Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. (49015 Views)

See!! Full Specifications Of Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini. / The Prices Of Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Will Surprise You / Gionee M6 And M6 Plus Official Specsand Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by peeguy(m): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2016
cool
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by SBOLA45: 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2016
undisputedk:
Please if you have any of these phones for sale, quote me with your price and location.

Infinix hot 4
Gionee m5 mini/m5
Infinix note 2/3

It must be working perfectly with the accessories.

Gionee m5 mini available for 35k. Less than a 3wk old with accessories
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Tscholar(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hello Goodafternoon great people.pls i have a question for you to help me solve pls come to my aid pls,thanks.Here is the question: I can't get to use my phone googleplay ,i can't add any of my gmail acct to my youtube,it will just be writing connection to server fail.Infact i downloaded youtube app on it own but still anytime i want to sign in,it will just lead me somewhere on my phone and later on,it would just write "communication to server fail". pls what is the way out for me on this issue.Thank you!
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Tscholar(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
undisputedk:
Please if you have any of these phones for sale, quote me with your price and location.

Infinix hot 4
Gionee m5 mini/m5
Infinix note 2/3

It must be working perfectly with the accessories.

Hello Goodafternoon great people.pls i have a question for you to help me solve pls come to my aid pls,thanks.Here is the question: I can't get to use my phone googleplay ,i can't add any of my gmail acct to my youtube,it will just be writing connection to server fail.Infact i downloaded youtube app on it own but still anytime i want to sign in,it will just lead me somewhere on my phone and later on,it would just write "communication to server fail". pls what is the way out for me on this issue.Thank you!
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by undisputedk: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
SBOLA45:

Gionee m5 mini available for 35k. Less than a 3wk old with accessories

30k last
Report your location
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by SBOLA45: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2016
undisputedk:

30k last
Report your location

Sorry 35k last price. Egbeda lagos
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by puyol5: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2016
Tscholar:
a factory reset is needed
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Kiady16: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2016
Tscholar:
your phone needs a software upgrade. Take it to a Gionee service centre and get it done for free.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by peeguy(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2016
M6 ooooo we are waiting
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by amosunmd: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2016
E suppose don Show as regards their M6 teaser on facebook
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by peeguy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
everyone is waiting.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2016
Kiady16:
your phone needs a software upgrade. Take it to a Gionee service centre and get it done for free.
Oga kiady pls don't be annoy reply me i think My Gionee M3 Mini is currently dead but it is still charging so i want to know maybe Gionee cc can help me on it
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Kiady16: 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Oga kiady pls don't be annoy reply me i think My Gionee M3 Mini is currently dead but it is still charging so i want to know maybe Gionee cc can help me on it
Yh dey would attend to you
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kiady16:
Yh dey would attend to you
Ok thanks hope they can repair it for me
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Kiady16: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Iamtosignno:
Ok thanks hope they can repair it for me
yes for sure.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2016
Kiady16:
yes for sure.
Am gonna be happy too much
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by peeguy(m): 9:16am On Nov 29, 2016
Does M6 come with OTG cable.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by amosunmd: 9:49am On Nov 29, 2016
please this M6 no wan come ni
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by amosunmd: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
Now that data prices would be inflated let's see how people would subscribe 4G.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by miremoses(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
For my folks in nigeria,gionee m6 is out,you can order from jumia ,get 3k discount, the m6 is sold for N120k.

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Kiady16: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2016
miremoses:
For my folks in nigeria,gionee m6 is out,you can order from jumia ,get 3k discount, the m6 is sold for N120k.
on point
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by karrhen: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2016
I remember how people where demanding M6 to come to Nigeria and now M6 is would be launched next week. Now people are demanding for M6plus

1 Like

Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by ringi82(m): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2016
Gionee m3 mini for sale @20k. Interested persons should watsap on 09097265663..
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Kiady16: 7:25am On Dec 16, 2016
karrhen:
I remember how people where demanding M6 to come to Nigeria and now M6 is would be launched next week. Now people are demanding for M6plus
those people demanding m6pkis don't have money
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by Djskai: 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
I am currently using a gionee m6 and i have no complaints. Battery is awesome. Processor is bomb. Comera aint bad. But me icno dey take pictures on a normal day.
Re: The New Gionee M6, M6 Plus And M6 Mini Smartphones. by tall2ce(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Djskai:
I am currently using a gionee m6 and i have no complaints. Battery is awesome. Processor is bomb. Comera aint bad. But me icno dey take pictures on a normal day.
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girl Hides Her New Iphone7 In Her Panties For 'Security Reason' (Funny Video) / Universal Charger: Do People Still Use This? / Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.