Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th (19112 Views)

Motorola Is Officially Back In Nigeria; Unveils New Range Of Smartphones / List Of Smartphones That Will Support GLO LTE Network - Pics / Nokia Returning To The World Of Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Iamlilsegz(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2016
obiemurphy:
Am buying it today
lol..buh na 2moro dem dey unveil am na!
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by okitejoseph: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by wunmi590(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2016
mifavour:

Gionee be giving us joy in that area

Yes you are very correct, gionee's battery is very good, at least still better than some.

Am also currently using Nokia Lumia 1520, the battery is like a restless lion, very strong and long lasting.
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Onyenna(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
cekhoe:
gbam!

That's why i love my marathon M5....6020mah!. ..
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by KvnGRezz(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Lol... we dey wait shocked
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Onyenna:

That's why i love my marathon M5....6020mah!. ..
Gionee?, how much did you get it for and how good is the camera specs?
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by mifavour(f): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
wunmi590:

Yes you are very correct, gionee's battery is very good, at least still better than some.

Am also currently using Nokia Lumia 1520, the battery is like a restless lion, very strong and long lasting.
until I use a windows phone shaa..
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by esosuo2: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2016
If it is below 5k i may help dem buy one to promote their business undecided dis recession time them go dey release fone any how lik say na free
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Ignyte(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
After failing to give us project Ara, they are giving us Pixel... Smh I no buy... we will use infinix until Ara comes... mtcheww... rubbish... pixel is nowhere near Project Ara
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Onyenna(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
cekhoe:
Gionee?, how much did you get it for and how good is the camera specs?

The back camera quality is superb....the front camera(selfie) is better than that of my galaxy S4.....and yeah, it is that good.....

My Samsung Galaxy S4 caused me so much headache! I had to constantly charge it every now and then and the thing is always OVERHEATING!

.....But with my M5, i can go two days without charging it(even with steady browsing)....
.......it's also infrared-enabled.....the Remote control is very sharp and works well(all products known to me included)....
... It also comes with OTG cable and it's OTA enabled too.....

(Btw: the battery is non-removable....)

Got mine for N62.5k.....so far so good.. ..
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
Onyenna:

The back camera quality is superb....the front camera(selfie) is better than that of my galaxy S4.....and yeah, it is that good.....

My Samsung Galaxy S4 caused me so much headache! I had to constantly charge it every now and then and the thing is always OVERHEATING!

.....But with my M5, i can go two days without charging it(even with steady browsing)....
.......it's also infrared-enabled.....the Remote control is very sharp and works well(all products known to me included)....
... It also comes with OTG cable and it's OTA enabled too.....

(Btw: the battery is non-removable....)

Got mine for N62.5k.....so far so good.. ..
you sound like a marketer, anyway I heard m6 is coming out,maybe I should keep managing my Xperia, and see how economical the m6 price will be in this recession
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Onyenna(m): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
cekhoe:
you sound like a marketer, anyway I heard m6 is coming out,maybe I should keep managing my Xperia, and see how economical the m6 price will be in this recession

A family friend got M6 recently....the battery is 5000mah....it also has a fingerprint snanner of some sort..(I'm not sure it has infrared though.)...

I'm not in anyway a (Gionee) marketer..... I'm just glad that I've finally dumped my S4....it feels great to actually use a phone for almost 2 days without even bothering to charge it......

I believe there are other products with great battery capacity too.....It all boils down to what you want from your phone.....

Ensure your next phone comes with a high capacity battery.. ...
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
Onyenna:

A family friend got M6 recently....the battery is 5000mah....it also has a fingerprint snanner of some sort..(I'm not sure it has infrared though.)...

I'm not in anyway a (Gionee) marketer..... I'm just glad that I've finally dumped my S4....it feels great to actually use a phone for almost 2 days without even bothering to charge it......

I believe there are other products with great battery capacity too.....It all boils down to what you want from your phone.....

Ensure your next phone comes with a high capacity battery.. ...
how much did the m6 go for?
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by shiftback: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2016
Heard they outsourced the hardware to HTC, so how is this any different from their nexus line?
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Onyenna(m): 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
cekhoe:
how much did the m6 go for?

(seventy something)

About N74k....he bought it like a month ago.....
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
Onyenna:

(seventy something)

About N74k....he bought it like a month ago.....
ok
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by semasir: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
So far the MANY can understand what QUALITY stands for..... QUALITY isn't cheap

asuustrike2009:

How many can afford high quality brands?
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2016
semasir:
So far the MANY can understand what QUALITY stands for..... QUALITY isn't cheap

Whether they understand it or not, affordability is one ingredients of the marketing mix even though it there are different approach to strategy
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by Habbatically: 12:47am On Oct 05, 2016
semasir:
Waiting....... Enough of low quality ones like Innjoo
You think that phone will come cheap? Dey there.
Re: Google To Release Its New Set Of Smartphones Tomorrow - October 4th by abula112(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2016
ssolaoye:
Google is set to announce Pixel and Pixel XL, its pure Android-based smartphones on October 4. Yes, the smartphones won’t be called Nexus this time and Google is adopting the Pixel branding used earlier with its Chromebook and Android tablet. With Pixel branding, Google is also emphasising on the future of ‘Made By Google’ devices.

The new Google smartphones will be made by HTC but don’t be surprised if there is no or little mention of HTC. Rumours have pointed out the search giant is more serious about its say in the design of future devices, which maybe built by Google directly. Google’s Pixel branded phones won’t be the first Android 7.0 Nougat devices, but will be the first to support Google’s DayDream VR platform.

For more details about the video announcing this launch, visit the post below;

http://phonesnaija.com/2016/10/03/new-google-pixels-smartphones-to-be-launched-on-october-4/

Hello i really love your blog can u contact me @ abula3003@gmail.com, will like to discuss with u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things To Consider When Buying Smartphones. / How To Fix 4shared; Signature Is Invalid. Please, Try Again. / Comparison Between Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.