Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Wow! Is This A Glo Promo, Mistake Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End?! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Wow! Is This A Glo Promo, Mistake Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End?! (1305 Views)

Awoof, Dell Latitude E5410 Core I3, 38k, At Surulere LAGOS / Pls I Need Your Urgent Advise Before I Make A Mistake! / Check Out This Serious Mistake On Tv. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Is This A Glo Promo, Mistake Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End?! by SurePresident: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
Wow! Is this a Promo or Most Affordable Data of All?! I know that on MTN your N1,000 gets you 1.5gb while on Glo N1,000 used to get us 2gb, but today I wanted to subscribe for 2gb for 1k as usual only to see N1,000 for 3.2GB. Thinking it was awoof, I quickly subscribed and they gave me the 3.2GB. Too delighted and surprised, I told my friends to try it, they were as well given 3.2GB for N1,000. I really wanna know, if this is just an ongoing promo that would soon be stopped or here to stay? Which network offers the most affordable and considerate Data Plan?
Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo, Mistake Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End?! by bigtt76(f): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
2k5 gives you 10gb and 3k 12gb not new it's the going trend.

1 Like

Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo, Mistake Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End?! by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 04, 2016
SurePresident:
Wow! Is this a Promo or Most Affordable Data of All?! I know that on MTN your N1,000 gets you 1.5gb while on Glo N1,000 used to get us 2gb, but today I wanted to subscribe for 2gb for 1k as usual only to see N1,000 for 3.2GB. Thinking it was awoof, I quickly subscribed and they gave me the 3.2GB. Too delighted and surprised, I told my friends to try it, they were as well given 3.2GB for N1,000. I really wanna know, if this is just an ongoing promo that would soon be stopped or here to stay? Which network offers the most affordable and considerate Data Plan?

Wat code dd u use?
Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo, Mistake Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End?! by CaptainJay01(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2016
I GATS subscribe now
Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo, Mistake Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End?! by SurePresident: 6:52pm On Oct 05, 2016
Eaa247:

Wat code dd u use?
*777# Follow the prompts, choose accordingly.
Re: Wow! Is This A Glo Promo, Mistake Or Data Awoof That Would Soon End?! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2016
SurePresident:
*777# Follow the prompts, choose accordingly.
Many tanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tech Savvy Guys, Help A Sister Out! / Please Guys Where Can I See This Type Of Laptops / I want to buy an External Harddrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.