversary to you bro,BIG UPS!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by OILSOUP: 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sound Sultan comes across as a control freak, will not be surprised to learn he is a violent man that beats his wife and i hate control freaks. angry

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by mrgafari(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
CSTR2:
Very stupid actually. Nearly barbaric as far as I am concerned.
Rubbing the woman of her identity. Well, she made an afonja her choice.

either you provide proof that he forced her into changing her name or u remain silent forever.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by gidjah(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
OILSOUP:

Dem they fear their yoruba women puna that is full of maggot. That is y they keep running to other tribes.
common bro, you van sure do better than that o, on Sunday afternoon like this ,,,haba,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by OILSOUP: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
gidjah:
common bro, you van sure do better than that o, on Sunday afternoon like this ,,,haba,

We dey talk am like play but the matter is very serious. see headline yesterday 4 fp.
https://www.nairaland.com/3381378/woman-discharges-maggots-vagina-ogun

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by OILSOUP: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
In my honest opinion Sound Sultan suppose change his name to Emeka Nnaji, identity doesn't matter afterall it is love.
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by mrgafari(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
happy wedding anniversary to the Fasasis.

to all of you developing palpitations over the wife's name and faith, I think you should learn to think before typing.

I'm quite familiar with her social media accounts and from her posts, I can say with a degree of certainty that Islam was not forced on her. if you have any evidence to the contrary, pls provide it

if not, just shut the heck up and let's hear word

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by OILSOUP: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
mrgafari:
happy wedding anniversary to the Fasasis.

to all of you developing palpitations over the wife's name and faith, I think you should learn to think before typing.

I'm quite familiar with her social media accounts and from her posts, I can say with a degree of certainty that Islam was not forced on her. if you have any evidence to the contrary, pls provide it

if not, just shut the heck up and let's hear word

Go to hell with ur Islam.

3 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by OILSOUP: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
To your tent o isreal
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by OILSOUP: 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Kachidox:

their puna dirty die all the yooroobaa puna wey i grill stinks like soaked pommo water :p .. maybe dats why their guys dey port go the land(s) of the overflowing fwesh girls..
#fact
I REP SE & SS

It is a serious matter Ooo! There women cannot keep hygiene, even their big yansh is never clean. Always one odour or the other.

See Ada igbo giving dem lecture on maintaining good hygene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLAsEzTnrm0&ab_channel=CynthiaAmadi

5 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by gidjah(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
OILSOUP:

We dey talk am like play but the matter is very serious. see headline yesterday 4 fp.
https://www.nairaland.com/3381378/woman-discharges-maggots-vagina-ogun
abegi brother, go sit down, you seem to lack something doing abi, on holy day like this I don't talk gibberish, non edifying things
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
Alajiki:

Sharrrrap dia! Are you not one of the people he's referring to? I'm sure you be konfam *olosho!
Yes like your mother and sisters. I dey learn work from them. Fool tongue

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by gidjah(m): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
OILSOUP:

I ignore that Islamic maga, its just that sound sultan is a liberal guy o, very friendly and less Islamic,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
OILSOUP:

2 Likes

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Dude is not lyin ma dear..ibo babe do ashewo pass..demdey sabi 4k sha grin
Yes exactly like your female relatives. You should know better tongue

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
Intermarriage between the Igbos and yorubas is notably lopsided, it is more of yoruba(M)/igbo(F), and most of us understand why. The yoruba girl is unpredictable, erratic, temperamental, quarrelsome, abusive; To an igbo male such attributes are undesirable, it makes these girls fit as uglies. To live with em as a couple would seem scary.
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by Rosheal(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Congrat to them smiley smiley
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by mrgafari(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
OILSOUP:

Go to hell with whatever religion you practise that gives you the illusion to believe u can poke your nose into people's affairs and make ill informed judgment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by nduchucks: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Why are haters focusing on the name Farida instead of congratulating this couple and wishing these people well?

Must all conversations include Flatt.ies and Afonja related, racist and tribalistic terms? embarassed
Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by Kakamorufu(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=OILSOUP post=49854990]

[/quote.] to hell wif your xtianity dude

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by Bollinger(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ndiofe:
Somebody need to reply the mofo sound sultan and set him right.
My first question is, did u marry a Farida or Chichi?

If na Farida u dey find, coming from a yoruba muslim community, their were alot of Farida, y u come cross river niger dey call our daughter Farida?

Dis is another reason yoruba men should marry yoruba women and leave other tribes alone.

If i say you mumu now you go de vex.

1 Like

Re: Sound Sultan & Wife Celebrate 7 Years Wedding Anniversary by sunbodan(f): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Signs Deal With Revolution Properties (Photos) / 10 Cutest Nigerian Celebrities And Their Families / Falz, Adesua, Odunlade Nominated For AMVCA Award [FULL LIST]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.