Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Pastors/ Mansions In Heaven................?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors/ Mansions In Heaven................?? (792 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors/ Mansions In Heaven................?? by mrmrmister: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2016
[size=13pt]As kids , they used to tell us that when we die and make Heaven, we have mansions in heaven.
The mansions are built according to what (the offerings) we give to God on earth.
Infact I was even told that Lazarus the beggar is currently squatting with Abraham in heaven grin because he never gave offerings.

So my question is,
Do your Pastors ( who spend the offerings here on earth grin) have mansions in heaven??

Another question
Why do they (pastors) tell you not to worry about worldly things, but instead enjoy your reward in heaven while they keep buying private jets??
What is a Pastor's reward in Heaven??

#Curious [/size]
Re: Pastors/ Mansions In Heaven................?? by Ranchhoddas: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Bigger mansions
Re: Pastors/ Mansions In Heaven................?? by johnydon22(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Pastors/MOGs/Daddy GO's keep telling the poor to forget the things of the world and make the heavenly riches, pay tithes and have a heavenly account accessible when you die, but they themselves stark huge amount of money right here on earth, big houses and cars and jets - isn't time the poor asked themselves "Do they really believe what they preach?"

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastors/ Mansions In Heaven................?? by hahn(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Product of wishful thinking.

God loves the poor and blesses the rich - Sonoflucifer 2016

smiley

1 Like

Re: Pastors/ Mansions In Heaven................?? by mrmrmister: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
hahn:

smiley
Re: Pastors/ Mansions In Heaven................?? by mrmrmister: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
hahn:

smiley

grin grin
Re: Pastors/ Mansions In Heaven................?? by raphieMontella: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Bigger mansions
and bigger private jets
Re: Pastors/ Mansions In Heaven................?? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
johnydon22:
Pastors/MOGs/Daddy GO's keep telling the poor to forget the things of the world and make the heavenly riches, pay tithes and have a heavenly account accessible when you die, but they themselves stark huge amount of money right here on earth, big houses and cars and jets - isn't time the poor asked themselves "Do they really believe what they preach?"

LOL, BLOODY THIEVES! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors/ Mansions In Heaven................?? by honourhim: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
johnydon22:

I agree with this.
Re: Pastors/ Mansions In Heaven................?? by honourhim: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
mrmrmister:
[size=13pt]As kids , they used to tell us that when we die and make Heaven, we have mansions in heaven.
The mansions are built according to what (the offerings) we give to God on earth.
Infact I was even told that Lazarus the beggar is currently squatting with Abraham in heaven grin because he never gave offerings.

So my question is,
Do your Pastors ( who spend the offerings here on earth grin) have mansions in heaven??

Another question
Why do they (pastors) tell you not to worry about worldly things, but instead enjoy your reward in heaven while they keep buying private jets??
What is a Pastor's reward in Heaven??

#Curious [/size]

Its really pathetic. For me i cant stay in any church that does this. There are some churches that are not like that anyway. People should rather change to those churches. No pastor can tell me how i will spend my money. If you like preach from morning till night, i will put my money in any church i find in need of it, not only where i worship. For some months now i ve not put my money in the church i worship, i ve been given to other churches, especially the up coming ones to give them support. Not that my church fall under the the category you mentioned but considering the fact that my monthly tithe/offering is quite reasonable and can be of good support to the up coming churches thats why i give to them. We should be wise.
Re: Pastors/ Mansions In Heaven................?? by mrmrmister: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
honourhim:

Its really pathetic. For me i cant stay in any church that does this. There are some churches that are not like that anyway. People should rather change to those churches. No pastor can tell me how i will spend my money. If you like preach from morning till night, i will put my money in any church i find in need of it, not only where i worship. For some months now i ve not put my money in the church i worship, i ve been given to other churches, especially the up coming ones to give them support. Not that my church fall under the the category you mentioned but considering the fact that my monthly tithe/offering is quite reasonable and can be of good support to the up coming churches thats why i give to them. We should be wise.

Wow
How nice of you cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Help / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(sat. 07/01/2017) / The True Definition Of Righteousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.