Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. (4870 Views)

Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Greenbullet(m): 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ifecomumito:
please my girlfriend will be having a baby in December, we can't keep because of family issues and will like to give it up for adoption to a couple that need the baby. Any person interested should please contact me on my mail address, ifecomumito@gmail.com
y didn't u use condom

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Ifecomumito(m): 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2016
byvan03:
If you decide to drop the child in the church and run off, don't forget to update me so I can follow up the church and adopt from them. Of course if they decide to sell like many motherless babies home do, I will update it here.
I heard you ,bt I won't drop the child any where
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Ifecomumito(m): 6:11pm On Oct 07, 2016
Loisemm:
Ifecomumito , I commend u two for not aborting that child. For giving it a chance to live.
I suggest u both or one of u should confide in an elder you trust. For example, your Mum or Dad or her parents. See ehn, u are not the first and won't be the last. They will rake and be livid with u guys but at the end, they will proffer a better solution that will favour the family.

This is Africa. Giving out your baby for adoption is not seen as a totally honourable deed here. Most parents especially yoruba ones can even gladly take up the care of the child cos its their blood. They say they don't reject any child in their culture. U may be from another culture, but u guys should talk to one of your people first. An aunt or a family member or even a friend may be willing to care for the child till either of u is ready to come back for him/her fully later when u are stable.

And that may likely be your first born!
So pls think again. Some adoptions are closed. And you will never see or get to take back your child if you change your mind later or (God forbid) have delay in child bearing.
He could turn out to be your only son or daughter or child! (hopefully not).
If I were the child and u return to start looking for me upandan , I will deny you ooo angry wink
your advice will be considered, thanks for that
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Ifecomumito(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2016
Loisemm:
Ifecomumito , I commend u two for not aborting that child. For giving it a chance to live.
I suggest u both or one of u should confide in an elder you trust. For example, your Mum or Dad or her parents. See ehn, u are not the first and won't be the last. They will rake and be livid with u guys but at the end, they will proffer a better solution that will favour the family.

This is Africa. Giving out your baby for adoption is not seen as a totally honourable deed here. Most parents especially yoruba ones can even gladly take up the care of the child cos its their blood. They say they don't reject any child in their culture. U may be from another culture, but u guys should talk to one of your people first. An aunt or a family member or even a friend may be willing to care for the child till either of u is ready to come back for him/her fully later when u are stable.

And that may likely be your first born!
So pls think again. Some adoptions are closed. And you will never see or get to take back your child if you change your mind later or (God forbid) have delay in child bearing.
He could turn out to be your only son or daughter or child! (hopefully not).
If I were the child and u return to start looking for me upandan , I will deny you ooo angry wink
thanks a lot we will consider ur advice
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Ifecomumito(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2016
uboma:

so your people are not aware that a woman is pregnant for you!

how old are you by the way?

seriously do you mean how old i am? it's out of the broad picture of what i need
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by ElsonMorali: 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2016
I'm suspecting this op o.

You sure say no be steal you steal the baby so?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by byvan03: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ifecomumito:

I heard you ,bt I won't drop the child any where

OK, better.
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by timy22(f): 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
You people ve time sha!

This is pure scam, nd. U re still advising the op!

This is scam nd the truth will be out soon!

Dnt be deceive by date of registratn on NL, or other post by the Op, its a matter of time .

This is an old trick

!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Dyt(f): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ifecomumito:

thanks a lot we will consider ur advice

But byvan03 is opting to adopt na
What's the delay
Get the deal sealed already
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by byvan03: 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2016
Dyt:

But byvan03 is opting to adopt na
What's the delay
Get the deal sealed already

I think he changed his mind, someone's advise sank in deep. I no go even gree show picture, so if he changes his mind, better for everyone.
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Princess2011(f): 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ifecomumito check your email inbox. It's a very brave idea which is far better than abortion. Reach me as soon as you get my mail.
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by dangotesmummy: 10:37am On Dec 02, 2016
undecided
uboma:

did your mother give you up for adoption when you were born?

Was it the same for your girlfriend too?

Your child is yet to be born but you have already planned it's future...

And this future is for it to grow in another man's home.

