Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,839 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th (19080 Views)

Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones / List Of Smartphones That Will Support GLO LTE Network - Pics / Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 03, 2016
wunmi590:

I tell you, the epileptic power supply in this country does not need phone with just anyhow battery, but better, strong and durable battery.
my own phone is currently frustrating me,the only thing I used to care about is the camera specs of a phone being a selfie person grin,but now that my phone has me become a "I wan charge my phone" addict sad, a phone with a good battery comes first and camera specs comes next
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by pat077: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Spec and price is all i wanna see
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by bukjossy(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2016
Remain yahoo nd facebook to do deres
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Ybu2(m): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2016
anxiously waiting......
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Youngtrice(m): 7:17am On Oct 03, 2016
Google phones and the prices ehh
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by wunmi590(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2016
cekhoe:
my own phone is currently frustrating me,the only thing I used to care about is the camera specs of a phone being a selfie person grin,but now that my phone has me become a "I wan charge my phone" addict sad, a phone with a good battery comes first and camera specs comes next

You are correct, even without saying it, we all know that women love phones that has good camera, but Nigeria of today, no good battery you are on your own.

I am currently using Nokia Lumia 1520, just because of the battery, it last me for 3days.

I used 20min, to watch 3 different 2hours film. Very strong of a battery.
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2016
wunmi590:

You are correct, even without saying it, we all know that women love phones that has good camera, but Nigeria of today, no good battery you are on your own.

I am currently using Nokia Lumia 1520, just because of the battery, it last me for 3days.

I used 20min, to watch 3 different 2hours film. Very strong of a battery.
Nokia phones have always been the best when it comes to battery life, just wish the will start making Android phones and give us their battery or atleast they should offer to make battery for all other smartphones grin grin grin
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by wunmi590(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2016
cekhoe:
Nokia phones have always been the best when it comes to battery life, just wish the will start making Android phones and give us their battery or atleast they should offer to make battery for all other smartphones grin grin grin

Lol, but seriously, Nokia have andriod phones also.

But is just that those android phones are mot much, due to the fact that Microsoft have taken over the company.

But they have very good and cheap android phone with lasting battery.
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2016
wunmi590:

Lol, but seriously, Nokia have andriod phones also.

But is just that those android phones are mot much, due to the fact that Microsoft have taken over the company.

But they have very good and cheap android phone with lasting battery.
like?,and how much
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by wunmi590(m): 7:29am On Oct 03, 2016
cekhoe:
like?,and how much

Don't really know, but would ask some of my friends using it and give you feedback, by quoting you.
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Redfruit(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2016
HTC will manufacture the phones yet no one is shouting "Assembly" by google. If it's Innoson now we wil not hear word. Nigerians and inferiority complex are like Seun and Dogs

Whether Seun likes dog or he is a dog i dunno

Lemme see the mod that will dare ban me......I mean Seun my next door neighbour.

1 Like

Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2016
wunmi590:

Don't really know, but would ask some of my friends using it and give you feedback, by quoting you.
ok
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by AleAirHub(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by amanikondo: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2016
deepwater:
When will yahoo release its own?
Bing just released Bingo phone grin grin
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] undecided grin
Redfruit:
HTC will manufacture the phones yet no one is shouting "Assembly" by google. If it's Innoson now we wil not hear word. Nigerians and inferiority complex are like Seun and Dogs
Whether Seun likes dog or he is a dog i dunno
Lemme see the mod that will dare ban me......I mean Seun my next door neighbour.

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by ebabsss: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2016
check this out
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by shapman: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2016
Sounds delicious

check my signature
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by mifavour(f): 8:26am On Oct 03, 2016
wunmi590:
Its very good, but what Nigerians needs now is a very strong battery, battery that can stand the test of time.
Gionee be giving us joy in that area

1 Like

Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by mifavour(f): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2016
cekhoe:

which phone is that
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by mifavour(f): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2016
Kingzy4pep:
Here's part of the specs, http://m.gsmarena.com/google_pixel-8346.php

http://m.gsmarena.com/google_pixel_xl-8345.php
2700mah? A no no... still rocking my 6020mah...
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:39am On Oct 03, 2016
mifavour:
2700mah? A no no... still rocking my 6020mah...
I think they just updated that now because when I checked at first, there was no info as regards the battery capacity.

Despite the fact that I'm okay with my 5050mah, I'd still like to use the XL which has 3450mah. It's fair enough.
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by chekasforchekas: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2016
My iPhone 7 is landing today
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by kilokeys(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2016
tijanouzwasii:
who GOOGLE help?

they epp me o.

i just searched for the ''hater of the year'' award recipient..

i saw ur picture.

2 Likes

Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by younqjohn01(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2016
if the price no go pass 20k sha . i go buy am
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Demmtek(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2016
I dey buy ham as far as i dey receive updqtes like iphone like android ones users
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2016
Looks like some people will foolishly pay money to acquire spy device that surrenders their private data to NSA and CIA. I no need am even if na free.
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 03, 2016
Billyonaire:
Looks like some people will foolishly pay money to acquire spy device that surrenders their private data to NSA and CIA. I no need am even if na free.

What are you scared of if I may ask? Btw, if you think Google is a culprit, what would you say about Apple and Microsoft?

Prior to this arrival, nexus existed it was more or less a Google's phone.
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2016
mifavour:

which phone is that
Sony Xperia
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 03, 2016
semasir:
Waiting....... Enough of low quality ones like Innjoo
How many can afford high quality brands?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Bought Redmi 8 Because Of Nairaland Now This Is Happening / MTN Plans To Roll Out 4G LTE Services To Selected Nigerian States In July / How To Transfer Airtime Credit From Etisalat Line To Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.