Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,485 members, 7,770,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:52 AM

2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo (21714 Views)

Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) / A Nigerian Woman Caught With Drugs In India (Photo) / Two Nigerian Men Arrested With Cocaine In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by exlinkleads(f): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2016
Two Nigerian men were arrested on Friday, September 30th by a joint team of Delhi and Goa Police for cheating several people after befriending them on social networking sites. The suspects identified as Chukwuma Collins, 35, and Nicodemus Obinn, 27, used to befriend people on Facebook and then ask for money to send "necessary items" to their family members in UK.

Police said that the two used to cook up stories about the poor conditions of their family members living in western countries and ask the victims to help them with money. After receiving the money they broke all contact with the victims. Both have been involved in several cases of fraud and an FIR was registered against them in Goa cyber crime cell.

Bridget Fernandes Rai, a victim made a complaint to Goa Police, claiming to have been cheated of around Rs 8 lakh by the duo. She said that she had befriended Collins on Facebook and after a few days of chatting he started calling her.

Rai told the police that Collins started referring to her as his sister and asked for Rs 8 lakh to transfer some money and jewellery through a courier to his relatives. He claimed that the courier was stuck in legal processes at the customs department in Goa and he needed to get it delivered quickly as his wife had expired.

Rai agreed to transfer the money to his account. As soon as the money was transferred, Collins disappeared. After some time, Bridget received a call from the custom department, which raised questions regarding the parcel she had sent, and realised that she was duped.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/2-nigerians-arrested-for-advance-fee.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by ajaniade004: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2016
Na dem dem. Biafrauds

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by TomorrowToday: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2016
Perhaps this is better than doing money rituals with human beings.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by sumborri: 11:32am On Oct 02, 2016
Ndi ablord. U wanna make d dollars. Andd Bleep all tha babies in mainland andd island. Now you both will wear skirts and tights in prison while some men force u to wear make up. One collect for one dollar. Happy sunday

8 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2016
Chukwuma Collins, 35
Nicodemus Obinn, 27

By their names, we shall know their region. They don't disappoint.
Them and fraud are

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
These people commit no crime. When did soliciting for arms become a crime? Did they force anybody for the arms? Poverty is disturbing Indians more than Buhari regime. Those boys too, they fold my hands, didn't they see a better country? Indians who are struggling to eat a squaremeal like Nigerians in this hell-hole call Buhari Era, are not smiling. Notwithstanding, no law has been broken. Free them and let them go.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by kabrud: 12:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Na dem, national and international fraudsters. If e no be drugs e go be 419, hardwork my foot.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
I'm fed up with all this OSU....they have taking development to New Delhi as their own region lyk de did 2 d west.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by seangy4konji: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
All this gift items stories ways make me laugh.

So this story still deh come here...Am not in any association...

Life is hard and they are trying to survive...

The rule is dont get caught...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by EHMIR(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Live from dept of statistics,NCA abu dhabigringrin

we wish to inform you that NCA will not take d stress of checking the names,merely looking at the nature of crime,we already knw that UGWU EXPORTERS ve no rivals in dis kind of crime...thanks for ur kind coperation.

Meanwhile ugwu exporters nd drug smuggling + 419 are like...cheesygrin

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by EHMIR(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Daniel1990:
These people commit no crime. When did soliciting for arms become a crime? Did they force anybody for the arms? Poverty is disturbing Indians more than Buhari regime. Those boys too, they fold my hands, didn't they see a better country? Indians who are struggling to eat a squaremeal like Nigerians in this hell-hole call Buhari Era, are not smiling. Notwithstanding, no law has been broken. Free them and let them go.
its written in d book of nairaland,that verily when the time thous cometh for the enemies of the state to wail,they shall do so,calling the president names,nd blaming him..but verily thou shall abandone them in their utter ignorance,for their wailing voices shall wane nd bcome pale..grin

shame on you,are u of the ugwu exporting tribe

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by omusiliyu(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
NCAN, UNILAG chapter, Akoka, Lagos State.

Name Checked...

They're the one, the hard work tribe...

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by lifezone247(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
I'm coming make I read........modified, after reading I Jst come across two known names but I no want talk b4 mod go slam me wit jail terms.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Trapnews: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Afonja slaves deserve serious flogging. They are embarrassment to the black raceundecided

12 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
*Rushes into thread as NCAN President Maitama Branch*

*Rushes Out Of Thread to Ibiza *

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by cescky(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
These people fall hand sha

Thev given the ritualists a reason to rear their heads

5 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by godson4u79(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Chukwuma Collins, 35, and Nicodemus Obinn, 27

Dudes re just bent on developing India at all cost

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by jeff1993: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
NCAN BRANCH ...... Reporting from Bangalore India .......Please come and help us ...... D Ugandans are bent on developing our country!!!!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
Na dem

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by YourNemesis: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
Duuurh!.... We at NCAN are not Surprised at all.
Who else would they be if not our crime infested brothers from the east bent on developing Delhi and Mumbai by all cost..
The only people I know that run places down claiming to "develop" them.

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by kings09(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
When d so-called biafrauds do good, d likes of madridguy, standing5 , hungerbad n related yeye peeps tag dem Nigerians, but wen it's negative, they r citizens of the land of jews

6 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by chelseabmw(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
derespect:
Chukwuma Collins, 35
Nicodemus Obinn, 27

By their names, we shall know their region. They don't disappoint.
Them and fraud are

I'm not Igbo ... You are a disgrace to your generation .. They are Nigerians

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by kings09(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
When they do good, they r tagged Nigerians but wen they do bad, u remember they r biafrauds. Hypcrisy must be ur surname
ajaniade004:
Na dem dem. Biafrauds

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Edum13656: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
foreign women obsession with blackman in bed make them vulnerable... They want warmth bed for free.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by chinex276(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
mtsheeeewwww... shakes my head 4 my brothers

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Badtman(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
The way Nairalanders booked Land wen it's Crimes trend cuz they want to Check Name

But we can never be Disappointed Na Rotten ones among the Good people of Biafra

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by DIFY20(f): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
D
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by EasternActivist: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
At least will always be better than money ritual tongue

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested For Advance Fee Fraud In Delhi, India - Photo by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
chelseabmw:

I'm not Igbo ... You are a disgrace to your generation .. They are Nigerians
You can say whatever u like.
The problem about DEMOCRACY is that fool like you also has the right to freedom of speech

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Ambush And Kill Two Police Officers In Anambra / Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) / Two Students Jailed For Cybercrime, Romance Scam In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.