Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Where Is Idowuogbo??? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is Idowuogbo??? (7272 Views)

Where Is Idowuogbo ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by rennylaw(m): 11:56pm On Nov 13, 2016
sisisioge:

Cool...mail replied.

I responded to yours too cool
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by armyofone(m): 12:07am On Nov 14, 2016
Where is KanwuliaJara too ?
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by bellong: 5:05am On Dec 06, 2016
sisisioge:

Cool...mail replied.

Make sure this back and forth mail ends in the other room permanent... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by sisisioge: 10:02am On Dec 06, 2016
bellong:

Make sure this back and forth mail ends in the other room permanent... cheesy cheesy

Chai! You are on to the aproko titbits full gear today dude grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by jaymejate: 10:06am On Dec 06, 2016
At last someone finally remember Badosky

I've been trying to get through to her buh i don't know how to.
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, you people should help with this. I'm missing her posts o
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by bellong: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2016
sisisioge:

Chai! You are on to the aproko titbits full gear today dude grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

Let us know how it ends.
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by sisisioge: 2:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
bellong:

cheesy cheesy

Let us know how it ends.

Guy is a friend...that is already very happily married.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mattin:

Permit me to quote you. Nairaland of today is characterize mostly by 'teenagers' and 'yet to know about life' individuals. The mods and supermods are not even helping matters either. No creative, constructive, insightful, brainstorming etc topics and comments on the forum again. It leaves me no doubt that these set of people you guys mentioned whom I've known too are either tired of the system or left for good. The Nairaland I used to be addicted to has now become a once in 2/3 weeks visitation kiss

Oh Nairaland! Where art thy glory of the past?
Cc Seun do something
What do you want Seun to do? Truth is people grow out of things, life happens and everyone gets busy and move on..
You don't expect someone who's been here for years to stick around when life gets in the way? Most people I knew back then were here for comic reliefs, friends, intellectual insights and connections with their fellow NLanders.
I used to have a friend then who was waiting for admission into uni as of 2010, she was very much frequent on NL, she got into uni, graduated and got married. You don't expect her now to log in everyday and still exchange words with 190 as she did way back!!
Some of them are still very much around and "rebranded"
The one person who has refused to leave NL or rebrand himself is sexkillz!! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Sagamite(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Coldfeets:
Where is sagamite?

I'm missing that nigga with his insightful views so much.

But if the dude is no longer nairalanding, I think I am intellectually capable enough to step into his shoes.

What do you say you cretinous fucktards?

Chop:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sagamite:

Chop:

Sagamite back on NL?
shocked shocked shocked

The world may truly be coming to an end.

I hail boss.
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Funjosh(m): 6:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
MrMarvelous:
Sagamite back on NL? shocked shocked shocked
The world may truly be coming to an end.
I hail boss.
Ok.
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Viking007(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Funjosh:
Ok.
Any news concerning heritage bank? 3million?
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Funjosh(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Viking007:
Any news concerning heritage bank? 3million?

Wasnt picked so I have close their chapter.
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Viking007(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
Funjosh:

Wasnt picked so I have close their chapter.
Okay.
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Konquest: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
missjo:

Nairaland didn't really change,just that old users are no more. Been here since 07 though I deactivated and returned and it's still the same but just with a new set of people.

Those people mentioned don't even qualify as people who created or gave insightful,constructive,or brainstorming topics, they were actually the ones who go about e-fighting and cursing especially coogar and babymama. Only idowu was the comical one.

Nairaland has always been battles upon battles,there was a time it was between Nigerians in diaspora(NID) versus Nigerians in Nigeria(NIN), I remember how bloody that was. Then it was christians versus Muslims versus Atheist battles, then Igbo versus Yoruba wars which is still visible.
Then there was the feminism versus anti-feminism wars,which is now male versus female these days.
Its always been one war or the other on this forum.

The only noticeable thing now on NL is that the diasporan community on NL has reduced tremendously probably because the NIN no longer care about diasporans and curse everyone equally.,trust me I know cos I was on the NID side of the war back then wink
And guess what,most of the people on that list are all diasporans.
@Missjo, Word!

I had to quote your post because you were near-perfect with your analyses of what happened back in the day. grin wink

What was that your original moniker?

I originally joined NL in 2005 though. NL has a functional value which has kept some of us on here since the 2000s.

Ciao. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Adekunlesilver(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2021
Have YOU ever wondered what Affiliate Marketing is and how it works??

Here is your CHANCE to learn about Affiliate Marketing for FREE!
Yes, I said FREE!!!

But first, let me tell you a bit about Affiliate Marketing.

Affiliate Marketing is a process by which a company pays Affiliate Commissions for marketing their products either by generating traffic to their website or generating sales from its referrals.
Affiliate Marketing is of LOW RISK and ANYONE can venture it

If you’d like to learn more about Affiliate Marketing and earn a passive income as an affiliate marketer, Click the link below.
https:///1bzb40. Or chat 07014948900
BENEFITS you’d derive include
1-1 Access to a mentor
Free ebook about email marketing
Free group where you get to chat and exchange ideas with fellow wannabe Affiliate Marketers

Click on the link to secure your space.
Limited space available!!
Don't lose this opportunity!!!

Hurry NOW!!!!!! https:///send?phone=2347014948900&text=Hello%20Adekunle.%20my%20name%20is%20_...........%20I%20would%20love%20to%20learn%20more%20about%20affiliate%20marketing%20%26

1 Share

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Ishilove: 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mattin:

Permit me to quote you. Nairaland of today is characterize mostly by 'teenagers' and 'yet to know about life' individuals. The mods and supermods are not even helping matters either. No creative, constructive, insightful, brainstorming etc topics and comments on the forum again. It leaves me no doubt that these set of people you guys mentioned whom I've known too are either tired of the system or left for good. The Nairaland I used to be addicted to has now become a once in 2/3 weeks visitation kiss

Oh Nairaland! Where art thy glory of the past?
Cc Seun do something
The irony. This Nairaland of 5 years ago that this guy was complaining about was still a lot better than what we have today. No brainless redpillers back then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ishilove:

The irony. This Nairaland of 5 years ago that this guy was complaining about was still a lot better than what we have today. No brainless redpillers back then.

And in the next five years, other 'sets' will complain about their own era and how this 2019/20/21 set was better.

People would actually be reminiscing back to the wave of the redpill era that overtook Nairaland and sent over 80% of its female users away. grin And another set born in the 2010s and 11s will rise.

On and on life goes.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:01am On Dec 15, 2021
veave:
You should not ask about them. I also do not blame them if they never come back. This place was becoming something else. When a forum were people spend time/data/opinion becomes a battle field, it becomes distasteful. The last 3yrs has been fighting, cursing, name calling, use of hard words on each other. Its on Nairaland i learnt, you only air your opinion by insulting others and bringing down their spirit. I learnt well.
I am an old member of this forum and it has always been a war field. I could recall many years ago how my heart used to pump fast simply because I wanted to log in and the fear of various insults on my mentions especially from same Idowuogbo made my heart beat so fast, at a point I had to take a break for sanity sake. I actually think NL it’s the same as it was or maybe much better. Just learn to ignore annoying comments.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Did To The RAT That Ate My Cornflakes (photos) / My Mom Gave Birth After 19years! / Little Children's Annoying Habits.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.