Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,363 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) (25449 Views)

Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / What To Do If Your Mother In-law Rejects You? - This Will Help - By Beauty Igweh / PHOTO: This Is The Tallest Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2016
PurestBoy:

Look I assure you since you have this wish for an helpless man, you shall know no peace, something worse than this is coming your way this week, this month, this year or next year, whenever you're smiling may this comment haunt you even in your dreams. You have brought a curse upon yourself and sorrow to your innocent loved ones
Na you sabi smiley
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 04, 2016
grin grin wink
chuxjay:

I think u should first end your because your life is so pathetic and I wonder how u survive without a heart....u should have been aborted...no iota of sense in u
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by PurestBoy(m): 12:20am On Oct 04, 2016
chuxjay:

I think u should first end your because your life is so pathetic and I wonder how u survive without a heart....u should have been aborted...no iota of sense in u

She's lucky this is a faceless forum, I would have located her, beat her up and force my dog to rape her cos she ain't worth my dickson
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Abuloma80(f): 1:29am On Oct 04, 2016
[b][/b] This is the third page but am yet to read on the op's request (7 volunteers to take food to the man for the 7 days). All been said are attacks and counter-attacks.

The Op is pleading with those residing around that area in Enugu for the volunteers. If none let there be volunteers from those who know who lives around there to do charity. All it takes if you are there is to take a meal to him or buy a meal nearby and give to the man once a week. With more volunteers say 14 or 21 will be once in 2/3 weeks. Which is easy and affordable. Pls esteem Nairalander family lets unite once more and help.

We are good at such. We have done it before. We have been doing it. We can do it, so lets do it. Am not

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Abuloma80(f): 1:34am On Oct 04, 2016
Am not in Enugu. Am 1000km away so cannot do that but waiting for another possible suggestion to act on.
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by akuezi: 2:45am On Oct 04, 2016
The rush continue. Join Meridian life support and bid goodbye to poverty. You can make upto 1M in just 3 months and qualify for a tear rubber Hydia Elarantra 2016 car worth over 4M. For more information contact. 08170214875
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by udorwhite(m): 4:23am On Oct 04, 2016
youngest85:
eye service
u must be a very ungrateful person
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Aroh48(m): 6:41am On Oct 04, 2016
henrydadon:

but why are you stupid
your mum should have aborted you
Haba now.this is harsh.
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:51am On Oct 04, 2016
God bless u guys... no govt personality in the high ranks will attempt this, they don't give a fyiok!

TRANSFORMATION BEGINS WITH ME!
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2016
cheap publicity stunt... God only appreciate cheerful and silent giver...
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2016
obiremy may God bless you all and enrich your pockets mightily in Jesus name. Its unfortunate that I dont stay anywhere close to the East.

Cc: jnrbayano - Oya East-ender over to you o.
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by onatisi(m): 7:40am On Oct 04, 2016
chuxjay:

Didn't u read to the end? did u not see the appeal? they need people around to render support to the man and not for u to appreciate or bless them.
dont mind them,the young sensible intelligent guys posted a picture as an evidence and proof of what they are talking about ,if they had just wrote an article about the man,the same senseless ppl criticizing them for taking pictures and posting them will be the first to say they wont believe without seeing a picture. The most annoying aspect of it all is that if it was a mega rich celebrity or government official that did what these young men did,ppl will be hailing them. No wonder God gave buhari to Nigerians to punish them

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by onatisi(m): 7:42am On Oct 04, 2016
ArabMopol:
cheap publicity stunt... God only appreciate cheerful and silent giver...
Go and do ur own silently. They have chosen to do their own their own way. No one is begging you to join them.
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by onatisi(m): 7:45am On Oct 04, 2016
Religion has really worsened the issues Nigerians already have,ppl have turned the bible upside down. But when a pastor gives a car and millions of naira to a popular member of his church and broadcast it all over the social media ,these hypocrites here will be the first to be praising them. They wont say it is cheap publicity

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by sleam: 8:24am On Oct 04, 2016
Teensway:
. Can you please shut up your mouth if you have nothing to say. Have you heard of Hellen Keller? She was born blind, deaf and dumb. Yet she has written her name on the pages of history, she can never be forgotten. "Life will always find a way" - Ian Malcom

How will the mumu know who is Hellen Keller...
I really pity this generation who only know the likes of the Kardashians...
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by luminouz(m): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
There's no point of living if you are blind and deaf at the same time cry
Really? From U?
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 04, 2016
It's the truth, that's how I see it cry
luminouz:

Really? From U?
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by luminouz(m): 9:44am On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
It's the truth, that's how I see it cry
Ur truth not mine! At least let's be compassionate dear! U know I cherish u as a person! grin
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2016
I thought I was being compassionate ....Thank you! I cherish you too as a person smiley
luminouz:

Ur truth not mine! At least let's be compassionate dear! U know I cherish u as a person! grin
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2016
sleam:

How will the mumu know who is Hellen Keller...
I really pity this generation who only know the likes of the Kardashians...
My people perish because of lack of knowledge. Nt her fault.
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2016
ItsQuinn:
But not for everyone sad
whatever
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by july66: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2016
obiremy:
More
Quite pathetic
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Franky826: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2016
youngest85:
eye service
dude seriously?? undecided
okay na who you EPP?

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2016
youngest85:
eye service
YOU AND ALL THOSE THAT LIKED YOVR USELESS COMMENT ARE STUPID BUFFONS. MAKE SURE YOU USE THE 'REPORT' BUTTON TO LET THE MODS KNOW I SAID SO YOU IDIOT.

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by ArabMopol(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2016
onatisi:

Go and do ur own silently. They have chosen to do their own their own way. No one is begging you to join them.
Silent Offering is most pleasing
to God” Each
one must give as he has decided
in his heart, not reluctantly or
under compulsion, for Anyadiegwukingsley59@gma loves a
cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:6... Charlie any gift outside this biblical tenet is only purported to please devil, I helped needs in daily basis and I don't bring it to public light
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by RittyB(f): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2016
God, blessings will continue to be upon you all *so touching cool shocked*[i][/i]

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by BossLadyF(f): 11:25am On Oct 04, 2016
I really don't know why Nigerians love criticism. I'm a humanitarian and I love what this young men and ladies did. I wish I'm in Enugu or its environs. And to the guys, you could take responsibility of the guy with the help of others if there are no volunteer in Enugu. I know people will criticize if you ask for support from those willing to assist but its worth the trial

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by jnrbayano(m): 1:52pm On Oct 04, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
obiremy may God bless you all and enrich your pockets mightily in Jesus name. Its unfortunate that I dont stay anywhere close to the East.

Cc: jnrbayano - Oya East-ender over to you o.

Thanks for the mention babe but I don't practise open charity. smiley
Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by ebukaobi14(m): 5:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
God Bless u Brov

Re: Helpless Blind And Deaf Man In Enugu Rendered Help By Nigerians (photos) by Ndipe(m): 3:16am On Oct 06, 2016
May God bless all of you for helping this man exceedingly in Jesus Name, Amen.

Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives / Biography Of Ogun State 2019 APC Guber Candidate Dapo Abiodun Aka Heyden Boss / Bus Crushes A Man To Death In Benin, Edo State (Graphic Photos)