Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Admission Into Gdansk University Of Technology Poland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Admission Into Gdansk University Of Technology Poland (1091 Views)

Beautiful Cities Of Poland / Between Denmark,poland,ireland And Sweden...where??? / My Trip To Sweden And Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admission Into Gdansk University Of Technology Poland by Tsartumboy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
I'm About to apply to Gdansk University of technology Poland...in the admission requirements... I was told to do legalization of my Bachelor degree certificate at the Polish consulate before sending it to the school to complete my application..but I'm confused about how to go with it...because I saw some post saying I should go to the ministry of education first and then ministry of foreign affairs.
So I'm asking to know which I should go for and how to go about it...please any information at all is not loss and I'll appreciate it. Thank you.
Re: Admission Into Gdansk University Of Technology Poland by slevin: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
U can legalize your documents at any court, ministry of blah blah blah. Na long thing... Mind u how did they say u should pay the application fe2v
Re: Admission Into Gdansk University Of Technology Poland by Tsartumboy(m): 8:11am On Oct 03, 2016
Thanks...I'll go to the ministry of education in my state den...dey admission portal will open 15th of dis month.. No info on dat yet buh it shld b thru ATM card or into the school account
Re: Admission Into Gdansk University Of Technology Poland by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2016
slevin:
U can legalize your documents at any court, ministry of blah blah blah. Na long thing... Mind u how did they say u should pay the application fe2v
That is not true sir.
Re: Admission Into Gdansk University Of Technology Poland by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
Tsartumboy:
I'm About to apply to Gdansk University of technology Poland...in the admission requirements... I was told to do legalization of my Bachelor degree certificate at the Polish consulate before sending it to the school to complete my application..but I'm confused about how to go with it...because I saw some post saying I should go to the ministry of education first and then ministry of foreign affairs.
So I'm asking to know which I should go for and how to go about it...please any information at all is not loss and I'll appreciate it. Thank you.
I guess you missed what you were told.

You may want to know that to lagalize document is quiet different from to notarize document.

If you are told to legalize your document, it means it can only be done in Ministry Of Education & Foreign Affair office.

why if you are told to Notarize your document, it means you can take it to a lawer who is a notary public or take it to the embassy of the country you intend to study
Re: Admission Into Gdansk University Of Technology Poland by Tsartumboy(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
Oh...tanks..I was told to legalize my certificate alone before sending it with other stuffs to der school for admission and the school referred my to there consul page..
I guess I'll av to go to ministry of education den foreign affairs right.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Travel To Algeria to Live and Work / Is This The Most Dangerous Highway In Nigeria? (VIDEO) / Nigerian Man Writes IELTS 32 Times!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.