Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,691 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA (1735 Views)

Ndic -three Million Nigerians Lost N18bn To Mmm / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Mmm-nigeria. How System Might Crash Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA by staggerman(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nigeria opened its doors to MMM on the 17 November 2015 already 1 Million Members Joined! GOOOOO TEAM NIGERIA

1 Share

Re: 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA by sangsterkeh: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
Make money online , it is easy .. Just click on the link

http://homecash.online/?ref=4096
Re: 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
They say 1 million Nigerians cannot be wrong. I hope it is in this case also. Congrats to you all in MMM. Enjoy it as long as it last. . . . . . . (DONT MENTION)
Re: 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA by antontech(m): 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2016
Congrats to us

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA by Chimoski87(m): 3:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hello MMM guiders and gurus in the house, my referral saw this message pop up on his dashboard after making payment and the payment was equally confirmed. Is there any problem as a result of the message " account information not available" popping up there or not
Re: 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA by staggerman(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Chimoski87:
Hello MMM guiders and gurus in the house, my referral saw this message pop up on his dashboard after making payment and the payment was equally confirmed. Is there any problem as a result of the message " account information not available" popping up there or not

Write to support and contact your Guider.
Re: 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA by amordiguys(m): 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Re: 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA by kasson(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
UP UP MMM!

LONG LIVE MMM NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA by kasson(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2016
UP UP MMM!

LONG LIVE MMM NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
staggerman:
Nigeria opened its doors to MMM on the 17 November 2015 already 1 Million Members Joined! GOOOOO TEAM NIGERIA

Join here:08183740770
where do you get this data of number of members
Re: 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA by obinna11(m): 12:56am On Oct 05, 2016
Re: 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA by gafar: 6:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 05, 2016
1 million Heartbreak loading and still counting
Re: 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2016
abuayman:
1 million Heartbreak loading and still counting
imagine your wish?
Re: 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA by staggerman(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2016
intbizoil:

cool

Re: 1 Million Nigerians Have Joined MMM NIGERIA by staggerman(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
intbizoil:

Admin team

(1) (Reply)

Close this thread / Cryptocurrency Club /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.