Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. (4879 Views)

Lady Travels To The US To Give Birth, Dumps Husband, Gives Child Up For Adoption / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Ifecomumito(m): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT GOD IS GREAT
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by signature2012(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ifecomumito:
please my girlfriend will be having a baby in December, we can't keep because of family issues and will like to give it up for adoption to a couple that need the baby. Any person interested should please contact me on my mail address, ifecomumito@gmail.com

What is the family issue?
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by taryour(f): 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
hmmmm it is well. I pray you get a good couple to adopt him or her. chai this life...

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by uboma(m): 4:37am On Oct 02, 2016
Ifecomumito:
please my girlfriend will be having a baby in December, we can't keep because of family issues and will like to give it up for adoption to a couple that need the baby. Any person interested should please contact me on my mail address, ifecomumito@gmail.com

did your mother give you up for adoption when you were born?

Was it the same for your girlfriend too?

Your child is yet to be born but you have already planned it's future...

And this future is for it to grow in another man's home.

What were you thinking when having unprotected sex with your girlfriend?

May God forgive the both of you....

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 02, 2016
Nigerians. You decide to do an abortion they will almost lynch You. Here is someone following the "righteous" route of keeping the baby, una still no happy. undecided

@ifecomumito, kindly delete Your phone number and picture on Your profile before the nairaland warriors come for Your head.

17 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 02, 2016
Iru katikati wo ni eyin nitori olorun undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Kakamorufu(m): 7:28am On Oct 02, 2016
ain't blaming u Tho. Buh what issues can be great to make u wanna give up ur seed for adoption. u coulda used contraceptives beforehand
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by YUNGLURD(m): 9:32am On Oct 02, 2016
I think u should go through the proper channel instead of coming here. Just so u knw,it is dangerous because u dont knw the kinda ppl (ritualist,kidnappers et al) who would come here to pretend for the adoption of the baby.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by eyinjuege: 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
That's not how to go through the process of putting up a child for adoption, unless you're trying to Sell your baby. That's a criminal offence btw.
You can find out from registered orphanages on the process involved.
Goodluck to your child
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by byvan03: 2:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
Op if you don't mind the involvement of lawyers and possibly the police ,I want the baby. No stone will be left unturned in the investigation, afterwards the adoption takes place legally . Contact me if you are serious on not wanting the child, you will sign it off for good.

Registered orphanages sell the babies too.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by byvan03: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Also don't expect anyone giving you a penny, the only money I will spend is for legal papers and investigation. If this is any form of fund raising antics or trafficking, don't bother.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Ishilove: 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
uboma:

Infact I weak

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Ishilove: 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Iamhatey:
Iru katikati wo ni eyin nitori olorun undecided
Sorry please, where did you get this photo?
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ishilove:

Sorry please, where did you get this photo?
online things
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Ishilove: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Iamhatey:
online things
I'm asking because someone posted this picture, saying it his daughter.

I'm coming let me check again.
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Ishilove: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ishilove:

https://www.nairaland.com/3368832/cry/2#49678777
I was even on that thread where I commented too. This pix is as old as anything

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Ishilove: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
Iamhatey:
I was even on that thread where I commented too. This pix is as old as anything
Ehen, so the op of that thread lifted this picture?? Jeez

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by laurelbae(f): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Woow... Am really glad u kept the child. Why not try & settle the family problem.
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ishilove:

I just laughed at how all those "good Samaritans" kept defending the op.
Scammers.
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by dytbabe: 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ishilove:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2016
VikingsOO7:

I just laughed at how all those "good Samaritans" kept defending the op.
Scammers.
My brother, the shamelessness of some people weakens me
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Ifecomumito(m): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2016
byvan03:
Op if you don't mind the involvement of lawyers and possibly the police ,I want the baby. No stone will be left unturned in the investigation, afterwards the adoption takes place legally . Contact me if you are serious on not wanting the child, you will sign it off for good.

