Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

If You Are Not A Fraudster, You Can’t Make It In Life!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Are Not A Fraudster, You Can’t Make It In Life!!! (714 Views)

Nairaland Webster Fraudster - Hilary Iwens / You Are A Fraudster Google Blast Ipobexposed / Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not A Fraudster, You Can’t Make It In Life!!! by charming1111(m): 6:00am On Oct 03, 2016
The book of Matthew says “why DRINK and DRIVE, when you can SMOKE and FLY?” Why choose to suffer as a MAGA, when you can enjoy your life as a FRUADSTER? I’m the BISHOP OF THE PEPPER REST MINISTRY and I can confidently tell you that in this life, you are either a FRAUDSTER or a MAGA; you can’t be neutral.

All Nigerians live in fraud, enjoy fraud, complain about the fraud they once enjoyed and when they are at the losing end of a fraudulent deal, they blame President Buhari who wasn’t there at the time they were consummating the fraudulent transaction. Before you crucify me the same way LINDA crucified WIZKID, I’ll prove it to you that you are a either a FRAUDSTER or a MAGA.

The bible says that judgement will start from the altar but the bible didn’t tell us if the judgement will take place during OFFERING TIME. You are a member of a church, you pay your tithes/offerings, the church generates so much money that she can afford to buy private jets, build expensive schools. Yet, you can neither afford the school fees nor can you enjoy the comfort of the private jet. Even when you are broke, the church can’t provide help for you; is it not better to invest your tithe in MMM and continually get help? Funny enough, some supporters of MMM think it means MONEY MAKING MACHINE; how dare you confidently advise people to invest their hard-earned cash in MONEY MAKING MACHINE instead of MAVRODI MONDIAL MONEYBOX? Don't you think that you are a fraudulent child?

You paid N1,450 for 10litres of fuel to the pump attendant and the actual fuel given to you doesn’t fill a 10litres gallon; you get angry and the next time you wanted to buy fuel, you decided to try another petrol station, paid N1,450 for 10litres of fuel and surprisingly, your 10litres gallon was filled to the brim and you become very excited. Unknowingly to you, the fuel you just bought will BURN FASTER than the LOVE a GIRL has for BROKE GUY.

Your girlfriend claims she can’t live without you......lol, are YOU the OXYGEN she breathes? Stop giving her money, then you will discover that NOBODY loves a BROKE NIGGER, not even the PARENTS!!!

Whether you have LIGHT or not, BEDC in their usual fraudulent nature will bring your electricity bill to your house. You, being the MAGA that you are, will immediately zoom off to the bank to pay. Come to think of it, what exactly are you scared of? Is it the DARKNESS that are already used to or the LIGHT that will never come?

From all the points highlighted above, you will agree with me that fraud is everywhere in this country and my advice to Mr President is to inaugurate a new EFCC(Everybody Financial Crimes Commission).
http://infongr..com.ng/2016/10/if-you-are-not-fraudster-you-cant-make.html

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Fraudster, You Can’t Make It In Life!!! by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2016
Lmao, I love this write up for no reason grin
Re: If You Are Not A Fraudster, You Can’t Make It In Life!!! by charming1111(m): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2016
Demigods666:
Lmao, I love this write up for no reason grin
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Fraudster, You Can’t Make It In Life!!! by forreelinc(m): 6:34am On Oct 03, 2016
grin bobo oti frustrate o
Re: If You Are Not A Fraudster, You Can’t Make It In Life!!! by madridguy(m): 6:36am On Oct 03, 2016
Funny but true.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Fraudster, You Can’t Make It In Life!!! by UEDIBO: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2016
can you hack a school portal for me? at any amount?
Re: If You Are Not A Fraudster, You Can’t Make It In Life!!! by kingDELE(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2016
Walai u are on point. Even Betting Na also fraud........

Me sef don dey find fraudulent life. Magalent life don tired me. , grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Not A Fraudster, You Can’t Make It In Life!!! by charming1111(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2016
kingDELE:
Walai u are on point. Even Betting Na also fraud........

Me sef don dey find fraudulent life. Magalent life don tired me. , grin grin grin grin
hahahhahahaahhahaha
Re: If You Are Not A Fraudster, You Can’t Make It In Life!!! by twosquare(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Funny but strangely through, especially the last part about Electric power.

(1) (Reply)

4 Working Methods I Used To Earn #20,000 Per Week / How Can I Blast Bulk Email And Sms / How To Reuse Domain Name That Has Been Previously Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.