Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Highlights Of Peter Obi's Speech At The Platform 2016 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Speech At The Platform 2016 (2441 Views)

Highlights Of Money Rituals In Nigeria - VastFinder / Vote My Potrait Drawing Of Peter Edochie (OKONKWOR) / Watch This Hilarious Video Of Peter Okoye’s Son Dancing With Davido And Tuface (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highlights Of Peter Obi's Speech At The Platform 2016 by Noblejay7: 5:45am On Oct 02, 2016
Copied...

#QUOTES From Fmr Gov Peter Obi.

"To you young people, Take Back your Country...it is your future they are toying with". - Peter Obi

"I reduced my convoy to 5 vehicles and you cannot buy fuel unless I am in the car".- Peter Obi

"If I sleep in a hotel and have to pay N250k a night, I will be awake all night...feeling like I was robbed". - Peter Obi

"You know there are many big men in Anambra state, so when they want to see me, I say to them I will come to you instead".- Peter Obi

"We handed schools back to Churches and by 2013, we were number one in WAEC."- Peter Obi

"I beg you to participate more in politics, the society we help them abuse today will take its revenge tomorrow".- Peter Obi
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Speech At The Platform 2016 by remi144(m): 5:54am On Oct 02, 2016
is that worth talking
Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Speech At The Platform 2016 by nzeobi(m): 6:43am On Oct 02, 2016
Peter is the only Nigerian politician I can give 60 % of my trust.
Unlike governors who leave debts, Peter left over 80 billion for his successor as confirmed by EFCC.
Peter weria gawa

3 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Speech At The Platform 2016 by hisgrace090: 6:55am On Oct 02, 2016
Not because of any speech, peter obi! You're a man of integrity, I will always love you and pray for your type in abia state.

2 Likes

Re: Highlights Of Peter Obi's Speech At The Platform 2016 by doctormach: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
I actually want to see a transcript of.the whole speech
Noblejay7:
Copied...

#QUOTES From Fmr Gov Peter Obi.

"To you young people, Take Back your Country...it is your future they are toying with". - Peter Obi

"I reduced my convoy to 5 vehicles and you cannot buy fuel unless I am in the car".- Peter Obi

"If I sleep in a hotel and have to pay N250k a night, I will be awake all night...feeling like I was robbed". - Peter Obi

"You know there are many big men in Anambra state, so when they want to see me, I say to them I will come to you instead".- Peter Obi

"We handed schools back to Churches and by 2013, we were number one in WAEC."- Peter Obi

"I beg you to participate more in politics, the society we help them abuse today will take its revenge tomorrow".- Peter Obi

(1) (Reply)

‘there Is Evil Around Us’ – Crying Davido’s Hypeman Special Spesh Reveals / How Are The 6 Geo Politcal Zones Formed? / Dora Akunyili Niece Caught With Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.