Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! (6862 Views)

I Welcome You And Your Family To The Month Of An Open Door For Your Miracle / How Do You Want Your Miracle Today? / Expect Your Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2016
Let me start this Thread today by worshiping our God, calling him by his names.
The Omnipotent God, the God of all Flesh, the one with whom nothing is impossible, God Almighty, the Lord of Hosts, the one that has never lost a war, Master Jesus, the Healer, the Physician, the Prince of Peace, the Good Shepherd, the one that says YES and no one can say No, the Lord of Lords, the King of Kings, the I AM that I AM, the Lord our strength….. Brethren, we can go on an on.
Why have I started by praising God? When I signed off this column last week, I thought it would be the last this month that will focus on delay in child-bearing.
But the news of the birth of a set of quadruplets; three girls and a boy to Dr. Rachael and Governor Seriake Dickson can best be described as another manifestation of the awesome power of the Almighty God.
It is simply the physical manifestation of the word of God in Jeremiah 17 vs. 17: “Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is”.
On investigation, I was informed that Sister Rachael had waited on the Lord for over 10 years. How long have you been waiting? Do you now know that any human being can have a challenge irrespective of status in the society? What is important is to overcome by taking the right steps.
Let’s briefly imagine what Sister Rachael must have gone through. Can you imagine how she would feel as the wife of a governor with the responsibility of hosting children’s parties when she didn’t have a child herself? Can you imagine what she must have gone through as a woman without children when the Ijaws are known to appreciate children by giving birth to many children?
Do you think the husband would not have been under pressure to marry another wife?
Can you imagine a big house without children to welcome the couple home? No child to jump on your bed, none to share your food with you? Imagine how many times the woman would have given up? Just imagine the number of times she would have found herself lonely.
While going through this challenge, some people must have mocked her and her husband, but today, those who mocked her have no choice but to congratulate her.
Brethren, I can go on and on. Childlessness is a big burden for those who wish to have biological children and have been unable to, but the good news is that we have a God who gives children. God is still in the business of giving children. He has not stopped and will not stop, but you, as a believer, must remain steadfast. In the mighty name of Jesus, the Lord that answered Rachael will answer you speedily in Jesus name.
Point of Contact- Brethren , I am not making reference to her story just for the fun of it. You need to use somebody as a point of contact when praying. In our previous editions, I referred to the case of Funmi who had a set of triplets after years of waiting.
She had IVF about seven times in different countries but had no child until she connected with the right man of God and the yoke was broken. In her own case, she didn’t find it difficult taking in after each IVF procedure but she never carried any pregnancy to full term, but when she came in contact with the power of God, she delivered a set of triplets.
This season, the Lord, in his mercy, will open your eyes and direct you to take the right steps in the mighty name of Jesus.
The statement of the Chief Press Secretary to Bayelsa State governor did not state whether the babies were conceived naturally or by IVF. Whichever way the babies came, it is still a big miracle. Do you have doubts? Ask those who have had several IVF session that never produced any baby.
The birth of the quadruplets has given the Bayelsa Governor and his wife a home. Until the birth of the babies, what they had was a house, a big house.
I am referring to the statement of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God that “ a home is not a home until it has children”.
In the home of the governor and his wife, Psalm 126 verses 1 and 2 becomes relevant:. “ When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion , we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter , and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, the LORD hath done great things for them”.
This season, the Lord will fill your mouth with laughter in the mighty name of Jesus.
The point here is that when we pray to break any yoke, it is sometimes necessary to use someone as a point of contact. You don’t have to know that person. His/ her testimony is enough. It is written in Revelations 12 vs. 11: “ And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony”.
Use that person as a reference point and ask God to remember you. Whatever may be the challenge, God is able.
Pray ceaselessly – While making enquiries about Sister Rachael and her Christian life, I was told that she regularly organized a prayer meeting at Glory Chapel inside Yenagoa Government House. According to my source, it is essentially a prayer meeting for women but some men do attend.
How busy can you be that you do not have time for prayer meetings? The lesson we are to learn is that Sister Rachael even as a governor’s wife had time for prayer meetings. In other words, she got serious with God. How serious are you? Work schedule cannot be an excuse. What do you do with your annual leave? What do you do with any holiday that comes along? Find time for God and he too will find time for you.
I refer to Pastor Enoch Adeboye’s words on “ The sure solution” published in the current edition of Open Heavens: “ Prayer is the sure answer and the ultimate solution to all problems and challenges of life”. He made reference to Jeremiah 33:3: “ Call unto me and I will answer thee and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not”. Why then do we pray and not receive answers? The truth is that when we think God is not responding, he is working on that particular issue.
He knows the best time to release that miracle. If Sister Rachael had a baby, 10-15 years ago, she is unlikely to get the attention she is having now.
Let’s share the thoughts of Pastor Adeboye on this issue. He wrote: “ Through the instrumentality of prayer, there is no problem too big that cannot be solved; the issue is: many people are to lazy to pray their way into God’s presence to enable them access the level of glory they require to reign over Satan, situations, circumstances and their fears.
“ God wants his children to develop the habit of praying always”. He made reference to Thessalonians 5:17: “ Pray without ceasing”.
We also have our authority in Luke 18 verse 1: “ Men ought always to pray and not faint”.
Is your own situation that of a desire to have more children? You have a son or a daughter and it has been years of waiting that seems endless? Continue praying and sooner than your think , your miracle will sneak in.
A woman, who has been waiting to have children, remained steadfast with God in prayer. Suddenly, she began to feel symptoms of pregnancy; she decided to see her doctor and she was confirmed positive. She left the doctor and drove home but because of the new found joy of pregnancy, she didn’t know when she drove past her home. Such is the joy that children bring into our lives. It cannot be quantified. No wonder it is described as “ Joy unspeakable”.
With what God has done for Governor Seriake Dickson and his wife, Rachael, they have overtaken their friends. What took their friends at least eight years to achieve, God has done it for them in nine months.
Do you also know that for those babies to be born in September, they must have been conceived late December or early January. It means this year is not too late for you.. You too can overtake others. Claim yours before this year ends. God will surprise you in the mighty name of Jesus.

