Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Where Can I Get The Best I.T Training In Nigeria (lagos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Can I Get The Best I.T Training In Nigeria (lagos) (1174 Views)

Boost Your Career With I.T Training + Certification / How To Improve On Your Career With I.T / ISO Certification Courses In Nigeria-lagos,abuja,portharcourt Etc(irca Approved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get The Best I.T Training In Nigeria (lagos) by dayo1a: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Happy Sunday!!!

I am an engineering graduate but due to some things I want to go into I.T (SECURITY) to get a career. I want to get some of the certifications (comptia, Cisco, CCNA, CEH.......) that help in securing a job in this line of career but don't know of any training Institute in Nigeria, I mean a training centre with world class facilities especially in Lagos. If there's non do I have to travel to India for the training and exam.

Any response or suggestion will be greatly appreciated from I.T professionals and also people who are seeking to have a career in this path. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get The Best I.T Training In Nigeria (lagos) by hriz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
Dude to be real... Start wiv aptech or new horizon... But ull still av ti self study... No institute will fully teach u security... But myt deliver in networking..
Re: Where Can I Get The Best I.T Training In Nigeria (lagos) by ptoall1000: 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
The best way to get skills in these areas is to get private tutors. All those Aptech and co is just a waste of time. They may be good to get certifications. someone in Lagos taught me networking and CISCO security. I leant more in few days than I learnt from months organized IT school
Re: Where Can I Get The Best I.T Training In Nigeria (lagos) by dayo1a: 1:35am On Oct 03, 2016
hriz:
Dude to be real... Start wiv aptech or new horizon... But ull still av ti self study... No institute will fully teach u security... But myt deliver in networking..

Thanks for your response, no doubt about self studying but most of this certifications deals with practical Wish is the main thing.
Re: Where Can I Get The Best I.T Training In Nigeria (lagos) by dayo1a: 1:38am On Oct 03, 2016
ptoall1000:
The best way to get skills in these areas is to get private tutors. All those Aptech and co is just a waste of time. They may be good to get certifications. someone in Lagos taught me networking and CISCO security. I leant more in few days than I learnt from months organized IT school

Thanks for your response, it is really a nice thing if one could get a private tutor, I mean one on one. But will that also involve the practical aspects. If yes, at what range do this private tutor charge. Thanks once again
Re: Where Can I Get The Best I.T Training In Nigeria (lagos) by dayo1a: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2016
dayo1a:

Thanks for your response, no doubt about self studying but most of this certifications deals with practical Wish is the main thing.
Re: Where Can I Get The Best I.T Training In Nigeria (lagos) by dayo1a: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2016
dayo1a:

Thanks for your response, it is really a nice thing if one could get a private tutor, I mean one on one. But will that also involve the practical aspects. If yes, at what range do this private tutor charge. Thanks once again
Re: Where Can I Get The Best I.T Training In Nigeria (lagos) by ptoall1000: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
A one on one training will definitely be more of practicals. You can cover a whole CCNA in 10 days between 25 k to 40k. With lots of practicals. Just that the person who taught is too busy now.
Re: Where Can I Get The Best I.T Training In Nigeria (lagos) by dayo1a: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
ptoall1000:
A one on one training will definitely be more of practicals. You can cover a whole CCNA in 10 days between 25 k to 40k. With lots of practicals. Just that the person who taught is too busy now.

Thanks for your response, can you link me up with the person probably later when less busy . I will appreciate that.
Re: Where Can I Get The Best I.T Training In Nigeria (lagos) by Kanyekels(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2016
ptoall1000:

Bro please I'm interested in the one on one practicals too. I will like to hook up with the person. Thanks.
Re: Where Can I Get The Best I.T Training In Nigeria (lagos) by techtim: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2016
it seems there are two threads with the same title and OP. I replied dayo on the thread in jobs and vacancy section
Re: Where Can I Get The Best I.T Training In Nigeria (lagos) by six33fourng: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2023
Employees are a company’s biggest asset, and investing in talent is vital to sustainable business growth and success.

Businesses go through lengthy processes to recruit and hire qualified and suitable staff, but often the emphasis on developing the employee’s stops there.

With an array of effective corporate and vocational training programs, Six33Four NG has emerged as the one stop solution for human capital development in Nigeria.

So what are the benefits?

Improve employee performance
Attract & retain great talent
Enhances company reputation & profile

Visit https://six33four.ng/trainings/ to view a wide catalogue of trainings in Nigeria.
Re: Where Can I Get The Best I.T Training In Nigeria (lagos) by Whatshallido: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2023
Buy udemy course. You will see plenty ccna course with hand on 'lab'. If you have laptop buy Neil Anderson course (CCNA) on udemy. Also get some courses on youtube

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World / How You Can Make Money On Linda Ikeji Social (lis) / How Much Does It Cost To Have A Ciin Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.