Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You (4402 Views)

10 New Games To Kill This 2018.... / Only 2 Can Protect You / I Get This Error When I Try To Install Fifa 15 On My PC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You by lapazi(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
my picks will be Batman and Goku vs the rest.
Reason: Batman is super calculative and would probably figure out all the other opponents weaknesses plus i wont want him as an enemy.
Goku: he is a freaking saiyan and a galaxy buster not even superman can defeat him when he is in super saiyan form!

this will be fun, make your picks and dont forget to give your reasons!

1 Share

Re: Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You by INTROVERT(f): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
SUPERMAN AND THOR. THEY ARE HOT.
Re: Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You by paranorman(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hulk and superman...
Re: Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You by lapazi(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
paranorman:
Hulk and superman...

whats your reason, remember superman has a big weakness
Re: Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You by Kaycee7(m): 5:37am On Oct 03, 2016
It's futile. No 2 people there can protect you against the other 7. No matter your choice, you're dead.

1 Like

Re: Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You by HyDef(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2016
I was going to say Superman and Batman, because sometimes it's necessary to add brains to the muscle? But nah.

Give me Goku and Superman. And make sure they take out Batman first, the only one I think can exploit the Kryptonite weakness.
Re: Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You by lapazi(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Kaycee7:
It's futile. No 2 people there can protect you against the other 7. No matter your choice, you're dead.

how do you propose the other 7 will take out my deadly combo of batsy and goku?
Re: Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You by lapazi(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
Kaycee7:

the only other person there i will even consider is dart vader, but goku will kick is assz, send him to afterlife, teleport himself there and still kick his assz in afterlife lol
Re: Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You by MARKone(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Superman and Hulk anyday
Re: Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You by Kaycee7(m): 1:30am On Oct 05, 2016
lapazi:

how do you propose the other 7 will take out my deadly combo of batsy and goku?
Supes, Thor and Hulk will keep Goku busy. Deadpool and Wolverine pull the Bats away from you. Antman and Vader finish the job.

1 Like

Re: Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You by barackodam: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
I'm thinking hulk and thor....

Or maybe Thor and Antman
Re: Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You by Lana1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2016
Seriously? Am i supposed to pick Antman to protect me against Hulk?? grin grin
Re: Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You by MaddSkillz: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2016
Supes and goku
Re: Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2016
Goku and Darth vader
Re: Pick 2 To Protect You While The Other 7 Try To Kill You by teemy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2016
Kaycee7:
Supes, Thor and Hulk will keep Goku busy. Deadpool and Wolverine pull the Bats away from you. Antman and Vader finish the job.
overkill, just no way out.

(1) (Reply)

Gloud Cloud Gaming / The Ten Best Ps3 Games Of All Time / Xbox Games For Only 2000 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.