Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Awkward Moment Joke By Dindy (part One) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Awkward Moment Joke By Dindy (part One) (590 Views)

Explore Your Day With This Joke By Mc Filter Mouth. Tittled: CONDOM. Lwkmd / Collection of Awkward Moment, yo momma & fool Jokes Updated By (www.ipink.ga) / That Awkward Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awkward Moment Joke By Dindy (part One) by Dindy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
AWKWARD MOMENT JOKE BY DINDY (PART 1)
That awkward moment, when your pastor tells you to look striaght into the eyes of the person sitting beside you and say "I love you with all my heart". But you imagine that when you turn the person seating beside you will be a beautiful girl with blue eyes.
Girl: I love you with all my heart.
Dindy: can we kiss?........lol.
But actually when you really turn the person seating beside you is a guy with a gay look.
Partner: I love you with all my heart (licking lips)
Dindy: I am a lawyer! And my dad is a Judge!......lol
#DINDY WROTE THIS
Facebook username: Ossy Andy Nnamdi
Whatsapp/Viber: 07087750433
Watch out for part 2.

(1) (Reply)

Imagine E-slap Dey, Mention Nairalander Whom You go Slap? / Video: Mother Kills Herself By Jumping Into A River Because Her Son’s Fiancée Is / Jokes Of John Chukwu Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.