Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) (1732 Views)

My 8 Most Interesting Health Blogs In Nigeria / Top 20 Health Blogs In Nigeria / Newly Designed Health Blog For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
It is no longer news that Google rejects website that are not up to standard especially if you want to monetize it.

I have newly designed health blogs that I would like you to buy. The sites are still offline and professionally designed with (WordPress).

You'll have less work to do since all you just have to do is start updating it with content.

The site is SEO ready. When you buy any of the blog, I won't mind helping you to transfer it to your hosting server FREE.

FACE - FACE TRANSACTION ALLOWED IF YOU'RE IN LAGOS.

WhatApp me. let's talk

Price: 15K
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Howla3(m): 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ifebaby16:
It is no longer news that Google rejects website that are not up to standard especially if you want to monetize it.

I have a newly designed health blog that I would like you to buy. The site is still offline and designed with (WordPress).

You'll have less work to do since all you just have to do is start updating it with content.
The site is SEO ready. If you happen to buy the site, I won't mind helping you to transfer it to your hosting server FREE.

Check my profile for my whatApp no. let's talk

This man changed the look of my blog for a token.
When I first came across his thread, I was interested but scared since I'm in Delta State and he's in Lagos. Then he assured me that everything will come out fine and he kept to his word.

I highly recommend this guy to anyone in need of a classic blog.

I give you 5 STAR ratings

Thank you
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
Howla3:

This man changed the look of my blog for a token.
When I first came across his thread, I was interested but scared since I'm in Delta State and he's in Lagos. Then he assured me that everything will come out fine and he kept to his word.

I highly recommend this guy to anyone in need of a classic blog.

I give you 5 STAR ratings

Thank you

Thanks for trusting me. Regards
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2016
Promo still ongoing! Get a professional Blog today 15k
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:41am On Oct 10, 2016
Blogs still available for sale. WhatsApp me now for samples
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:45am On Oct 10, 2016
Blogs still available for sale. WhatsApp me now. I have samples
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by drkells(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2016
Mail me on kennyoduwole1.com
Ifebaby16:

I have newly designed health blogs that I would like you to buy. The sites are still offline and professionally designed with (WordPress).

The site is SEO ready. When you buy any of the blog, I won't mind helping you to transfer it to your hosting server FREE.

WhatApp me. let's talk

Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by drkells(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2016
Mail me on kennyoduwole1@gmail.com
Ifebaby16:

WhatApp me. let's talk

Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ok
drkells:
Mail me on kennyoduwole1@gmail.com
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ekykool(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2016
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cool

Thanks a bunch!

You are a good designer as well.

Too late guys, I've gotten the blog just by transacting through Whatsapp.
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2016
Ekykool:
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley cool

Thanks a bunch!

You are a good designer as well.

Too late guys, I've gotten the blog just by transacting through Whatsapp.

Thank so much bro for the trust. Have a splendid week.

1 Like

Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2016
Hi guys, Do you need a professionally looking blog for any online biz? I'm all yours!!!!

Let's talk through WhatsApp.
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by BluePrinty(f): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2016
Thanks my brother. you're a genius. I'm not joking!!!

I highly recommend this man for your next online job, he's real.

He delivered a blog at amazing speed.
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2016
BluePrinty:
Thanks my brother. you're a genius. I'm not joking!!!

I highly recommend this man for your next online job, he's real.

He delivered a blog at amazing speed.

Wow! you're here again. Thanks
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Blogs suitable for Affiliate Marketing, AdSense and other Ad Networks still available for sale. WhatsApp me let's talk now
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2016
I design professional blogs. Contact me now cheesy
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2016
Opportunity is waiting for you to own a blog. wink

WhatsApp me now
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
Still available o. Grab your blog today. wink
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2016
It's your time to make money online. Contact me for a professional blog now. wink
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:29am On Oct 18, 2016
wink
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2016
Still available for sale!
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2016
Blogs suitable for Affiliate Marketing, AdSense and other Ad Networks still available for sale. WhatsApp me let's talk now
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:49am On Oct 19, 2016
YOU CAN STILL MAKE MONEY DESPITE THE RECESSION.

Do you want to start making monthly income online? Have you been looking for an avenue where to start your own blog?
I have good news for you. I have 5 already designed WordPress blogs for sale. The blogs have what it takes to start generating income for you with little effort.

In case you’re a beginner, don’t worry, we’ll send you the documentation, to aid you through the site.

The blogs has the following features.

- Non-Hosted (I’ll help you transfer it to your hosting provider).
- SEO
- Mobile Friendly
- Modern Layouts
- Subscription Form

Guess what! The price is awfully cheap. It's 15K.

Take action now. Opportunity like this is uncommon. You won’t regret it.
You may request for samples and screenshots through WhatsApp.

My Number is right on my signature.

Regards
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by calltalk: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
cheesy
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by calltalk: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
wink
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
wink
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:18am On Nov 25, 2016
Order now and start earning real income online.
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Have you made up your mind to start any online business like blogging?
I can mentor you free. Just grab my offer let's begin right away. Whatsapp number: +234 817-9924-446
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 10:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
Do you need a professional blog designed by me? Contact me via WhatsApp let's talk
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 5:03am On Dec 23, 2016
Interested in blogging? Contact me let's talk about it.
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2016
smiley
Re: Already Designed Health Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Kingisun: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2016
Oga! What do you have to say about someone who wants to be under your tutelage?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health, Skin, Hair & Cooking Benefits Of Our Unrefined Sea Salt / Breaking: The 1st Convid-19 Case Is Confirm In Calabar / Home Remedies for Boils on Inner Thighs and Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.