Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

I Saw A UFO - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw A UFO (5021 Views)

Nairalanders Oo!! I Have Been Hearing About Spirits Until Today I Saw One Myself / I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw A UFO by wellstryme(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
So today I went out to get something to eat,so I saw this bright light in the sky,I thought it was a satelite until a plane flew under it,so I bought the hollandia milk and bournvita before I could look this bright light it has moved to another place entirely,I was like OK,I went back home,I then stand on my soakaway I wanted to make sure if I actually saw a UFO,not long a plane flew past it again I was like what,the most amazing shit here is that this bright light started fading turning to something like a small star then it totally fades off,am scared if something bad will happen to me,I did some research and this is the same thing people experienced..
Re: I Saw A UFO by Aaronsrod: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2016
wellstryme:
So today I went out to get something to eat,so I saw this bright light in the sky,I thought it was a satelite until a plane flew under it,so I bought the hollandia milk and bournvita before I could look this bright light it has moved to another place entirely,I was like OK,I went back home,I the stand on my soakaway I wanted to make sure you know if i actually saw a UFO,not long a plane flew past it again I was like what,the most amazing shit here is that this bright light started fading turning to something like a small star then it totally fades off,am scared if something bad will happen to me

You saw a demon or evil spirit. UFOs do not appear to Africans.
Re: I Saw A UFO by wellstryme(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aaronsrod:

I know what I saw and what do you mean by UFO doesn't appear to Africans,it is because we don't have good space agency like NASA,I would have sum it up to like it is Satelite but this is a deep yellow light that fade into something like a star/dot and then wooolaaaa I couldn't see it again,we Africans don't take tracks of this things
Re: I Saw A UFO by Aaronsrod: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
wellstryme:
I know what I saw and what do you mean by UFO doesn't appear to Africans,it is because we don't have good space agency like NASA,I would have sum it up to like it is Satelite but this is a deep yellow light that fade into something like a star/dot and then wooolaaaa I couldn't see it again,we Africans don't take tracks of this things

Find a pastor who can release you from demonnic convenants or ancestral curses. There is a reason why you posted this experience in the religion section. Think deeply on this and read your Bible well.

UFOs are not African things.

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A UFO by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2016
wellstryme:
You'll be fun to get stoned with.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO by Ranchhoddas: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sometimes I wonder how the discovery of extra-terrestrial beings would affect religious beliefs- Massive re-adjustments would no doubt occur.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO by wellstryme(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
I am disappointed in you guys,if a foreigner says this you guys will be quick to accept it,I can bet it was a UFO I saw,the motion at which it disappeared into the nights looks like something that is deadly fast
Re: I Saw A UFO by psucc(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Op you're being superstitious. Why attach such believe to it
Re: I Saw A UFO by ifenes(m): 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2016
wellstryme:

I believe you bro and you don't have to explain what you saw to anyone. Some of us vibrate at higher frequencies than others, hence we see things or witness stuff that the brains of others may not detect. It is called "See Sharp" it is an upgrade to the sight sense.

I'm still trying to convince some folks that I actually saw a mermaid when I was 14 in a rural community in Nigeria. How can you explain it? You just can't. It changes nothing.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A UFO by wellstryme(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
ifenes:

I believe you bro and you don't have to explain what you saw to anyone. Some of us vibrate at higher frequencies than others, hence we see things or witness stuff that the brains of others may not detect. It is called "See Sharp" it is an upgrade to the sight sense.

I'm still trying to convince some folks that I actually saw a mermaid when I was 14 in a rural community in Nigeria. How can you explain it? You just can't. It changes nothing.
If they believe good and if they don't still good,they can't take what I saw away from me,am sure those pilots might see the UFO but they won't talk,I watch a program on dstv the other day of how the governments treat pilots that claim to see a UFO,they almost lost their license
Re: I Saw A UFO by ifenes(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aaronsrod:

Actually the presence of UFO started in Africa. I guess you do not know much about your continent. You only live on it.

3 Likes

Re: I Saw A UFO by TrajansKong: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Sometimes I wonder how the discovery of extra-terrestrial beings would affect religious beliefs- Massive re-adjustments would no doubt occur.
I hate to agree with Aaronsrod's worldview, but the massive and serious re-adjustments you speak of would only affect religions outside the African continent. We would experience extra terrestrials as devils, djinns and in a purely 'spiritual' way. We are going to miss out on the biggest event in human history.
Re: I Saw A UFO by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aaronsrod:

Find a pastor who can release you from demonnic convenants or ancestral curses. There is a reason why you posted this experience in the religion section. Think deeply on this and read your Bible well.

