Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) (25448 Views)

Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / What To Do If Your Mother In-law Rejects You? - This Will Help - By Beauty Igweh / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by oluwaVaz(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
undecided

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by winkmart: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2016
henrydadon:

but why are you stupid

your mum should have aborted you

It shall not be well with you for that statement u made. What's there if I asked? and besides did he look so clean to you? then you are surely possessed by the spirits of uncleanliness. May God destroy your destiny.... you this sick slowpoke,

bring it on and I will give let you know you are a product of incest.

1 Like

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by 4four(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
youngest85:
eye service
y u no do real service
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
cry
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Manone: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
K
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by pelumi111: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2016
Yeligray:
I don't undastnd if u help sum1 why make it known to the public..the BIBLE SAYS "let not your left hand know what your right hand doeth"..and also says "he that maketh known his biddings to the public and gets thanked for it has already received his blessing from the public but he that doeth his biddings in secret shall get blessed of the lord".
I dnt rhink you read it to the end the OP said he needs ppl to be delivering food for the man.......many have eyez but cant see tho

8 Likes

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2016
youngest85:
eye service
Try render same eyes service to 10 people in your community monthly and watch this world be a happy place

4 Likes

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by bobbybrown007: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
obiremy:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/see-how-these-nigerians-helped.html
this is what I call show off, if you do good in secrete you shall be rewarded in secrete. Now there is no more reward but to say thank you
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Realali(f): 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by jidxin(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
cool...service to humanity. .first call

1 Like

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by ChrisEsq: 8:46pm On Oct 03, 2016
Blind and deaf? Some people are already in hell.
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by ChrisEsq: 8:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
I think they are preferable to those who do nothing. But critisize.
oluwaVaz:
undecided
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by galadee(m): 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
good

1 Like

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by showlight101(m): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hypocrisy
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Otunba10(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
henrydadon:

but why are you stupid
your mum should have aborted you
Chill bruh
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by onatisi(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2016
Nigerians like talking too much. They talk more than they act, and that is why Nigeria leaders too talk too much and act little,these young guys have done something commendable and instead of ppl following up their deeds,learning and improving on it ,instead they are saying something else. Ironically it is those that have nothing positive to ever contribute to anything meaningful that will always be the first and loudest to criticize those who have decided to act rather than talk

7 Likes

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2016
If I hear undecided
pelumi111:
Dats too you to the man he will be thankful for being alive and remember when there is life dia is hope
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by nanaman(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
There's no point of living if you are blind and deaf at the same time cry

And you're a lady,upcoming woman and mother. You typed this?

Sis,go down on your kneels,seek for forgiveness from whatsoever you belief or worship. Haha,even if you were born with a silver spoon,having compassion on others should be a priority.

I'm not happy with your statement at all.

1 Like

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
But not for everyone sad
Teensway:
. Can you please shut up your mouth if you have nothing to say. Have you heard of Hellen Keller? She was born blind, deaf and dumb. Yet she has written her name on the pages of history, she can never be forgotten. "Life will always find a way" - Ian Malcom
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by OKEMKPI: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Yeligray:
I don't undastnd if u help sum1 why make it known to the public..the BIBLE SAYS "let not your left hand know what your right hand doeth"..and also says "he that maketh known his biddings to the public and gets thanked for it has already received his blessing from the public but he that doeth his biddings in secret shall get blessed of the lord".
Wen people publicize an act of kindness,it may be for selfish reasons or to show example to others to follow suit. The purpose determines if right or wrong.

1 Like

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2016
youngest85:
eye service

At least they did something meaningful and commendable. what have you ever done to help anyone around you?

To think that some demons also liked this comment shows how inhumane Nigerians are, yet they appear to be the most religious..

2 Likes

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by delzbaba(m): 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
There's no point of living if you are blind and deaf at the same time cry
Sorry for your life.

1 Like

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
So sorry if you don't like my statement but seriously, the person is practically useless to himself and to the society, the person can't do anything, can't hear or see. Death would be a mercy, it will take away his suffering. smiley
nanaman:

And you're a lady,upcoming woman and mother. You typed this?

Sis,go down on your kneels,seek for forgiveness from whatsoever you belief or worship. Haha,even if you were born with a silver spoon,having compassion on others should be a priority.

