Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (1369 Views)

Ten Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria 2017 / List Of Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fee / 7 Most Prominent Public Secondary Schools In Nigeria And Their Famous Alumni PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria by corpersforum(f): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Education is seen as the passport to a better life in Nigeria by many citizens of the country so they strive to attain the best education that money can buy. Following the line of the popular saying that if you think education is expensive, try ignorance, the under-listed secondary schools charge fees that would leave your mouth hanging open.

10. Dowen College, Lekki Lagos
Dowen College is located in Lekki, Lagos and comprises boarding and day houses. It was founded in 1997 and it offers a broad and balanced education within a friendly, caring and happy environment. In order to make learning worthwhile, the school provides a well equipped library, computer centre, internet connectivity, cultural facilities, football pitch, swimming pool and many more. The fees are about two million naira (N2,000,000) per annum for a boarding student and one million, two hundred and fifty-thousand naira (N1,250,000), for day students. The tuition fees include feeding, school uniform, house wear, and textbooks.

9. Chrisland College, Lagos:

Chrisland College is located at Ejigbo road, Idimu, Egbeda in Lagos and the school fees are paid either annually or termly. Chrisland School is a vibrant modern and unique school. Their facilities include spacious fully air-conditioned classrooms, modern laboratories, music and drama studio, wireless internet access, stocked library, swimming pool, well laid out air-conditioned cafeteria, basketball court and many more. They charge as high as two million naira (N2,000,000) annually and these include registration, tuition deposit, accommodation and feeding.

8. Atlantic Hall, Lagos:

Atlantic Hall was established in January 1989 by the Atlantic Hall Educational Trust Council, a registered non-profit sharing organization. Atlantic Hall is a co-educational full boarding secondary school in Poka, Epe, close to the Atlantic Ocean. The school has a well-equipped medical Centre, sporting facilities, well equipped laboratories, swimming pool, etc. Weekends in school is filled with a wide range of social activities including concerts, talent shows, dances and film shows. The school charges as much as two million, two hundred and seventy thousand naira (N2,270,000) for a student. Additional charges like uniforms are excluded from the fees.

7. Hillcrest School, Jos:

Hillcrest is a K-12th grade International Christian School with an American curriculum. The school was founded in 1942 as a boarding school for missionary children. Hillcrest is divided into three schools, each with a principal. Elementary School is kindergarten to 5th grade. Middle School is 6th to 8th grade and High School is 9th to 12th grade. In their junior and senior years students may elect to take a number of AP classes. Annually almost all graduates are admitted into North American universities. Hillcrest is situated in the city of Jos on a 4,300 foot high plateau. They charge as much as N2,650,000 for senior school students.

from no 6 upward, you will be shocked.....read on if you want to be shocked.....
http://www.corpersforum.com/?topic=183.0
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria by emmyojo22(m): 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
I dislike being shocked, so i'll just stop reading at this point

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
The Crisland pikins I knew were always brats.

Unfortunately, money does not guarantee a high JAMB score so....
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria by phameous: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
emmyojo22:
I dislike being shocked, so i'll just stop reading at this point

Lol....we are togeda.
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria by GdexFolami(m): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
If one pikin go that kind school and e no sabi book,hmmmm brain no dey hz head niyen oh.he needs brain transplant.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria by YhungPablo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2016
op is missing one school oo... find out the school in Lagos and edit ur post... these are the ones u think you know..

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria by ifyeez: 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
My Sec Sch was damn expensive nd it did not make the list. Anyway i ve leant from parents mistake i won't pay huge amount of money for Nigerian Edu, i would rather use that money to harness my kids talents.
By the way i want 5 kids
1. Footballer
2. Musian
3. Lawyer
4. Yahoo boi, like E.money type
5. Politician
]
angry grin angry
Re: Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
Op, what about Grange school Ikeja? The list is not properly compiled. I think the writer did not get enough fact or information before compiling the list.

(1) (Reply)

. / Can A Foreign Student Without Any Residence Permit Be Posted For NYSC / SLT Vs Microbiology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.