Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Newly Designed Health Blog For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Newly Designed Health Blog For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) (630 Views)

This Exoskeleton Is Designed To Help Disabled People Walk Freely (photos) / Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) / Lagos Hospital Allowed Baby To Die, Dumps Corpse Near Waste Bin - Family Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Designed Health Blog For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2016
It is no longer a news that Google rejects website that are not up to standard especially if you want to monetize it.

I have a newly designed health blog that I would like you to buy. The site is still offline and designed with (WordPress).

You'll have less work to do since all you just have to do is start updating it with content.
The site is SEO ready. If you happen to buy the site, I won't mind helping you to transfer it to your hosting server FREE.

FACE - FACE TRANSACTION ALLOWED IF YOU'RE IN LAGOS.

Check my profile for my whatApp no. let's talk

Price: 15K
Re: Newly Designed Health Blog For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Still available o. Grab your blog today. wink
Re: Newly Designed Health Blog For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:55am On Oct 17, 2016
Still Available for sale. WhatsApp me now
Re: Newly Designed Health Blog For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2016
It's your time to make money online. Contact me for a professional blog now. wink
Re: Newly Designed Health Blog For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Blogs are still available for sale. WhatsApp me now LET'S GET STARTED wink
Re: Newly Designed Health Blog For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
In you're interested in knowing more about this, kindly contact me now. wink
Re: Newly Designed Health Blog For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 6:21am On Jan 04, 2017
wink
Re: Newly Designed Health Blog For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:55am On Mar 18, 2017
Have a great weekend

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Of Toothpaste / Total Cure For Tooth Ache Is Here / Do You Know That Doing This With The Naira Is A Crime ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.