Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Simple Ways To Make Your Blog Stand Out From The Crowd - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Simple Ways To Make Your Blog Stand Out From The Crowd (464 Views)

6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / Little Tips To Stand Out From The 100 Million Blogs On The Web / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Make Your Blog Stand Out From The Crowd by Opistorincos(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2016
Without unnecessary emphasis, blogging has proved to be one of the most valuable platforms to air/share your ideas, views, personal lifestyle and anything you can ever think of sharing. As of today, there are over a million bloggers in Nigeria, out of which their reason for choosing to be a blogger ranges from passion to write - professional demand and most especially for the money.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4312360_standoutfromcrowd_jpeg58ee5e29854f68b46c279e249e690d1e
With the blogosphere crowded, it's almost impossible to carve out a unique niche for yourself BUT it's not totally impossible.
In order to stand out and be distinguished among other bloggers, here are a few tips to help attract and retain readers.

Use Catchy Headline: A not-so-interesting headling will kill a reader's curiosity to checkout your article. I believe everything is about "packaging", even if your article is not so interesting, a catchy headline will endear a reader to your page.

Choose A Hot Topic To Write: The easiest way to drive a huge traffic to your blog is to write about a topic that's currently trending in your environment. People love information that'll enlighten them more about what's going on in their environment in a particular day/week/month. Why don't you capitalize on that and use that opportunity to gain yourself some loyal readers.

Give Your Blog Post A Visual Touch: Good visuals does appeal to the brain, find a great picture, image, clip, illustration e.t.c that relates to the particular article you're writing about, that alone can attract more readers than the article itself.

Invite Guest Blogging: One big mistake many bloggers make is to not allow guest blogging, it is one of the most effective and efficient ways to get in touch with a wider range of new audience(s). This will in turn drive traffic to your blog post and make you stand out from other bloggers.

Share It On Social Media: No matter how powerful your website optimization is, you need to find time to share some of your interesting articles on the various social media platforms. It'll not only attract new readers, it'll also create awareness about your blog and what you have to offer.

http://www.eodob.com/2016/10/make-your-blog-standout.html?m=1
Re: Simple Ways To Make Your Blog Stand Out From The Crowd by dolapoesho: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2017
Great stuff OP, i really enjoyed your article, reminds me of a post i read earlier on How to make your website stand out from the crowd here.

https://wsiaxon.com/make-website-stand-crowd/

(1) (Reply)

Important Facts You Can Learn From Arvind Gupta's Decision To End Mywapblog / Pls Who Can Help Me With A MAXBOUNTY ACCOUNT / Free Technical Support On Website/Application Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.