•Note- Share your testimony and lead others to their miracles.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by KingOvoramwen1(m): 9:13am On Oct 02, 2016
Pls and Pls to all you traditional worshipers or Unbelievers STAY OF THIS THREAD!!

Happy Sunday Good People!!!

2 Likes

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by hopefulLandlord: 9:15am On Oct 02, 2016
Hmm

Nigeria's miracle is still on the way

1Naira can be = 1$

Prayer wey we don dey pray since

You don't do shit by praying

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by dorox(m): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2016
The woman gave birth to quadruplets after ten years of waiting is quite typical with couples that were given Assisted Reproductive Therapy like IVF. So, instead of posting your meaningless epistle you should have simply provided the name of the clinic where they received their treatment.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by promisechuks: 9:42am On Oct 02, 2016
dorox:
The woman gave birth to quadruplets after ten years of waiting is quite typical with couples that were given Assisted Reproductive Therapy like IVF. So, instead of posting your meaningless epistle you should have simply provided the name of the clinic where they received their treatment.
Stupidity!

Is he posting so that you will believe?

What's all these??!

What does the clinic name has to offer??

Think a minute!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by freecocoa(f): 9:47am On Oct 02, 2016
Don't get up on your a$$ and work, stay there and be waiting for miracle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Hmm

Can you stop trolling ?

cc : Lalasticlala

This nairalander posted a distracting image , totally off topic - obviously desultory action .
Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by sirugos(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2016
Without the Almighty Alpha and Omega, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I would have been nothing. So thank You My lord

5 Likes

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by mrmrmister: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2016
grin grin
Hallelujah grin grin
Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by Joshintua(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2016
Miracle can't come without belief and hardwork .
Rem. faith without work is dead.
Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by olutosfem(f): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2016
My God is always on time

1 Like

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2016
freecocoa:

This comment has nothing to do with the post . Did you even read the post ?

What is wrong with you people ?

2 Likes

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by Princelegacylemoha(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2016
Once there is LIFE , there is HOPE

3 Likes

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by allanphash7(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2016
What is a Miracle ? @op

I think the way god operate in other country is different from Nigeria
Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by freecocoa(f): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This comment has nothing to do with the post . Did you even read the post ?

What is wrong with you people ?
Sharrap, only lazy people wait for miracle, well excepting ill people.

2 Likes

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 02, 2016
I believe this should fall under a "scam" advert. Mods, take note

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by Opistorincos(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2016
Waiting for my own MIRACLE
Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by defendedvictim(m): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2016
ok na
Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by Goyim: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2016
God is Alive

1 Like

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by Shafiiimran99: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2016
That is destiny, no big deal.
Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by dorox(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2016
promisechuks:

Stupidity!