UFOs are not African things.
I do not know what to say but my hand itches to slap somebody!

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A UFO by Aaronsrod: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
ifenes:

Actually the presence of UFO started in Africa. I guess you do not know much about your continent. You only live in it.

UFOs started in Africa!!?? Which kain nonsense...
Re: I Saw A UFO by annunaki2(m): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
psucc:
Op you're being superstitious. Why attach such believe to it

UFOs and extraterrestrials do exist, I know because I am one. angry
Re: I Saw A UFO by Aaronsrod: 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
TrajansKong:

I hate to agree with Aaronsrod's worldview, but the massive and serious re-adjustments you speak of would only affect religions outside the African continent. We would experience extra terrestrials as devils, djinns and in a purely 'spiritual' way. We are going to miss out on the biggest event in human history.

Many Africans will be at the biggest event in history when we ascend to meet our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ face to faced.
Re: I Saw A UFO by wellstryme(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
The first recorded UFO encounter was from two chinese pilots,the second was a pilot who claim to see two yellow lights far distance and the passengers also said they witnessed it but the board said 'this must not get to the public'
Re: I Saw A UFO by annunaki2(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aaronsrod:

If you read your bible well, there were UFOs in the book of exodus and it occurred in Egypt which is in Africa.
Re: I Saw A UFO by ifenes(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
wellstryme:

If they believe good and if they don't still good,they can't take what I saw away from me,am sure those pilots might see the UFO but they won't talk,I watch a program on dstv the other day of how the governments treat pilots that claim to see a UFO,they almost lost their license

The pilots cannot say it because it is against the aviation association rules and regulations to claim they saw a UFO. NASA itself is a cover-up organization/ association working very hard to cover up the UFO thing from people. When the world organized educational system brainwash their students in school that there isn't life on other planets,how will they explain the fact that there are UFOs.

A lot of people have seen things but are scared to say them because others will see them as crazy. When a person passes through modern education,their minds are set up in certain ways not to believe theses stuff

The UFO sightings in Brazil alone is outrageous. 21 years ago,a group of 60 under 12s kids claimed they saw a UFO and two short men coming out from it. Where they telling the truth? Who knows! If you browse "Credo Mutua" he is an African who claimed UFO do not only exist but were in Africa to mine gold thousands of years back. Browse the Dog-ans,they claimed their ancestors came from the sky on a boat. These stories are dangerous to the accepted knowledge,hence they are being thrown under the bus. It won't change anything if there were right or not as long as you are not scared of them or worship them....that was the mistake our ancestors made.

Some idiots will ask for photo/video evidence but cannot ask for photo or video evidence of jesus or planet Mars,Venus etc

5 Likes

Re: I Saw A UFO by Drdreyy: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
wellstryme:
So today I went out to get something to eat,so I saw this bright light in the sky,I thought it was a satelite until a plane flew under it,so I bought the hollandia milk and bournvita before I could look this bright light it has moved to another place entirely,I was like OK,I went back home,I then stand on my soakaway I wanted to make sure if I actually saw a UFO,not long a plane flew past it again I was like what,the most amazing shit here is that this bright light started fading turning to something like a small star then it totally fades off,am scared if something bad will happen to me,I did some research and this is the same thing people experienced..

And you want us to believe this without any photo or video evidence?

That is why I like the whites, immediately they spot anything strange/weird they quickly bring out their camera to capture it. You can't tell us that you weren't with your smartphone then.

Well, I'm not disputing what you saw neither am i calling you a liar. I have also seen things but it wouldn't make sense or appeal to someone that didn't observe it if I start narrating what i saw.

Next time you spot something weird/unusual, make sure you take snapshots or video footage if you want to share such things with us here.

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO by ifenes(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aaronsrod:

What is UFO?

1 Like

Re: I Saw A UFO by Ranchhoddas: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
TrajansKong:

Absolutely not. They'd be videos and possibly interviews with them.
Re: I Saw A UFO by TrajansKong: 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
annunaki2:

If you read your bible well, there were UFOs in the book of exodus and it occurred in Egypt which is in Africa.
Please, don't encourage him.
Re: I Saw A UFO by wellstryme(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2016
ifenes:

The pilots cannot say it because it is against the aviation association rules and regulations to claim they saw a UFO. NASA itself is a cover-up organization/ association working very hard to cover up the UFO thing from people. When the world organized educational system brainwash their students in school that there isn't life on other planets,how will they explain the fact that there are UFOs.

