Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

What Successful People Don't Do - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Successful People Don't Do (551 Views)

What Successful Entrepreneurs Do Before 7 A.m / What Successful People Never Reveal About Themselves At Work / 8 Things The Most Successful People Do Every Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Successful People Don't Do by SamUtaji: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
Being successful takes a lot of discipline. Every successful person is unconsciously discipline. Yes! I mean unconsciously discipline. This because discipline has become part of their day do day habit. They do not need extra effort of action to act in a discipline manner.

1. Never Live in the Past: Individuals that live in the past miss seeing what the future holds. They’re blinded by what could have been, instead of seeing what can be.

2. Respect Risk, Don’t Fear It: The fear of risk will lead to a lifetime of regret. That’s because when you don’t take that occasional risk, you’ll spend a lifetime looking back and wondering “if only” and “what if?”

http://tropage.com/successful-people-dont/
Re: What Successful People Don't Do by primcy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
it's all about ballz

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Safety To Improving Company's Productivity / What You Wish You Read In The Beginning Of Life - Frank Umeadi / Should I Quit My Job And Pursue My Passion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.