Is he posting so that you will believe?

What's all these??!

What does the clinic name has to offer??

Think a minute!

I know of someone that went from one church to the other in her search of this kind of miracle until my sister gave her the phone number of a fertility clinic in Lagos. She and her husband went there and after several treatments, she got pregnant and eventually gave birth to twins, a girl and a boy.
Come testimony time in church, this woman narrated how her enemies blocked her womb for so long and how her pastor pastor prayed for her, but she never told the church the most important thing she did that got her pregnant.
That kind of false testimony can make some people to keep praying for their miracle instead of seeking for real help from doctors. As a christian, you don't want to give a false impression that God did a miracle when it was actually done by the scientific knowledge of man. Do you?

6 Likes

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by Ranchhoddas: 10:45am On Oct 02, 2016
I really need a miracle!!!
Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by olawonder(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2016
I believe life ought to take its natural cause, according to God's own judgments and destinies. I don't seek miracles because life itself and everything in, and between it, are miracles already!
Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by juman(m): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2016
What we need in this country is serious minded leaders. The leaders that have good minds towards their people like awolowo.

The leaders with wisdom.

That kind of leaders would be performing miracles daily.
Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 02, 2016
dorox:

I know of someone that went from one church to the other in her search for this kind of miracle until my sister gave her the phone number of a fertility clinic in Lagos. She and her husband went there and after several treatments, she got pregnant and eventually gave birth to twins, a girl and a boy.
Come testimony time in church, this woman narrated how her enemies blocked her womb for so long and how her pastor pastor prayed for her, but she never told the church the most important thing she did that got her pregnant.
That kind of false testimony can make some people to keep praying for their miracle instead of seeking for real help from doctors. As a christian, you don't want to give a false impression that God did a miracle when it was actually done by the scientific knowledge of man. Do you?

God bless you. I was exactly saying same on Fri.
Pple claim much to be religious and it pains me a lot cos if we are,I believe our leaders won't be so wicked like this.
How can someone jump up in a church claiming that he was relieved of 3 days stomach upset after he must have taken some drugs and same person would wanna make Pple belive it was a miracle.

if you believe so much in miracles then do the following,

1. when your down with severe typhoid fever,don't take drugs. just keep praying for it to go

2. Don't read and enter.the examination hall. believe miracle will happen there

3. don't feed like 1 week,believe miracles will keep you going.

some things are just too natural Buh it hurts me how Pple see it religiously...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by Immorttal: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
sirugos:
Without the Almighty Alpha and Omega, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I would have been nothing. So thank You My lord
what of the billions that are suffering and dying. does that mean they dont have Jesus christ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by hopefulLandlord: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
alanposh:

God bless you. I was exactly saying same on Fri.
Pple claim much to be religious and it pains me a lot cos if we are,I believe our leaders won't be so wicked like this.
How can someone jump up in a church claiming that he was relieved of 3 days stomach upset after he must have taken some drugs and same person would wanna make Pple belive it was a miracle.

if you believe so much in miracles then do the following,

1. when your down with severe typhoid fever,don't take drugs. just keep praying for it to go

2. Don't read and enter.the examination hall. believe miracle will happen there

3. don't feed like 1 week,believe miracles will keep you going.

some things are just too natural Buh it hurts me how Pple see it religiously...

1 Like

Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by sirugos(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
Immorttal:
what of the billions that are suffering and dying. does that mean they dont have Jesus christ.
just get out and stop mentioning me
Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by bbjummy: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
OP, Thx for this piece. My hope, strength and faith won't fail me.
These words came to me at the right time. God bless u
Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by bbjummy: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
dorox:

I know of someone that went from one church to the other in her search for this kind of miracle until my sister gave her the phone number of a fertility clinic in Lagos. She and her husband went there and after several treatments, she got pregnant and eventually gave birth to twins, a girl and a boy.
Please did I hear you say scientific knowledge? My brother who do you think own science and even the life of the scientists? Nothing can ever be possible without the greatest scientist even the doctors attributes this to him. "doctors treat but God heals" it's always at their door post.
Re: Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
freecocoa:
So in dis case wat work do u want her to do again to get a child by d way cos u dont believe in miracles doesn't mean they dont exist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Experiences Strengthened Your Faith In God? / The Wars Of Religion / Understanding Atheism. Nairaland atheists C'mon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.