What were you thinking when having unprotected sex with your girlfriend?

May God forgive the both of you....
here we go again. What is wrong in giving a baby up for adoption when they know there are issues on ground which is yet to be settled and they can't bring a child into it

Will you rather she abort it or dump the baby on the street to die or a car to run over it like some of her mates do? And what is wrong in adoption?

Nigerians henn. Smh

1 Share

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by uboma(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
dangotesmummy:
here we go again. What is wrong in giving a baby up for adoption when they know there are issues on ground which is yet to be settled and they can't bring a child into it

Will you rather she abort it or dump the baby on the street to die or a car to run over it like some of her mates do? And what is wrong in adoption?

Nigerians henn. Smh

I guess you are not a Nigerian then. Tell me, what country are you from?

It is not in our culture to give out our children up for adoption.
Nigerians have a close knit family system.
What happened to the grandparents of this child?
How about other extended family members to this child?
Have these ones declined to take custody of the child like the parents too?
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by EfemenaXY: 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
uboma:

I guess you are not a Nigerian then. Tell me, what country are you from?

It is not in our culture to give out our children up for adoption.
Nigerians have a close knit family system.
What happened to the grandparents of this child?
How about other extended family members to this child?
Have these ones declined to take custody of the child like the parents too?

But it's in our culture to abandon new borns on refuse dumps, gutters, and public toilets, yes?

There is nothing wrong with adopting!

If this story is real and @op and his girl can't afford to keep the baby, then it's better it's given up for adoption in the hope that the baby will be taken by a couple who'll give it a better chance and future.

No child asks to be born, and certainly not into a life of acute poverty and hardship. Adoption should be done with the child's best interests at heart.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by dangotesmummy: 2:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
EfemenaXY:

But it's in our culture to abandon new borns on refuse dumps, gutters, and public toilets, yes?

If this story is real and @op and his girl can't afford to keep the baby, then it's better it's given up for adoption in the hope that the baby will be taken by a couple who'll give it a better chance and future.

No child asked to be born, and certainly not into a life of acute poverty and hardship. Adoption should be done with the child's best interests at heart.
I just taya for some Nigerians and their way of thinking.

Infact I wanted to respond to that clown but when I remembered this meme I decided to stop there

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by uboma(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
EfemenaXY:

No child asks to be born, and certainly not into a life of acute poverty and hardship. Adoption should be done with the child's best interests at heart.

^^^^^Your opinion.

But for me, I will rather have my parents or in-laws look after the child for me till I am able to assume my responsibility.
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by uboma(m): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
dangotesmummy:
I just taya for some Nigerians and their way of thinking.

Infact I wanted to respond to that clown but when I remembered this meme I decided to stop there

You should learn to respect the opinion of others without resulting to insults.
You don't necessarily need to accept my opinion and same goes for me as well.
Go learn some good manners, boy.
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by dangotesmummy: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
uboma:

You should learn to respect the opinion of others without resulting to insults.
You don't necessarily need to accept my opinion and same goes for me as well.
Go learn some good manners, boy.
LMao

If you see that as an insult you're high on ogbomosho weed grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by MamaTej(f): 12:51am On Dec 07, 2016
Dear Op, I've been following this thread for a while.
I want to use this opportunity to thank you and your girl for not aborting this baby.
You are a man of honor. if only you can overlook the shame and stigma. Keep this baby and feed him/her with the very little you have. you'll be surprised at how good fortunes will come your way miraculously.

Think twice... This isn't your life to decide.
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Princess2011(f): 3:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ifecomumito:
please my girlfriend will be having a baby in December, we can't keep because of family issues and will like to give it up for adoption to a couple that need the baby. Any person interested should please contact me on my mail address, ifecomumito@gmail.com

ifeco am willing to adopt you baby. contact me ASAp. but I'll involve my lawyer. already discussed with my hubby.
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Tyviv(f): 12:30am On Dec 14, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by sisisioge: 1:42am On Dec 14, 2016
Oga OP, pls there's someone interested in adopting your baby already o. Gamed? Let me look for the thread for u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Is The Enemy By Johnysky / Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. / I Caught My Uncle’s Wife Having Sex With Gateman In Her Husband’s Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.