Registered orphanages sell the babies too.
We're u at, u can send me ur no
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Ifecomumito(m): 6:18am On Oct 03, 2016
uboma:

hey,thanks though but i no you can never talk about where you have not been, that same way you can not talk about a condition you have not found yourself in. Thanks, Respect

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by uboma(m): 6:33am On Oct 03, 2016
Ifecomumito:

hey,thanks though but i no you can never talk about where you have not been, that same way you can not talk about a condition you have not found yourself in. Thanks, Respect

Hey if you can come here to talk about your plans to give up your unborn child for adoption, why not spill the condition that is prompting you to tow this line?

Have you thought about sending your child to your parents or your inlaws instead till whatever the condition you are in, gets improved?
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Ifecomumito(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2016
uboma:

Hey if you can come here to talk about your plans to give up your unborn child for adoption, why not spill the condition that is prompting you to tow this line?

Have you thought about sending your child to your parents or your inlaws instead till whatever the condition you are in, gets improved?
I appreciate all things, but the best you can do for me is contact me with parents who need a baby who can train a baby, I wouldn't want this baby to suffer becos of my ignorant. if you can do dat for me I will appreciate u, all your thoughts have been considered by me and d mom and that's why am willing to give the baby up, if I have the means heaven knows i dare not give the baby out. so help out don't be sorry for me, thanks once again for your suggestions

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by ifyalways(f): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2016
Hmmmmmn.

There's a scam in this format, old but REAL scam.

In the event that it's not scam, wait till the baby is born first, go to your states social welfare office and initiate an adoption process. If all fails, dress up for church, go with the child and quietly leave him there eg of churches RCCG camp, MFM prayer mountain, and all those mega church headquarters.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Ifecomumito(m): 9:39am On Oct 03, 2016
ifyalways:
Hmmmmmn.

There's a scam in this format, old but REAL scam.

In the event that it's not scam, wait till the baby is born first, go to your states social welfare office and initiate an adoption process. If all fails, dress up for church, go with the child and quietly leave him there eg of churches RCCG camp, MFM prayer mountain, and all those mega church headquarters.
I really don't know u, but I guess u r good. thanks this is enough for me even if my people find out i can console myself with your kind words. the best i have gotten, thank you once again and God bless you
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by uboma(m): 10:31am On Oct 03, 2016
Ifecomumito:

I really don't know u, but I guess u r good. thanks this is enough for me even if my people find out i can console myself with your kind words. the best i have gotten, thank you once again and God bless you

so your people are not aware that a woman is pregnant for you!

how old are you by the way?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by byvan03: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ifecomumito:

We're u at, u can send me ur no

Drop the number of the pregnant lady , I take it she is an adult and can speak for herself. I will speak with her and lawyers will take over from there if she is really onboard with your plans. Just be sure of what you guys are doing, once you sign this child off, you won't even get a peek.

Wait, your parents don't know about this? Drop your number , I need to understand what is really going on here.
Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by byvan03: 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
If you decide to drop the child in the church and run off, don't forget to update me so I can follow up the church and adopt from them. Of course if they decide to sell like many motherless babies home do, I will update it here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Give Up Our Unborn Baby For Adoption. Any Help Please. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
Ifecomumito , I commend u two for not aborting that child. For giving it a chance to live.
I suggest u both or one of u should confide in an elder you trust. For example, your Mum or Dad or her parents. See ehn, u are not the first and won't be the last. They will rake and be livid with u guys but at the end, they will proffer a better solution that will favour the family.

This is Africa. Giving out your baby for adoption is not seen as a totally honourable deed here. Most parents especially yoruba ones can even gladly take up the care of the child cos its their blood. They say they don't reject any child in their culture. U may be from another culture, but u guys should talk to one of your people first. An aunt or a family member or even a friend may be willing to care for the child till either of u is ready to come back for him/her fully later when u are stable.

And that may likely be your first born!
So pls think again. Some adoptions are closed. And you will never see or get to take back your child if you change your mind later or (God forbid) have delay in child bearing.
He could turn out to be your only son or daughter or child! (hopefully not).
If I were the child and u return to start looking for me upandan , I will deny you ooo angry wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbours Kids Wear G-stringz / Shocking. Man Just Found Behind His Chair What Wife Has Been Hiding From Him. / Please Advice Me!! Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cúm In My Mouth – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.