Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC (38985 Views)

The Reality About Kazakhstan And Warning To Nigerians / Who Has Read Nigeria Travel Warning On U S Website / African Union Launches An All-africa Passport, To Be Fully Active By 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by charijee(f): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2016
teejaypee:

i wanna be like you when I grow up
cheesy
You serious about this? ...watch what you wish for cheesy

Lezznjr tongue tongue tongue
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by teejaypee: 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2016
charijee:

Le.zznjr tongue tongue tongue

I'm interested in a particular aspect!
smiley
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by lezznjr: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
charijee:

Le zznjr tongue tongue tongue
The more of us the better.
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
lezznjr:

Where then have you been hiding all my e-life? You're filling up my heart's void already.

And thanks for that compliment. But credit should go to your uncommon beauty which spurs the factory of heart to produce words inadequate to convey your true beauty.

What's your name, dear. My head's swimming with so many endearments to christen you. But tell me what mommy calls you.
Awww.. You flatter dear, my humble cheeks can't help but to display shades of red and pink
Mummy calls me Lolade but I do not mind pet names smiley
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by lezznjr: 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Awww.. You flatter dear, my humble cheeks can't help but to display shades of red and pink
Mummy calls me Lolade but I do not mind pet names smiley
Musical and sweet-sounding.

I see your handle is a derivative of your given name. And I do not flatter you, dear. Flattery is lie covered with pastry.

You're my burning flame to light up my heart's path.

Let me tell you more.....
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2016
lezznjr:
Musical and sweet-sounding.

I see your handle is a derivative of your given name. And I do not flatter you, dear. Flattery is lie covered with pastry.

You're my burning flame to light up my heart's path.

Let me tell you more.....
Awwnn.. Oya tell me, I'm all ears kiss
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by lezznjr: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Awwnn.. Oya tell me, I'm all ears kiss
This platform doesn't provide for spontaneous conversations. I already sent you a proposal.
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
lezznjr:
This platform doesn't provide for spontaneous conversations. I already sent you a proposal.
The way you said Proposal eh, i had another thing on my mind embarassed
I have replied you Hun
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by cotzywitzy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:
If you plan on coming here, i have some tips that will save your life

Forget about the America they show you on the T.V
They're thousands of homeless people sleeping on the streets Los Angeles, New York and the big cities
There are places in the USA where people still live in the cave, doesn't wear clothes or shoes and no electricity or running water
There are places in New York that are 100 times worse than Ajegunle

USA is the country where you get killed for wearing a Nike or Jordans sneakers worth only $120

In the USA, you can't just walk into some streets or neighborhood you don't know like you do in Nigeria

Do you wanna know how dangerous USA is ?? Come to Compton or Chicago, you will live in Afghanistan for 7 years without being killed, you can't live in America for 2 days without being killed or your friend being killed

20 of my friends were killed last month for nothing, just sitting in their homes and they were gunned down

1. Don't argue with Americans, they're the most ignorant people on earth

2. Don't get in trouble with anyone, buying a gun is very easy, you walk into Walmart, give them $100 and they give you a gun

3. Americans glorify violence, if you go to jail or kill someone, to them you're a God, killing you will make them feel accomplished, so don't try to argue with anyone

4. Don't go to nightclubs

5. Don't go to the ghettos

6. Mind your goddam business

7. When stopped by the police, give them all your information, license, registration, proof of insurance, don't worry about going to jail if your your driving papers ain't up to date, you will spend only 1 hour in jail and you will be bailed with $65

8. American police are trigger happy, do whatever they tell you to do, don't argue, in fact lay on the floor immediately they ask you to

9. Americans talk too much like women, don't waste your precious time talking with them

10. The most dangerous country in the world is USA
I'm from Nigeria and have been living in the USA for 12 years but i go to Nigeria every 6 month.

