Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Why You Should Keep That Virginity Until After Marriage - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why You Should Keep That Virginity Until After Marriage (715 Views)

Heat Of Virginity / Ibale{virginity} / LOVE AND VIRGINITY ( Intrilling Story U Must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Keep That Virginity Until After Marriage by JoyChinwe22(f): 10:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
WHY YOU SHOULD KEEP THAT VIRGINITY UNTIL AFTER MARRIAGE ( or at least stay celibate)

Being a virgin or staying celibate is really hard in a society where everybody thinks sex is the 'in thing'.
Along with so many other names, you might be labelled 'overly religious', even though your reasons may not be particularly related to religion.
Although, people associate virginity with religion, there are many other social, health and psychological religions to remain a virgin or at least stay celibate.
Now, we have heard the religious benefits a lot of times, while growing up, the preachers always hammer on 'staying away from 'fornication'.
I won't be judgemental or rigid, sex is good. Infact, very good. Little wonder why people do not know how to go about abstinence anymore.
So, because I do not want to sound like a preacher or a grandma giving lectures to her grandchildren on morals, I will take this from a social perspective.

Here are some valid reasons you should keep that virginity until after marriage:

No worries about STDs and unwanted pregnancies: You can never be too careful. Heck! Even the most careful people get into trouble most times. There is no 100% guarantee that those pills or condoms will keep you safe. Even married people who engage in family planing most times experience 'mishaps'... I'm sure you are not ready to be a baby mama/ baby daddy.

Sense of Pride: When you remain a virgin until your wedding night, you give yourself a sense of pride. You can give the gift of celibacy to your wife/husband. Although the society is not fair about this, virginity is not for women alone. Most promiscuous men are hailed and their female counterparts are labelled 'loose'. Contrary to societal beliefs; virginity and celibacy goes both ways.
Continue... http://www.familyflex.net/2016/09/why-you-should-keep-that-virginity.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

24 Quotes That Will Keep You From Giving Up / Excerpts From Untold Pain: A Novel / The Benefits Of Naija Poetry (www.naijapoetry.com)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.