Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Photos Of The Nigerian Students Detained In Turkey Over Failed Coup Attempt - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of The Nigerian Students Detained In Turkey Over Failed Coup Attempt (43513 Views)

Aruna Kadiri Visits Turkey Over Arrest Of Nigerian Students (Photos) / See Photo Of The Nigerian Students Detained In Turkey Over Failed Coup Attempt / Turkish Government Detains 50 Nigerian Students In Istanbul Over Failed Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Nigerian Students Detained In Turkey Over Failed Coup Attempt by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
nyabinghi:
by your write up you have been exposed.

lolz..
Re: Photos Of The Nigerian Students Detained In Turkey Over Failed Coup Attempt by DonEvarest(m): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
That's what we get when our country is seen as a pariah nation. I see only one Nigerian though.
Re: Photos Of The Nigerian Students Detained In Turkey Over Failed Coup Attempt by back2sender: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
madridguy:
I hope the federal government will step to help the student.
We will not help them, go and die.
School full Nigeria and if they decide to go and school where problem dey naa thier own cup of Tea after this children are children of the richthat has destroyed Nigeria educational system and taking thier children to foreign school.
Abi can you Point out any of them that belongs to the son or daughter of a carpentar, pepper Seller, danfo driver, Bricklayer, fisherman etc.??.
We must believe in Nigeria and insist the leaders do the right thing by fixing the rots in the system.
Re: Photos Of The Nigerian Students Detained In Turkey Over Failed Coup Attempt by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
I don't recognise any flat heads or round head boys. all I see there are guys wey resemble terrorist.
Re: Photos Of The Nigerian Students Detained In Turkey Over Failed Coup Attempt by Rocketicon(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
School in Nigeria! U guys said No! Just look at the reward now!! Dis unfair by the Turkish government
Re: Photos Of The Nigerian Students Detained In Turkey Over Failed Coup Attempt by basadenet: 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nigerian government should retaliate and do same.
Re: Photos Of The Nigerian Students Detained In Turkey Over Failed Coup Attempt by mindtricks: 9:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
madridguy:
I hope the federal government will step to help the student.
Until, FG finishes helping herself.
Re: Photos Of The Nigerian Students Detained In Turkey Over Failed Coup Attempt by mindtricks: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Rocketicon:
School in Nigeria! U guys said No! Just look at the reward now!! Dis unfair by the Turkish government

Unfortunate, but our Nigerian universities are more or less glorified secondary schools.
Re: Photos Of The Nigerian Students Detained In Turkey Over Failed Coup Attempt by Codes151(m): 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
But why una no dey like stay una country Dey allow some dey embarrass u anyhow?! Smh.... I blame ward., jamb, aptitude test sha
Re: Photos Of The Nigerian Students Detained In Turkey Over Failed Coup Attempt by Rocketicon(m): 3:26am On Oct 03, 2016
mindtricks:

Unfortunate, but our Nigerian universities are more or less glorified secondary schools.
But we stil have few dat are up to international standards! Na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Of You Remember Writing This On Your Notebooks? / Kogi State University Watching Basketball Match- See Photo / Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.