Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

They Are Twin Sisters, Both Made First Class & Set To Marry Same Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Are Twin Sisters, Both Made First Class & Set To Marry Same Day (962 Views)

Beautiful Photo Of Identical Nigerian Twin Sisters / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos / First Class Twin Sisters To Marry On The Same Day - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Twin Sisters, Both Made First Class & Set To Marry Same Day by CertifiedNaija(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lovely I must say!

These beautiful twin sisters, Eno Ekerete Ukere and Ekom Ekerete Ukere, are set to marry their heartthrobs on the same day (October 20th).

According to reports, the sisters graduated with first class degrees from the Akwa Ibom State University. Congratulations to them in advance.

see their lovely photos below...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/they-are-twin-sisters-both-made-first.html?m=1

Re: They Are Twin Sisters, Both Made First Class & Set To Marry Same Day by CertifiedNaija(m): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2016
more photos...

Re: They Are Twin Sisters, Both Made First Class & Set To Marry Same Day by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
I wanna Gbensh Those Twins at the same time...... Bleep those clowns the gettn married too i give the marraige 2yrs!!

They goon know how South South Militant Preek Tastes grin

Re: They Are Twin Sisters, Both Made First Class & Set To Marry Same Day by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin
Re: They Are Twin Sisters, Both Made First Class & Set To Marry Same Day by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nice
Re: They Are Twin Sisters, Both Made First Class & Set To Marry Same Day by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Chai! See fine pawpaw me and my cute bro they find twin when we go marry yet all these ugly mofo guys they marry all the fine babes lipsrsealed

By the Gods!

Quote me if you like.
Re: They Are Twin Sisters, Both Made First Class & Set To Marry Same Day by veacea: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lovely
Re: They Are Twin Sisters, Both Made First Class & Set To Marry Same Day by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin

The juju used by these boiz must be strong ooo...
Re: They Are Twin Sisters, Both Made First Class & Set To Marry Same Day by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Beautiful indeed
Re: They Are Twin Sisters, Both Made First Class & Set To Marry Same Day by badassProdigy(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
issorite

(1) (Reply)

How Time Flies.... / Personalized E-cards For All Occasions And Expressions / Two Places You Can Never Let Your Wife Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.