Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

My Night Took A Surprising Turn (A Short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Night Took A Surprising Turn (A Short Story) (1221 Views)

My Night In Olumba Olumba Healing Centre. / My Night With A Blogger (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Night Took A Surprising Turn (A Short Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
That Saturday morning found me on a bus, heading to OOU in Ogun state. Henry and I had been sex-chatting for weeks now and the more he told me about the naughty things he planned, the hornier I got.

Normally, I would not consider making the journey of about two to three hours to his school in Ogun, but I just could not handle the teasing anymore.

He would tease me so bad that I found myself visiting my Bleep buddy, Korede, way more often than I should, trying to find a release; but when Henry talked about spreading my pussy and eating me so sweetly, I yearned for him even harder.

So, I decided to take the trip. A girl can only endure for so long.

Visiting him was quite fun. He and I hung out with his roommate. They treated me to fun places, good meals and great conversation.

I was having a good time. In the evening, we all hung out with a couple of his friends at a bar. As we talked, he would whisper naughty things in my ears.

He made such arousing promises that I could not wait to get back to his room. I was fidgeting and shifting all around as my pussy ached to come in contact with something hard.

Finally, we were in his room. We had had so much teasing that we both could not wait any longer. We were suddenly kissing passionately and hungrily. We roughly took off each other's and desperately tried to move things along.

In a rush, he pushed me to the bed and continued to kiss me there. His wonderful tongue moved down my neck to my breasts and his hot mouth enveloped my nipples. I wrapped my legs around him, threw my head back and moaned.

My pussy was dripping wet at this point and I began begging him to take me. We had had enough pre-intimacy with all the teasing and talk, now it was time for the fucking to begin...Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/10/my-night-took-surprising-turn-short.html

Re: My Night Took A Surprising Turn (A Short Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
Written By Me
Re: My Night Took A Surprising Turn (A Short Story) by Damilolababy(f): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Oshikoyafrank:
Written By Me
Hmm
Re: My Night Took A Surprising Turn (A Short Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2016
Damilolababy:
Hmm
wat
Re: My Night Took A Surprising Turn (A Short Story) by Damilolababy(f): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Oshikoyafrank:
wat
nothing
Re: My Night Took A Surprising Turn (A Short Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks For Reading My Story

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: Vivian, My Roommate's S*xy Girlfriend / Lest We Forget / The Author As A Reader - My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.