Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / . (1178 Views)

Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / Fuel Scarcity And The Missing Prick: A Short Story / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: . by Idydarling(f): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
black and white view outside, colored inside, someone epp me understand mbok
Re: . by EfemenaXY: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
Braden105:
What Story can you tell with the photo below ?

Give us an African based theme or prompt.

1 Like

Re: . by glo3nity: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Is that some one lying on the ground or sets of rags becuase the photo on that image is not really clear to me...
Re: . by Ayuzz007(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
hmm, looks like a waterfall behind the window pane,and a rumble bedsheet ...smh
Re: . by glo3nity: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ayuzz007:
hmm, looks like a waterfall behind the window pane,and a rumble bedsheet ...smh

Ayuzz007, I kind of concur with you.
Thank you for given me a light on that

1 Like

Re: . by glo3nity: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
So Braden, what do you say..?, we begin with a title 'BEAUTY OF DISDAIN'

Though I know you might be expecting something emerging from the picture like 'ROUGH SHEET' or something similar but I say no! I hate to work in the way picture point, to leave my work unpredictable in taste. Cus that is my style and my readers thrilled.

Hope it come up well because this is my first time of doing this.
Re: . by glo3nity: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
Synopsis

It all dawn on her in the hour of helplessness after a fervent sail of auspicious dream that has brought her this far, She could as less dream for more because she was what to call 'a great accomplishment' but on full stage the bitterness of it sprang and summons her past. Looking beneath was something missing, something way too important, something she had but allow slip away, now became her torment, her fright, and her ultimate concern. Her superb saying she hold in high extent 'it is better to dream than not to dream because it is he who dream that GOD cares for and love' flawed as she wished reverse could be the hands of time and never have to dream because the strain of that dream has now become nothing but 'DISDAIN'

SomeTime Play In Theater present
BEAUTY OF DISDAIN
Sniplet: Mere joy of an agonised respect
Author: Glory Joseph Dinne

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: . by Ayuzz007(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2016
Braden105:

It's a bedroom.blanket on a bed and it's snowing outside
hmm,okay Braden
Re: . by glo3nity: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Braden105:

Okay, very much clear now. Thanks.
Re: . by glo3nity: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Braden105:

Okay, very much clear now. Thanks.
Re: . by remebombom: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2016
Tyron and Skylar want off to grandma's for the Xmas holiday, I was missing you so much so I insisted i'd stay back and just go through some of our stuffs to catch a glimpse of those emotions and moments we shared. The moment I entered this room a feeling of nostalgia flooded my being, u remember this room? it was out private get away, we'd hide here away from the kids and make love all day long. We'd share our hopes and aspirations, the world stops when we are here together... I miss you so much Jeremy, I hope the war ends soon so u can come back home to me my gallant.

2 Likes

Re: . by Angelsss(f): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2016
They found his body in the woods, ripped apart by some wild animal...
when the F.B.I arrived his premises, the door was slightly open and everything seemed perfect...
The room was beautiful and cozy and it snowed outside...
what took him to the woods?

2 Likes

Re: . by glo3nity: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2016
What is happening..? I have been trying to post since yesterday but isn't going instead wipe off!
I do not know if am the only one experiencing it..?

But will keep trying.
Re: . by glo3nity: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2016
NOVELLETE ON BEAUTY OF DISDAIN

Two knocks at the door attracted Miles attention, he uponed up after counts of strides taken to reach for the nob and to his greatest surprise was the least of expected being starring unto his face in anxiousness, the depth of her breath depict the boom of a drum wrangler, this is the figure-that rang a bell of disclamatory dejection.
Miles employ numbness, not in the aspect that he was actually shoked and had nothing to say to the posture but on the fact that such presence aren't worth his excitement
Harriet voice fluctuate in speaking
'I know this may be surprising to you but...'
'I have something important to say to you which can not bear to scale through to another day!'
'That is why I'd took a train down here...'
She got hold of her breath
'...in a rush to meet up with you!!'
Harriet words raced with her fluster breath, Miles reluctant to speak but however, responded calmly without moving an inch away from his door nor his hand out of the frame's edge
'Coming here must have be a disturbance to you, you shouldn't have bother to stress yourself...'
'Here has nothing to offer you other than lost dreams, decidious trees, strewn environment that reaches out to the muddy roads; dread and wither!, smell of the woods that you dispise..!'
'Their is no granite nor marble to grace your feet here and to crown it all...a swam image!'
'It is a total squalid for you to stick your boot'
'So please go...'
'No Miles..! Harriet decline 'I standing here doesn't it imply anything to you...?' She asked gazing right up at him
'You know I am a dumb like a master in the character had pointed out!' He refer harriet back to her words and Harriet gave a prompt response
'I am sorry, I really am! more so, I want to tell you that...
She gulp in deep breath
'...I am ready...'

(1) (Reply)

Buhari:the Abnormal Sex History / One Wild Night (A Romance Story) / Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.