Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

How To Know What To Expect From A Nairaland Thread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Know What To Expect From A Nairaland Thread (353 Views)

Which Nairaland Thread Has Been The Longest You Have Ever Seen? / Why Some Images Do Not Appear On Nairaland Thread / Nairaland Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know What To Expect From A Nairaland Thread by logicalhumour: 12:00am On Oct 03, 2016
Well, I came up with this post because nairaland is so organized that we don't notice.

If you feel scrolling through some dumb posts like this one... use my guide to know if you're to navigate away or not.

I'll start.

1. When the thread contains "snake"...

Just know the thread would be flooded with people mentioning our guy... @lalaSnakeclala grin . You should also see this quote from the nairaland Bible... " And thou shalt call upon the name of
lalasticlala in times of snake, and he shall
move you to the frontage spotlight, cuz at
the mention of the word snake, him head
they spin.
"
Ehhhh.. @lalasticlala , don't worry, my friends neighbor kind a snake which nearly swallowed their child... I'll post that later on this thread!! (You're happy now? [...yes, I can feel you nodding your head now like a kid when daddy asks... 'want some chocolate?' ])

2. When you scroll sharply and find too many of this smilies ( grin grin grin grin )
Just know people will try to be silly in a funny and unserious way (I wonder which one will dominate this thread of mine )

3. When the thread Is dominated with
Hmmm... Oga OP... beta go find work do because NLanders don't find any sense in your post (I expect this in this thread of mine tho... )

4. When the thread contains too many angry angry angry
a) The senselessness of the post got people angry
b)... bored also

5. Some shocked shocked s
Ummm... seems asiv you got something new and interesting.
Re: How To Know What To Expect From A Nairaland Thread by logicalhumour: 12:10am On Oct 03, 2016
6. When the thread is about celebs

The first comment may be "then?"

7. When the title contains something related to climbing palm trees to get fruits..

#ToBeContinued
(When I collect the pics of the snake from my friend )

1 Like

Re: How To Know What To Expect From A Nairaland Thread by badthinds: 12:13am On Oct 03, 2016
angry grin grin Following...

(1) (Reply)

Ace Comedian Basketmouth Loses Mom / Testimony 1. How She Escaped Death. / Packers And Movers In Bangalore|easy Relocation|ezrelocation.in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.