Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Thief I Caught In The Hostel Today.m2,uniuyo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Thief I Caught In The Hostel Today.m2,uniuyo (662 Views)

The Face Of The Thief Electrocuted By Barbed Wire in Kogi (Photos) / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) / What Happened To The Thief That Robbed Me Some Months Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Thief I Caught In The Hostel Today.m2,uniuyo by Lordsocrates: 9:03pm On Oct 03, 2016
THE THIEF I CAUGHT TODAY.

I was about running into the hostel when i saw this stocky guy, all dressed up in one of the most 'tailor to suit me' kinda shirt, with a lil tommy protruding... The shirt called up to me, i was like, does anyone else have this my kind of shirt in this hostel ? One part of me told me... Before nkor, while the other opined that i run to my locker.. In obedience to d last command, I raced to the room, which was suposed to be locked, as i was the only person with the legitimate key to it, staying wide open.. My locker which I had locked with 2 padlocks hung open with both padlocked laying disarrayed on the ground from the exhaustion from the defilement the suffered from several keys going in and out of them, under the supervision of the thief.
At first glance, my locker looked and felt ransacked, but since I had no valuebles in there, I went to checkout my clothes, and discovered one missing.

Ikpa I raced, four forty, to the suspect, the porter was like 'nso mkpo inanam ayen ami eka ubak asen-nem' ikpa i no yus send am, as ran past him, and the hostel gate, I saw the guy Moving like he owned not just my shirt and trousers, but the whole Uniuyo... Ikpa i pursue and caught up with him in one breath, and while strugling to catch my breath told him....'Ikpa you dong Bleep up' I looked down closely to confirm my suspision and I discovered dat d guy had taken not just a shirt, but my blue xmas trouser as well (lols) (funny enough my clothes betrayed me by looking perfect and classik on the Nigah.
ikpa ndah asad ata esid, i told him, u get mind waka for hostel, comot ur bunch of filthy keys, carry dey desecrate my room key, and my 2padlock keys, and then take out shirt wey i take tyme starch and iron finish, with my xmas trouser(name for my designated best outfits) to carry go flex... Na so the guy wan pompori dey form, what are you saying na so i wooze am slap, Ikpa calm down.. If you no wan make all does guys wey bobois dong run-dem-street by either hijacking their fones and laptop or their full box of clothes, jus join me waka go comot am keep. And thats when he dissapointed me by complying.

While on my way to the hostel, i thought it over, if i am to raise the theif alarm, this guys destiny will be totally ruined. As he will first receive the beating of his life, after which man o-war would rescue him to give him their own beating before handing him over to the schools authority. Who will then see to his rustication or expulsion as the case may be. And forever, he will be carrying the 'look at the guy that they caught stealing' tag,all his life....
I told him what i thought was neccesarry, the unneccesary risk he was taking with his life and destiny, in a bid to look good for people, who barely know, appreciate or care.

I thereafter told my guys, and while some say I am an accesory and strictly liable for his next stealing(by releasing a high risk taking thief into circulation) others felt i have missed and opportunity of having him as an ATM, via d opportunity to blackmail him with that for money, me i feel, I have given his destiny another chance.
Re: The Thief I Caught In The Hostel Today.m2,uniuyo by etibaba(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2016
Re: The Thief I Caught In The Hostel Today.m2,uniuyo by dotman4real007(m): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2016
yes you gave him another chance to steal another persons property, what if you didn't catch him, how will you feel knowing someone stole your cloths and the fact that you don't even know if it will be used for fetish reasons. So you didn't help him you just gave him the licence to his next victim. Now he is even more dangerous.

(1) (Reply)

Killers Of Portharcourt Rights Activist Arrested / 2 Arrested With 1,300 Parcels Of Hard Drugs Worth N62.4m(photo)- The Vanguard / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.