Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Urgent Need For A Social Media Person - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Need For A Social Media Person (1080 Views)

What Is Expected Of A Social Media Manager/Influencer? / I Got A New Job Via A Social Media Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need For A Social Media Person by mradjoy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
Firstly, I am a Web Developer and I'm only helping a client fulfill her Vacancy needs.

The available space is for a Social Media person who knows how the major Social Media platforms work!
Basically, what we require of you is to be a Very experienced and creative content provider with great Social media experience in posting and creating content for:

* social media (Instagram, Pinterest, twitter, YouTube and Facebook),
* Write compelling posts that sucks in targeted traffic and leads to sales eventually,
* Basic Knowledge of any graphic applications of ur choice,
* Can manage multiple accounts,
* Online and digital market experience with Adsense, adwords, website banners etc,
* Some knowledge and skill in blogging and article writing.

If you're fit for this position, send ur comprehensive CV to adjoywebsolutions@hotmail.com not later than Thursday 6th, Oct 2016.

This is a full time job and the location is in Lekki, Lagos.
Re: Urgent Need For A Social Media Person by bamangar: 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
mradjoy:
Firstly, I am a Web Developer and I'm only helping a client fulfill her Vacancy needs.

The available space is for a Social Media person who knows how the major Social Media platforms work!
Basically, what we require of you is to be a Very experienced and creative content provider with great Social media experience in posting and creating content for:

* social media (Instagram, Pinterest, twitter, YouTube and Facebook),
* Write compelling posts that sucks in targeted traffic and leads to sales eventually,
* Basic Knowledge of any graphic applications of ur choice,
* Can manage multiple accounts,
* Online and digital market experience with Adsense, adwords, website banners etc,
* Some knowledge and skill in blogging and article writing.

If you're fit for this position, send ur comprehensive CV to adjoywebsolutions@hotmail.com not later than Thursday 6th, Oct 2016.

This is a full time job and the location is in Lekki, Lagos.

that's great. PLEASE what's the name of the company?
Re: Urgent Need For A Social Media Person by mradjoy(m): 7:12am On Oct 04, 2016
bamangar:
that's great. PLEASE what's the name of the company?
My client hasn't permitted me to mention the company's name here. If you're interested and so keen to know, then send me a PM.
Re: Urgent Need For A Social Media Person by bamangar: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2016
mradjoy:
My client hasn't permitted me to mention the company's name here. If you're interested and so keen to know, then send me a PM.
Thank you.. You know there are too many scammers. Will PM you. Anyway I have sent my CV
Re: Urgent Need For A Social Media Person by mradjoy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
bamangar:
Thank you.. You know there are too many scammers. Will PM you. Anyway I have sent my CV

You're somehow right, but do you have to be too cautious when you have nothing to lose?
Anyways, I've forwarded all the CV received to the organisation, wishing you good luck.
Re: Urgent Need For A Social Media Person by bamangar: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
mradjoy:

You're somehow right, but do you have to be too cautious when you have nothing to lose?
Anyways, I've forwarded all the CV received to the organisation, wishing you good luck.
well, thanks..

(1) (Reply)

r / Graduate Trainee/ Entry-level Recruitment Updates / Visa Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.