Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:56 PM

Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) (52631 Views)

Police Officers, Passengers Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos (Photos) / Air Peace Begins Flight Operations From Lagos To Akure Tomorrow / Lawyers In Akure Involve In Accident On Their Way To Court, 4 Dead (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by henryanna36: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
As shared by Sunny........

'THE GIVEN VEHICLES JUST HAD AN ACCIDENT.

They are passers who left Ibadan enroute Akure in ONDO state. Their vehicle had a head to head collision with an upcoming vehicle from Edo state.

May you help to publicize,who knows it may get to their relatives or Cross country transport line to come to their immediate aids.

God heal them & provides succour; There shall be no lost,Amen'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/who-knows-these-victims-who-are.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by henryanna36: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2016

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
We Shall All Go Through This Year Safe and Alive!!..........In Jesus Name AMEN!!!!!!!

Like and Share if you Believe!!

68 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
peace mass transit again
Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
That one just came out from motor accident is still doing Nairaland.
see her pressing phone

13 Likes

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by mightyhazell: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
peace mass transit again
see an ophthalmologist!

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by mightyhazell: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
That one just came out from motor accident is still doing Nairaland.
see her pressing phone
common sense shd tell u dat she just may be calling for help.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by obynocute(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
peace mass transit again
u well @ all

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by Uwaomaokey(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
I hope no life was lost?
Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2016
But where is lalasticlala now cry
Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by phemmyutd(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
peace mass transit again
Definitely you part of people making Peace Mass transit have accident. You are just here to confirm your evil works again

13 Likes

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by Fogman(m): 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Hope no life was lost?
Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by SEOManiac: 3:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
Good thing they are all alive, thus, no need for identification as they can call their relatives.

Download Orange Drugs Interview Questions Here

1 Like

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by lifezone247(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
peace mass transit again
peace be unto you.

10 Likes

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by chux5351(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Devil is a liar
Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by serverconnect(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
chai. dis ember month pple should be careful while driving
Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by BrutalJab: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
peace mass transit again
Get well soon kid.

14 Likes

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by timpaker(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
I think Cross Country company has one of the worst drivers on our roads.

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by sirugos(m): 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
peace mass transit again
aboki

8 Likes

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by ikemesit4477: 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
henryanna36:
As shared by Sunny........

'THE GIVEN VEHICLES JUST HAD AN ACCIDENT.

They are passers who left Ibadan enroute Akure in ONDO state. Their vehicle had a head to head collision with an upcoming vehicle from Edo state.

May you help to publicize,who knows it may get to their relatives or Cross country transport line to come to their immediate aids.

God heal them & provides succour; There shall be no lost,Amen'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/who-knows-these-victims-who-are.html
Thank God no life has lost!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by seunlayi(m): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
peace mass transit again

May Almighty God judge accordingly all Haters of Peace Transport Co. That always wish they have accident forgetting that the passengers may be their friends or relatives.

Give me likes to shame them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
peace mass transit again

dat is y biafran will never stand. evil nation evil thinker

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by ALAYORMII: 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
God heal them
Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by mantre: 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by MzMercie: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
God heal them
Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by Irishrena1(f): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
peace mass transit again
Psycho

5 Likes

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=BiafraudExposed post=49853472]peace mass transit again [/

Are u alryt?

1 Like

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by emynike2001(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
God have mercy this season
Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2016
I wish them quick recovery! There shall be no loss! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Passengers Involved In Accident On Their Way To Akure (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
mantre:

sad to see. .

road users most alway know the new road build by the government and not go through old route. there is now an expressway from ibadan to akure.. so they should no have use the route.

They should have use, the ibadan to ife, ondo to akure expressway. not to go through an old road. there is an expressway now going from ibadan to ife, to ondo to akure.

if you are coming from lagos. you can go through the lagos to ore to ondo to akure. expressway.
[/size]

So the new roads has immunity to accidents abi?

Ani Kolorun sha ma sanu.

And drivers should play their part by driving carefully.

I've used cross crountry before, sometimes in December 2014. I could remember how crazy the driver was. Overtaking and speeding so much.

At some point the back of the bus opened up and luggages fell out because the driver was on high speed and overtaking. I lost my laptop because of that.

We were grateful to God that the car behind wasnt overspeeding and thankful that it was one-way.

Though they asked I bring the laptop back to lagos before January so they can repair it. But why would I waste transport money that would even repair it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture / Nigerian Man Refuses To Enter "Driverless" Bus In Netherland (pics/video) / Plane Crashes Into Parked Helicopters Near Mount Everest, Kills 3 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.