I'm not happy with your statement at all.
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by SycophanticGoat: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2016
Yeligray:

Please keep these quotes to yourself because you need it more. For starters, these people have created awareness, and also calling on the general public to come to the man's aid, so what is bad about that?

All you so called religious people are the ones spoiling this country. You are very quick to quote the bible for a common man helping a helpless man but will never quote bible for all those crooked pastors stealing the masses blind and flying private jets. If the useless pastors are for real, will people like this man be on the streets waiting to die?

Nigerians disgust me greatly!

Truth is, I cried seeing this man's conditions and I may loose my mind if I remain on this thread seeing useless comments. Also, I pray that I don't begin to doubt God's existence because these sufferings are just too many for one man to bare. No one man should bare all these alone, it's not fare.

5 Likes

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by mejai(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
nairaland people eh! una case no be here.

put up a report... dey ask for pictures.

put pictures. ... dey claim eye service.
may God pity una.

meanwhile, dat guy with tear-tear jeans and d man in need.... who come better now?

1 Like

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
pelumi111:
I dnt rhink you read it to the end the OP said he needs ppl to be delivering food for the man.......many have eyez but cant see tho
Bros ah just for some people here ooh?! what's so hard to read, comprehend before commenting?? that's illiteracy!!!
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
delzbaba:
Sorry for your life.
why are you feeling sorry for me? Lol I'm not the one that's blind and deaf, instead you should direct your sorry to the blind and deaf guy. He's the one that really needs it smiley
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Well, you guys tried but the fact that you guy took pics is what i don't get. Whenever you're doing good don't even let your left hand know about it that's what Christ said we should do. I don't understand why some peeps will announce to the world of their good deeds. Do it in secret and God will reward you openly.

Anyway, God bless you guys....kudos!
even though it was an eye service, its apparently irrevant in this case because that man really needs the help and all the help he could get...stop faulting good deeds.
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by xolomite(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2016
Useless and dunm people condemning this act of charity, if every one care for the needy around them the world will be better for it.
To those that have done this may God bless you and reward you.
For the big month people that did not see anything good in the act of charity, tell us any good charity work you have done since your birth.. embarassed embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by nanaman(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
ItsQuinn:
So sorry if you don't like my statement but seriously, the person is practically useless to himself and to the society, the person can't do anything, can't hear or see. Death would be a mercy, it will take away his suffering. smiley

Not sure about your religion but if you're a christian,the bibble says,

Love your neighbour as you love yourself.

I,your God who created you will give you tribulations,that which will show you am truly God and wil not allow such tribulations to overcome you.

I, God of wonders,will continue to do wonderful things beyond human imagination.

Do you know what the man is passing through is what some people believed cannot be real.? Now,we all know someone can be blind,deaf,dumb and still be alive in this world. I know you may not have seen such but now,reality is what you're seeing.

To me,and some others who can read between the lines, your statement means,you're either mocking the man or mocking God who created him.

Whichever you're doing shouldn't be because you don't know the man from onset neither do you know what he's passing through so,sometimes its better to keep quiet,overlook and read because tomorrow we all don't know and as a woman,we believe you have compassion on human which you didn't.

Pls,no matter any situation you find somebody,don't wish death for anybody. Though,we would all die but don't ever pray or wish death for anyone even doctors that witness it every hour still pray for patients survival.

My dear,the life we have is not ours,its just an oppurtunity that we are who we are and where we are. You and I ain't better off.

Imagine,you're in that situation,God forbid right? That's how it sounds when you make such statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by abimbola74(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2016
pelumi111:
#inblackmagicvoice#God bless u
Dnt knw y sme pple cnt evn mke use of deir brain

1 Like

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by andyanders: 9:40pm On Oct 03, 2016
Guys, you have done this act for Jesus and He will SURELY reward you guys. You have feed an angel and you guys would be rewarded immensely.

With this act by you guys, I hereby challenge The State Government, the so called politicians and the LG chairman of that zone, to see what they can do for the man.

God bless 3 of you for your gesture.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Biography Of Ogun State 2019 APC Guber Candidate Dapo Abiodun Aka Heyden Boss / Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.