Let me tell you, the very first day i came to America, i landed in New York city, i was so disappointed and wanted to go home immediately
Those fantasizing about the USA are those who haven't been to America

USA is the most dangerous country in the world
Chicago is just a city in the states of Illinois, they're the murder capital of the world, Detroit is the second, California is the third

I've seen about 200 murders in the USA but i haven't seen any murder when i was in Nigeria, how is Nigeria or Africa dangerous ??

The police will kill innocent people and at the end of the day, no charges, no jail sentence, there will still be in the police force

As for the citizens, A child doesn't know who his father is because his father is in jail and will never get out, the child will have kids before the age of 23 and before the age of 27, he commits a murder and gets a 70 years prison sentence, the cycle continues and never stops
Killing people is nothing to them

The number of murders that occur in Chicago and Los Angeles in a year is greater than the number of murders that happens in every country in this world put together

Always remember, USA belongs to the Indians, these people from the great Britain came into the USA in 1776 uninvited, killed all the Indians, raped their women, took their lands and named it "USA" and you think they give a fucck about your life ??

I Agree with you. Your moniker states you r a tribalist.

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by EbolaParasite: 1:02am On Oct 06, 2016
Alhaji1970:

You are fantastically correct.
I was in Atlanta in June and booked an hotel online because it was cheap.
When I and my wife got there it was like visiting a den. Weed and probably other terrible stuff was being smoked live!
The POS didn't work and we had to pay cash for only a night and we relocated the following morning.
Alas! When these guys saw $100 note, if you saw the way they were looking at us; asking where we came from and whether we would be there tomorrow, we knew we were in danger. We didn't sleep till morning when we signed out under police cover. The guys thought we had huge dole. The story is longer than this, but to be short.
My brothers, if you have to book hotel online, please read the review about the facility very well.

Excuse me, if you hold a $100 note ANYWHERE in the US, you will get the same reaction. People rarely move around with $100 notes. Usually when you see someone with a $100, you immediately know they are foreigners/tourists (mostly nigerians). The $100 note and your use of the term POS shows you are/were a tourist so no biggie. With regards to the area being "run down", i think anyone that thinks EVERYWHERE IN AMERICA is PARADISE needs to have his/her head checked.
In this day and age. If you need to see how any street looks, just hit google street maps/view. Only an ignorant fellow would ASSUME that America is Perfect. Not referring to you though. Just speaking out loud.

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2016
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by kroger: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
SpitsOnYoruba:

Ignorant goat
What economy ??
They show you Los Angeles on the T.V and you think America is heaven ??
Have you seen the homeless people sleeping on the streets in Los Angeles or New York ??

Do you know what food stamps is ??
Pick up a book and educate yourself
The continent of North America cannot feed Nigeria and Ghana for just 2 days

*Spits
Your ignorance stinks

Shut the F*** up dimwit, throughout my years in america i have never heard a gun shot before it depends on the location, you only talk about the crime and forget about the larger opportunities in America. Food stamp are for single mums with low income, which the US government allocate every month for food, of which the Nigerian government will never do. Only the economy of California is bigger than some countries.

You better keep shut and keep wallowing in the euphoria of dumbness.

1 Like

Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by kroger: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
ccollins:
my brother, no be small thing.. here people suffer a lot in Nigeria and one dim-wit is trying to deceive people... ask him if nigerians suffer than typical American citizen.. people like him always hate the truth

Dont mind the idiot, he is just a kid. The suffer i suffer for naija before i bail out ehn, my shirt collar begin tear cos of austerity. But thank God for america.
Re: African Union Issues Travel Warning For USA - PIC by falopey: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2016
SwissIBRA:

Lovely right up bro, even tho ur Moniker is tribalistic.
I think this should be a thread on its own, very informative

Lovely write watin? The guy dey lie na. Elements of truth dey watin he talk, but 90 percent over exaggerated. I dey the State. Things dey happen but not that as bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boat Capsizes Under Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos, 19 Passengers Rescued. PICS / Discover The Magic Of East Africa. / Okada Rider Found Dead In A Flooded Gutter In Anambra (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.