Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

How Much Does It Cost To Have A Ciin Degree - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Does It Cost To Have A Ciin Degree (1173 Views)

How Much Does A Soldier Or A Naval Officer Earn In Nigeria? / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too / Access Bank Plc Salary Structure: How Much Does Access Bank Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Have A Ciin Degree by oladipo12: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
I would like to known how much is cost to run a ciin professional course plz i really need positive response.. ........thanks
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have A Ciin Degree by BlueRayDick: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2017
IT depends on the stage u will start from and whether u are entitled to exemptions or not. I can give u further info, ask anything u want to know about the programme
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have A Ciin Degree by africanman85: 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Does ciin give degree ?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have A Ciin Degree by BlueRayDick: 6:35pm On Feb 20, 2017
africanman85:
Does ciin give degree ?
Nope. When u complete the CIIN exams, u will become an associate AIIN provided u have 5years experience in the industry, u will be inducted.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have A Ciin Degree by karbie(f): 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
Self study and ace your examinations with the right study packs, like I did.

Prepare for your ACCA and ICAN (ATS & Professional) examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token.

Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Weathy Mens In Okija / OBIORA OBIANODO: Son Of The Billionaire Offer 100 Job Opening To Lagos Residence / Top 25 Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria 2022 + How To Get Hired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.