Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Programming Or Other Online Business? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming Or Other Online Business? (945 Views)

Learning Programming Or Computer Networking / Learn Programming Or Pay A Programmer / Which Is A Better Rewarding Career, Programming Or Networking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming Or Other Online Business? by Fedric(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2016
good evening programmers, this may not be the right section to post this but i need advice from you guys.

i just recently open a computer training/registration center and also learning programming.

am done wit HTML, CSS . about to learn JS and PHP. the isue is that i want to be a programmer but getting distracted from other online business like. freelancing, amazon publishing, CPA marketing. etc.

please which is more profitable and can give me a stable income in short run and in future. freelancing, marketing or Amazon?
Re: Programming Or Other Online Business? by gomzy121: 2:06am On Oct 03, 2016
just try and focus on one, and you placing money before shows you have no passion for programming and if you don't have that passion how can you think out awesome things to create , I hope you r' not the type that will come and be creating to-do-list for us , you better check urself and know what you want. cash can never be distracted when passion is glued.
Re: Programming Or Other Online Business? by WhiZTiM(m): 2:34am On Oct 03, 2016
This is Nigeria, on the short run, programming will not be profitable
Re: Programming Or Other Online Business? by 4dor: 4:23am On Oct 03, 2016
Fedric:
good evening programmers, this may not be the right section to post this but i need advice from you guys.

i just recently open a computer training/registration center and also learning programming.

am done wit HTML, CSS . about to learn JS and PHP. the isue is that i want to be a programmer but getting distracted from other online business like. freelancing, amazon publishing, CPA marketing. etc.

please which is more profitable and can give me a stable income in short run and in future. freelancing, marketing or Amazon?

If you want to start programming with money as your primary reason, you might end up killing yourself with depression. Focus on other online businesses.

(1) (Reply)

Call For P2p Donation Website / Script - 09039730608 / Real Madrid Plans To Sell Cristiano Ronaldo / Are You An Animator? Start Earning Money Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.