Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,852 members, 7,956,191 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:25 AM

Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad (1725 Views)

How To Easily Access 5 Million Naira And Above With Asset Cash Loan / What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With 1 Million Naira In Lagos Nigeria? / What Business Can Someone Start With 1.5 Million Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad by laryb(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2016
hello ppl.. pls I need a candid advise from you.. I hv a million naira in my account.. pls which country will such amount take me to work and earn a good living..
Re: Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad by Vickiweezy(m): 7:47am On Oct 02, 2016
Bro contact me asap, let me begin your arrangements to fly abroad

1 Like

Re: Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad by sobastical: 7:59am On Oct 02, 2016
laryb:
hello ppl.. pls I need a candid advise from you.. I hv a million naira in my account.. pls which country will such amount take me to work and earn a good living..

What's the exchange rate now black market to say

Don't let any agent fool you you can only make them happy by giving them that money any nothing comes out. just decide first on where you wanna go then come back. But to me that money is not enough at least to some certain countries

1 Like

Re: Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad by xreal: 8:01am On Oct 02, 2016
Ghana na still abroad.

Yea, it will.
Re: Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad by laryb(m): 8:05am On Oct 02, 2016
no country dey my mind nw.. Dts y am askin if anybody knows any good country Dt a million naira in take me to.. tanx
Re: Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad by somez(m): 8:07am On Oct 02, 2016
A good country? Then go to The Gambia.
Re: Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad by laryb(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2016
Gambia kwa... hmmmm
Re: Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad by Kakamorufu(m): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2016
Ghana. Gambia. Togo. Sierra Leone. etc
Re: Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad by dacovajnr: 8:38am On Oct 02, 2016
If you need Good advice you should post this in travel section and you'll get several Opinions and advices Right there..Not someone asking you to hit em up like the one above who told you to Hit him upm.beware
Re: Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
dacovajnr:
If you need Good advice you should post this in travel section and you'll get several Opinions and advices Right there..Not someone asking you to hit em up like the one above who told you to Hit him upm.beware
advice of life.. Op hed to this written words of wisdom..

1 Like

Re: Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Vickiweezy:
Bro contact me asap, let me begin your arrangements to fly abroad

1 Like

Re: Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad by y4code(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
You can get Dubai working visa for 500 2 years guarantee and keep the 500 to you

Thanks me later grin
Re: Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad by JamesKenneth: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
A word of advice: Try to have a solid plan on what the main source of your income will be once you get there. Plan ahead; time and money fly very quickly, particularly when you're under pressure to pay the bills.

In any case, the best of luck to you.
Re: Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad by SecretAgent: 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2016
y4code:
You can get Dubai working visa for 500 2 years guarantee and keep the 500 to you

Thanks me later grin
Re: Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad by SecretAgent: 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
y4code:

Thanks me later grin
$500 you mean? A friend of mine is interested in going to Dubai. Can i have your whatsapp number.
Re: Can 0ne Million Naira Tk Me Abroad by y4code(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2016
#500 i say do i mention dollar....07033818556
SecretAgent:
$500 you mean? A friend of mine is interested in going to Dubai. Can i have your whatsapp number.

(1) (Reply)

How To Draft Excellent Preliminary Pages In Research Writing / Exxonmobil Apprenticeship Programme 2023 / Free Training Opportunity: Social Media Associates, Sound And Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.