Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,727 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! (1688 Views)

Codeinvent Is A Scammer. Be Warned!!! / Be Warned Against Sponsoredcash They Are Scam / Nlders I Will Be Suing Facebook For $50B Damages Very Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
This guy is a new internet fraudster and glorified scammer.
He'll tell you he has Nigerian AdSense account for sale... he'll never invite you to the AdSense until you pay.

I fell for his tricks... only to realise the AdSense he claimed was Nigerian is old rotten unverified USA AdSense.

he ran with my N22,000 he refused to return the money.... USA AdSense when people the sell 5k na it this thief sell N22,000.
I wonder how many people must have fell for his antics and tricks.

Scammer Profile.

Name: Julius Ossai.
Account Number : 2085435917
Bank: UBA
Residential address: currently in UNN
Phone Number: 08060734273
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/julius.ernest.3

Please... if you know this Small scammer in Unn tell him he is 2 steps away from prison... I hate scammers we'll get him.
be warn....!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by lafflaff123(m): 11:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by mokoshalb(m): 11:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
kikiki! grin
hunger in the land... a teenager grin. sorry OP, next time, am available as a middle(escrow)man

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by espn(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
This small boy self dey scam..if this 1 do mistake reach power...he will sell Nigeria to 3 different countries@ d same time...i hope u pass ur waec...smh

5 Likes

Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by espn(m): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
jboy73:
He'll tell you he has Nigerian AdSense account for sale... he'll never invite you to the AdSense until you pay.

I fell for his tricks... only to realise the AdSense he claimed was Nigerian is old rotten unverified USA AdSense.

he ran with my N22,000 he refused to return the money.... USA AdSense when people the sell 5k na it this thief sell N22,000.

Scammer Profile.

Please... if you know this Small scammer in Unn tell him he is 2 steps away from prison... I hate scammers we'll get him.
be warn....!!!
chat me up...make i give u scope..07033048017
Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by myfantasies(f): 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Op y u go allow pikin wey wear Ankara wit red bow tie scam u

4 Likes

Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by HDee(m): 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
This one is a scammer?

Good lord, smh.

1 Like

Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by semasir: 11:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin shocked this pikin? OP yaff enta one chance oo

1 Like

Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by Johnnyessence(m): 12:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Each and everyone should be smart and careful with the people that they will be making some transaction of with. Both old and young are scamming every where. Let us be careful ooo.
Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 14, 2017
myfantasies:
Op y u go allow pikin wey wear Ankara wit red bow tie scam u

I just got his pics recently
Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 14, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Each and everyone should be smart and careful with the people that they will be making some transaction of with. Both old and young are scamming every where. Let us be careful ooo.
yeaoo
Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by Emmysky(m): 10:51am On Jan 14, 2017
This is where adsense buyers make mistakes. before you buy any adsense, tell the seller to invite you for you to check it properly before payment. Thats what i always do when am selling, i ask the buyer for their email so they can chck so that later when any issue come up, i will boldly say "you investigated the acct be4 payment"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
Emmysky:
This is where adsense buyers make mistakes. before you buy any adsense, tell the seller to invite you for you to check it properly before payment. Thats what i always do when am selling, i ask the buyer for their email so they can chck so that later when any issue come up, i will boldly say "you investigated the acct be4 payment"

no I didn't... apparently, it was my first time buying AdSense.
I've learnt the hard way

1 Like

Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by Johnnyessence(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
jboy73:

yeaoo
the funniest thing is that he's a secondary school student. D dimension at which the scammers is going this days is alarming. We should just be careful with them. They full every where. One should just be smart and prayerful.
Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by Johnnyessence(m): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
jboy73:

no I didn't... apparently, it was my first time buying AdSense.
I've learnt the hard way
sorry bro. God will surely arrest the scammer. Before u make transactions with anyone online kindly as anyone about the person that u want to make transaction with.
Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by Victorez007: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Visit www.victorezblog.com.ng For health and good living tips
Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 15, 2017
Johnnyessence:
the funniest thing is that he's a secondary school student. D dimension at which the scammers is going this days is alarming. We should just be careful with them. They full every where. One should just be smart and prayerful.

yes bro
Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 15, 2017
Johnnyessence:

really sad...

1 Like

Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by Johnnyessence(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
jboy73:

really sad...
sorry bro.
Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2017
jboy73:

Scammer Profile.

be warn....!!!
Babaric
Re: Notorious Internet Fraudster And Scammer. Julius Ossia Nlders Be Warned!! by noblesteve(m): 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2017
See the small boy wey scam you and shame no catch you to complain here. . why are you buying AdSense in the first place, go and work on your blog and you will get AdSense approval

(1) (Reply)

Help Find Him. / Earn 250K Monthly When You A Take A Course With Us! / Facebook Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.