Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix (64966 Views)

Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed / Man Murders Ex-girlfriend And Her Lover In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by tutaboi(m): 2:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
I want hear the Nigerian man side of the story before I condemn anybody
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by DesChyko: 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
#BadMarket.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by Suljosh: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
I'm not a saint, neither am I perfect. But when people died committing sin, where do they end up? RIP.
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by alexis(m): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
tellwisdom:
U.S don destroy the world. Imagine 300k Liberian currency to 35$??...Ahh sad

The incident happened in Guinea. Liberians currency is the Liberian dollar and it is at a rate of $1 USD to 90 Liberian dollars. I hope that helps you read the entire post before posting ignorantly
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by hopeforcharles(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He deserves death by hanging....

No tribe was mentioned grin grin grin

NCAN Chairman Maitama branch cool
Are u really the guy rooting for imo state governorship? If na u I no go support you oh, with this kind of your comments and vulgarism, hmmm.
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by emerged01(m): 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Keneking:
RIP

A minor involved in runs cry
$35 * N490 = N17,150 only shocked
$1 = 8571 gnf shocked

These West African governments sef angry

Now where is lalasticlala sef?
U never see anything grin
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by Nmeri17: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2016
walosky:
but wait o! the $35 was it for how many years round of sex?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2016
How are we sure the guy in question is a Nigerian. Every Dick and Harry foreign criminal is a Nigerian. The guy was not caught ,His picture is not available and his name is not known. And the conclusion is he is a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by utibe6667: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2016
it is a pity
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by Franchise21(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
He deserves death by hanging....

No tribe was mentioned grin grin grin

NCAN Chairman Maitama branch cool
Witawt being told, we all know his tribe...
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by lizzy5: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
wasteful life what have you derived now 5 min enjoyment hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by jaytime(m): 4:04pm On Oct 03, 2016
"What started out as a simple altercation, turned into a real sticky situation..."; una know the rest. RIP to the dead girl.
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by yhungbrowhne(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
i Tire for all dis fine fine girls sef... She nah by force to do ashawo
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
Zoharariel:
Y couldn't she ask for money before getting down to business?

She shoulda taken a crash course from Nigerian prostitutes.
Hehehehhehe u yaff finish nija gals grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
DesChyko:
#BadMarket.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by autonomous22: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2016
which kam expensive f*ck be dat one...... her pussy na Gold? abi she no no say all is not well wit Nigeria's economy and d guy maybe broke..... Rip though
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by Ndukwe007(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
Keneking:
RIP
A minor involved in runs cry $35 * N490 = N17,150 only shocked $1 = 8571 gnf shocked
These West African governments sef angry
Now where is lalasticlala sef?
It's the LIBERIAN DOLLAR.
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by coobboy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2016
tellwisdom:
U.S don destroy the world. Imagine 300k Liberian currency to 35$??...Ahh sad

gnf is not the Liberian currency, it is Gabon franc
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by donchuzy22: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
Am Suspectin Our Brodas 4rm The Brown Roof Republic. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by deavicky(m): 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
gidgiddy:
The name checkers must be disappointed that the name of the guy wasn't mentioned so they can start their usual tribal bashing.
I'm not sure, but my mind is telling me is one chukwu something like that
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by nnamdinho(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
Zoharariel:

naso

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by captainnigeria(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2016
Zoharariel:

you would know
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by ShedrachU(m): 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2016
Fabrication!
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by seangy4konji: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
No Nigerian gal wh na prostitute wont collect money before business...

Only runz gal wait till after cos the price higher and dem don size you up.

RIP FINE GIRL...
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by ArabMopol(m): 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
Liberians has loose waist,
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2016
The Nigerian no get name?
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by Carter4luv(m): 11:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
nigerians are shouting dollar is high, wat will liberia shout.
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by fpeter(f): 12:17am On Oct 04, 2016
What's the proof of the murderer being Nigerian?
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by iukpe: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2016
Even as she don die, some person no mind save her picture.
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by MONITZ: 2:46am On Oct 04, 2016
jiro9599:
SMH

Ogbeni carry ur data sales commot here, nobody is falling for you guys' scams anymore, u re all a bunch of crooked asswipe,ur time is up,
Re: Nigerian Man Murders Prostitute In Liberia After She Asked Him 2 Pay Her $35(Pix by singledude(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2016
Liberian girls too dey fine..chaii,RIP sweetie.

*IN MICHAEL JACKSON'S VOICE *

'Liberian girl..you know that you came and you changed my world....'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiriku: Why I Bought Car For My Father – 8-Year-Old Skit Maker / Seven Policemen Killed By Gunmen In Abuja. Graphic Photo / DSS Operative, Prince Ezemuonye Ozuzu, Shot Dead In Imo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.