Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) (82250 Views)

A Merchant Sings Yoruba Songs In Dubai For A Nigerian Woman (Photos, Video) / My Journey To Earning A Living Online / I Buy And Sell Online For A Living. Am Here To Answer Your Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by LorDBolton(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
chibuzorAbia:
I hail the guy o, my brother.

BUT that is definitely NOT Dubai. OP check your story well!

The architectural design on those buildings point to central Europe but if that's the hustle then that's the hustle...

More grease to his elbows.
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by henryadex(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nigeria is a symbol of the world at large. When its
doom was made certain, its kings and officers seemed to
be as men insane, and their own course hastened its destiny.
When the doom of a nation is fixed, it seems that all
the energy, wisdom, and discretion of its former time of
prosperity, deserts its men of position, and they hasten the
evil they would avert. Outside enemies are not the greatest
peril to an individual or a nation. The overthrow of a nation
results, under the providence of God, from some unwise
or evil course of its own. But the people who fear God,
who are loyal to his laws, who carry out the principles of
righteousness in their lives, have a sure defense; God will
be the refuge of those who trust in him.
Be it known that man is never independent, we are always dependent
on somebody or something, your independent from God and His
righteous decree makes you dependent on self which is ruled by
carnality with its satanic decrees.Day by day we are making choices to obey or
disobey; to serve God or ourselves. Even in the little daily
things of life, we are making choices, and often we are not
even aware of it.NIGERIA IS CELEBRATING AN INDEPENDENT IN SLAVERY if you compare us with Dubai in 1960
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
This is called thinking outside the box.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
decatalyst:
shocked shocked shocked

You mean sombori waka go Arab Nation to sell corn? shocked shocked baale ile tun ni

What does NCA have to say? grin grin
Its NCAN not NCA and we've got nothing to say grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by biggz82: 5:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
I dey suspect something oh. Abi una no see d name
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Justiceleague1: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
decatalyst:
shocked shocked shocked

You mean sombori waka go Arab Nation to sell corn? shocked shocked baale ile tun ni

lols i pity u..de hia de do NCA,the husla go land naija with de drift with jeep,camp for him own house.. ;Dnø be so obalende suya spot take start for london? U sef,u don chop since morning? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by grandlexuz(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
chibuzorAbia:
I hail the guy o, my brother.

BUT that is definitely NOT Dubai. OP check your story well!

My first impression exactly. The architecture looks European and the automobile does not look like what you will find in a busy Dubai street.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
thanks,mr obinna..u actually told us that not all men fromur tribe sell drugs.
God reward ya.

From a concerned niger-deltan
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
benueguy:

I don't understand what you meant by the words U typed in Yoruba... But should he have gone into drugs like some are doing? What will people do that Nairalanders won't complain?! What?! Pissed.

Are you minding them? The average Nigerian man is mentally slow so expect nothing less.

Fact is, the guy is better than those two fools caught with the bone of their sister as they were making their way to a herbalist's for money ritual. These same lazy dander heads that was caught is probably from same state as these foolish ones here attacking the tribe of the hustler called Obinna.

My dear Obinna, respect!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by dondavinchi(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Remsilla:
God bless ur hussle Mr Obinna.
hahahahahaha kolo who tell u say him name na obinna
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Pylony(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
This is by far better than hawking hard drugs and getting caught in the act.. Keep flying the Nigerian Flag my Brother from another mother. grin
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by martineinstein(m): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Iko5000:
The picture OP posted looks more like an European city . Can anyone in the house confirm that .
true...with d cars,u can also tell its europe
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
benueguy:

I don't understand what you meant by the words U typed in Yoruba... But should he have gone into drugs like some are doing? What will people do that Nairalanders won't complain?! What?! Pissed.
Don't mind him. Not only Igbos hustle there at Dubai I hv a lot of Yoruba guys in Sharjah that also do stuffs like this and they're making it.
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by bsideboii(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Real hustler you are.
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by bigsmoke2(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Igbos and money making are 5&6
someone help me with that image
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Pylony(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
dondavinchi:
hahahahahaha kolo who tell u say him name na obinna
Your laughter and a silly question to if he's name is Obinna or not show's that you did not read any part of the article to see for your self, only looking for a way to bully another person for his comment. You better repent this sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by HirstMOG(m): 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
the man on this picture (Custance Bolivia Osigbemhe) is a musician from my home town, hope he's not the person you are calling Obina oooo
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Iko5000: 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
The roads ,cars and the enviroment does not look a sandy arab city .
asarebabson:
How can u diferentiate what u av just said?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Pennywise(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Avalon316:
That guy may actually be making more money than some people in this change era.

8k by 30 days a month minus Sundays, bros, that's like 26days or so, d guy makes about 200k, how many de make am for here?
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by eyinjuege: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Correct.
And their maize dey sweet. It would be more delicious roasted..
He should add their own type of pear.
Pls, we're waiting for roasted Boli, with some grilled tilapia.
Food business is serious business
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Yeligray(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Gud work bro. May God bless ur hustle...
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
cool
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Ike4God: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
hey this guy must be our brother when they come back home, they will tell you they work with the President of that country.. but com to think of it the dude has a fone in his hand instead of hand fan. are we sure he's not just posing?
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by ohiku4every1(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
I love his hustle, he did not push or traffic drugs, may God bless ur hustles
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Aroh48(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
decatalyst:
shocked shocked shocked

if he's into drug and get caught,you wil be the first person to check his name on Nairaland.Afonjas and mumu are like,pls somebody shld help with that zuma pic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
Better than peddling drugs.
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by tunshe: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
No one has mentioned Islamabad? shocked

A Christian enjoying his life in a Muslim country.

Islam remains a religion of peace even if the unbelievers rejects this fact.
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Joebeck(f): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
There is dignity in labour.
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by LovesonBlezz(m): 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
beautiful232:
nice one bra

E better pass Yahoo.com
l concur...#meanwhile am gonna buy u this corn when l will b returning from dubai..ope u gonna like it tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I must relocate from naija before the end of this year. Enough is enough

Relocating is not the key. It can further make things worst.
Re: Nigerian Man Roasts Corns In Dubai For A Living (Photo) by majamajic(m): 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
This is not DUBAI , its more of London

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Businesses That Are Thriving During Covid-19 Pandemic - Nairametrics / Full List Of Elon Musk’s Wives, Girlfriends And Children (Photos) / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.