Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? (13451 Views)

How Do I Change Date Of Birth On My WAEC Certificate / Can I Claim My Waec Result At Waec Office? / JAMB Explains Why Candidates Can No Longer Apply To Two Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by nickxtra(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
I have an issue which i have presented for nairalanders' view and advice. Pls read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/3382431/help.i-discovered-wife-lied-age.

Based on some advices, I would want to know if it is possible to apply to WAEC or NECO for correction of personal data like date of birth, which was misakenly put on a Secondary School Certificate? If it is possible, how does one go about it?
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by maxti: 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
No make me laugh, I beg

Ok....

Swear affidavit, present original birth certificate, not are declaration.

Then apply to relevant exam bodies.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by DrinkWater10: 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2016
nickxtra:
I have an issue which i have presented for nairalanders' view and advice. Pls read it here: https://www.nairaland.com/3382431/help.i-discovered-wife-lied-age.

Based on some advices, I would want to know if it is possible to apply to WAEC or NECO for correction of personal data like date of birth, which was misakenly put on a Secondary School Certificate? If it is possible, how does one go about it?
My issue with your wife's explanation is; how on earth was it possible for the same mistake to be made during registration of common entrance, WASSCE ,NECO.
We know that students are mandated to be be physically present during exam registrations.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by nickxtra(m): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
DrinkWater10:

My issue with your wife's explanation is; how on earth was it possible for the same mistake to be made during registration of common entrance, WASSCE ,NECO.
We know that students are mandated to be be physically present during exam registrations.
same way am confused.
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 04, 2016
Let your wife handle this matter. It is hers to change if it needs changing. Those documents have the correct age but she doesn't want to tell you. You have a mistress and you don't want to tell her. The two of you are evenly yoked. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by Harrychocoberry(m): 12:46am On Oct 04, 2016
Go to any waec office nearest to you, they will help you.
Whatever happens let me know.
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by AuroraB(f): 1:02am On Oct 04, 2016
DrinkWater10:

NECO carries no age history undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by DrinkWater10: 1:12am On Oct 04, 2016
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by DrinkWater10: 1:13am On Oct 04, 2016
AuroraB:
NECO carries no age history undecided
Totally forgot that. I actually checked my NECO result to confirm, Thanks.
But how about the Common Entrance and WASSCE results, you know that it takes on average about six years to transcend from one to the other-so how and why wasn't the 'error' averted at the second opportunity which in this case was the WASSCE registration.
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by AuroraB(f): 1:37am On Oct 04, 2016
DrinkWater10:

Totally forgot that. I actually checked my NECO result to confirm, Thanks.
But how about the Common Entrance and WASSCE results, you know that it takes on average about six years to transcend from one to the other-so how and why wasn't the 'error' averted at the second opportunity which in this case was the WASSCE registration.
What happens to OP who's lied to over a hundred people and is still bare faced 'bout it
Well, if he can't live with such deceit, he shouldn't hesitate to quit than whining and unhappy. How about that

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by GdexFolami(m): 3:46am On Oct 04, 2016
Hope youre not part of all dz attention seekers on NL.
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by VocalWalls: 6:31am On Oct 04, 2016
Story story...
Now the adviser generals should know better...
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by Jamez122: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2016
Buy your waec Result verification Card N500.........
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 04, 2016
GdexFolami:

Biko he is, go through his previous topics and spot all his mumu yarns...I am tired of NL with all its Wale Adenuga wannabees cry
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by olureignforever: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2016
nickxtra:

She's is lying. It's her real age that's on the certificate. Let her accept she lied to u,why is she confusing u. N do find it in your heart to forgive her.
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by mayorkyzo: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2016
Guy leave matters,i think your wife is lying...if there's a mistake in age the people actually make mistake by a year..they might put 1988 instead of 1989..to make an error 6yrs apart is almost not possible....

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by Agimor(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2016
I sight age falsification.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by nickxtra(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2016
Harrychocoberry:
Go to any waec office nearest to you, they will help you.
Whatever happens let me know.
Ok, tnx
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by nickxtra(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2016
olureignforever:

She's is lying. It's her real age that's on the certificate. Let her accept she lied to u,why is she confusing u. N do find it in your heart to forgive her.
I will, tnx
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by mikkybellami(m): 9:45am On Oct 04, 2016
Nairalanders is it possible to change the name on waec result too?
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by nickxtra(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2016
iamGraced:

Biko he is, go through his previous topics and spot all his mumu yarns...I am tired of NL with all its Wale Adenuga wannabees cry
You not comment, when you have not been forced to do so. Maybe you are guilty of same too.
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by nickxtra(m): 9:47am On Oct 04, 2016
GdexFolami:
Attention seeking with a family issue like this?
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by BE811APP: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Op, I read ur first tread.. undecided

Have you trashed the issue about the age?

Is she still insisting shes younger..

If she comes clean.. all u need to do is change the age on the CV (which will cost less) and no hard feelings..

If the age stuff was really a mistake.. Your wife could have amended it when she was in the university/Polytechnic..

But, Since you have decided to move on.. and change the age.. Just do a declaration of her new age.. Let her attach all the letters she has sent to WAEC..

One question i wished to have asked on the other tread could have been: In your almost 5 years of marriage did your wife ever disrespect you or sound like shes the boss

If you answer that then I will know how to advice you!!!

Good Luck and Happy Marriage!!!
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
nickxtra:
[s]You not comment, when you have not been forced to do so. Maybe you are guilty of same too[/s].

Tah...fly away from my mention ozigbo...
#talesbymoonlight...
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by SKOL19: 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
PLEASE HOW CAN I CHANGE MY NECO DATE OF BIRTH. I WAS SUPPOSE TO USE 2000. I USED 1999. PLEASE HOW CAN I CHANGE IT
Re: How Can I Apply To Change Date Of Birth Error At WAEC? by Partnerbiz3: 6:02am On Aug 31, 2017
SKOL19:
PLEASE HOW CAN I CHANGE MY NECO DATE OF BIRTH. I WAS SUPPOSE TO USE 2000. I USED 1999. PLEASE HOW CAN I CHANGE IT

How far?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kebbi, Lagos, Jigawa Top List Of States With Unqualified Teachers / Lagos Schools To Resume 4th January, 2022 For 2nd Term Of 2021/2022 Session / Secondary School Teachers In Taraba Must Have Master’s Degree – Gov Kefas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.