A lot of people have seen things but are scared to say them because others will see them as crazy. When a person passes through modern education,their minds are set up in certain ways not to believe theses stuff

The UFO sightings in Brazil alone is outrageous. 21 years ago,a group of 60 under 12s kids claimed they saw a UFO and two short men coming out from it. Where they telling the truth? Who knows! If you browse "Credo Mutua" he is an African who claimed UFO do not only exist but were in Africa to mine gold thousands of years back. Browse the Dog-ans,they claimed their ancestors came from the sky on a boat. These stories are dangerous to the accepted knowledge,hence they are being thrown under the bus. It won't change anything if there were right or not as long as you are not scared of them or worship them....that was the mistake our ancestors made.

This one I saw am wondering what is the purpose of coming to earth
Re: I Saw A UFO by CAPSLOCKED: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aaronsrod:

SO WHAT APPEARS TO AFRICANS?

BLEEDING STATUES OF JESUS AND CRYING IMAGES OF THE VIRGIN MARY?
DEMONS AND GHOSTS OF VILLAGE ANCESTORS?

I'VE FOLLOWED YOUR POSTS FOR A WHILE, YOU'RE THE MOST NAIVE AND CLUELESS PERSON IN HISTORY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw A UFO by ifenes(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2016
wellstryme:

This one I saw am wondering what is the purpose of coming to earth

They fly around all the time,you just happened to have a sense shift and saw it. Some say they have the technology to be invincible especially when they know humans can attack them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVgq9gejdkE

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A UFO by wellstryme(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
Drdreyy:

And you want us to believe this without any photo or video evidence?

That is why I like the whites, immediately they spot anything strange/weird they quickly bring out their camera to capture it. You can't tell us that you weren't with your smartphone then.

Well, I'm not disputing what you saw neither am i calling you a liar. I have also seen things but it wouldn't make sense or appeal to someone that didn't observe it if I start narrating what i saw.

Next time you spot something weird/unusual, make sure you to take snapshots or video footage if you want to share such things with us here.
Am using a blackberry bold 2,how will I take a video with a blackberry or do you think it was flying over my house
Re: I Saw A UFO by wellstryme(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2016
I was just discussing this with one white boy on facebook,he said people have seen it but he hasn't,never knew I will witness this shit,I wish I didn't by the way
Re: I Saw A UFO by ifenes(m): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
wellstryme:
I was just discussing this with one white boy on facebook,he said people have seen it but he hasn't,never knew I will witness this shit,I wish I didn't by the way

Where I live, many people have claimed to see it. In fact one claimed they visited him and wife many times and she had lots of miscarriages.

There used to be a local UFO channel on sky tv but it went off due to lack of sponsors. I haven't seen one but wouldn't freak out if I did.

4 Likes

Re: I Saw A UFO by Drdreyy: 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Aaronsrod:

I want to believe this is a joke, because I can't see anything demonic or spiritual in what he sighted. Anybody observing could have as well see what he saw at that time.
The Op didn't say he was dreaming, neither was he hallucinating.

I have also seen something weird in the sky before, it happened at night, what i saw then was an extremely bright spot of light that appeared to be falling down at a great speed to earth from the sky, i was stunned and I can't say if other people around took note of it, but it was really bright and it caused a momentary illumination that was too obvious to be ignored or go unnoticed.

Aaronsrod:

UFOs are not African things

Really? "Unidentified Flying Object" popularly abbreviated as UFO can be sighted anywhere. Or why do you think they gave it that name?

2 Likes

Re: I Saw A UFO by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
ufos are real but dont freak when you see them...they cant harm you...study africa history and you will find out they first visitied africa in which some taught them about an invisible stars aorund orion that cant really be seen...study

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Saw A UFO by wellstryme(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
In any event, there are some who theorize that UFOs come from inside of our hollow Earth. They are an advanced race who are caretakers of the planet, and they are watching us closely. And some say they port in the moon,can someone assure me am save

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speed Of Light, Time, Einstein, And An Extra-universal Timeline. / Atheists, Answer These Simple Questions. / Ash Wednesday: The Beginning Of Lent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.