Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Help, I Need To Be Enlightened On This - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help, I Need To Be Enlightened On This (767 Views)

Help!!! I Bought A Nigerian Used Car Without Custom Duty / Help I Just Changed My 2nd Ac Compressor In 2yrs / HELP - I Have Issue With The Car I Just Bought. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Need To Be Enlightened On This by Theoritical(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2016
Pls, I need help and urgent response. I noticed a funny sound from the legs of my toyata highlander' 05 model . took it to mechanic' he said my under front beam is dead and need replacement. Which is about 25k' guys, for this recession, 25k is almost a million to me. Pls, is there other alternative or should I just keep using the car ?
& pls, what's the effect of under beam to cars' I really need to be sure b4 I enter one chance. I am base in Benin
Re: Help, I Need To Be Enlightened On This by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
Theoritical:
Pls, I need help and urgent response. I noticed a funny sound from the legs of my toyata highlander' 05 model . took it to mechanic' he said my under front beam is dead and need replacement. Which is about 25k' guys, for this recession, 25k is almost a million to me. Pls, is there other alternative or should I just keep using the car ?
& pls, what's the effect of under beam to cars' I really need to be sure b4 I enter one chance. I am base in Benin

when did cars start to have legs ? wheel

anyway run away there is nothing called front beam on aka wheels aka legs

you need to specify which wheels

and when the noise occurs eg if you hit a bump or turning
Re: Help, I Need To Be Enlightened On This by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2016
Theoritical:

I'm sure the pic below is what your vehicle requires,

It is called a front crossmember, if you cannot afford it, stop using the car.

Zimdrill get used to nigerian english, leg of a car means wheels.

3 Likes

Re: Help, I Need To Be Enlightened On This by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

am used to it check again i mentioned wheels
Re: Help, I Need To Be Enlightened On This by Theoritical(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
ZIMDRILL:

when did cars start to have legs ? wheel

anyway run away there is nothing called front beam on aka wheels aka legs

you need to specify which wheels

and when the noise occurs eg if you hit a bump or turning
Lolz' thanks for the correctons' trying to clearly pass the message across though. the noise is kind of regular' either on top speed, bump or while turning my steering. Still trying to manage it pending when financially bouyant for repair.
Re: Help, I Need To Be Enlightened On This by Theoritical(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

thanks for ur concern' I just browse out some pictures' the closest to its look is axle beam' not certain though. U know our local technicians; they have special names for all car parts
Re: Help, I Need To Be Enlightened On This by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Theoritical:
thanks for ur concern' I just browse out some pictures' the closest to its look is axle beam' not certain though. U know our local technicians; they have special names for all car parts

take a pic of the part

(1) (Reply)

Ikoku Auto Spare Parts Market Is Now Online / Protect Giant Christmas Goat / Atlanta United Vs Columbus Crew SC Live Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.