Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Where Is Idowuogbo??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Is Idowuogbo??? (7204 Views)

Where Is Idowuogbo ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Idowuogbo??? by taryour(f): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2016
just thinking out loud and wondering where she could be. she just suddenly went silent on here. last time she was online was November last year, now that's almost a year ago. I just kinda miss reading her post.

tipia as well.

and a lot of others too.

I believe we all are doing great wherever we are. may God help us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by odiereke(m): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2016
It's true o. Same here.
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by TheArchangel(f): 6:21am On Oct 04, 2016
A whole list of them.

Babyosisi
Idowuogbo
Tpia
Cougar
Will add more ....

7 Likes

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by obo389(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2016
there were the NL jagabans.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by majour(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2016
I missed her originality
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2016
I hope she's okay. . .

I really miss a lot of people here. . .

Spikedcylinder
Sauron (still don't know if he's cougar undecided)
Omo Ibo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Dyt(f): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2016
She took time off NL with her Idowuogbo moniker

She's always watching

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by ifyalways(f): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2016
Ujoan:
I hope she's okay. . .

Omo Ibo
Must be marriage and parenthood things.

He's married to my daughter cheesy cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by byvan03: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
Some people re-brand and hide.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
ifyalways:

shocked shocked shocked

Ify nwanne'm so you went and gave my crush to your daughter? Such betrayal! angry angry wink cheesy

Anyway send him my congrats and regards. He's one of the good ones. cool
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Umartins1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
Sincerely, I've the same question in mind. Where is Badosky? And not only her but also....

Pdude
Foxy_rebirth
Homar
Kayemjay
Sexkillz
Ijebabe(I understand she's now a mod)
Coolval222
Ayobase
Bingbabgo......

And many others....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by taryour(f): 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
ifyalways:

sis na your face be this? eku ojo meta o. how are you doing? family and business?

As you just kukuma forget me.... *sobs*
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by taryour(f): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2016
byvan03:
Some people re-brand and hide.

hmmm so true sis, for reasons best known to her. I believe she is doing great though.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by taryour(f): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dyt:
She took time off NL with her Idowuogbo moniker

She's always watching

hmmm, why do you think so? anyways it's all good as long as she is good.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Mattin(m): 1:41am On Oct 05, 2016
TheArchangel:
A whole list of them.

Babyosisi
Idowuogbo
Tpia
Cougar
Will add more ....

Permit me to quote you. Nairaland of today is characterize mostly by 'teenagers' and 'yet to know about life' individuals. The mods and supermods are not even helping matters either. No creative, constructive, insightful, brainstorming etc topics and comments on the forum again. It leaves me no doubt that these set of people you guys mentioned whom I've known too are either tired of the system or left for good. The Nairaland I used to be addicted to has now become a once in 2/3 weeks visitation kiss

Oh Nairaland! Where art thy glory of the past?
Cc Seun do something

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Ewuro4: 1:49am On Oct 05, 2016
O gbe okere niyi... NL I used to enjoy and mess around is gone jare. Na to just pop in & out or better still read without log-in, remain.

Badosky babes if you're reading- holla babes kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by byvan03: 7:28am On Oct 05, 2016
taryour:

hmmm so true sis, for reasons best known to her. I believe she is doing great though.

Hopefully they all good and peeping smiley.
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by ifyalways(f): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2016
Ujoan:

shocked shocked shocked

Ify nwanne'm so you went and gave my crush to your daughter? Such betrayal! angry angry wink cheesy

Anyway send him my congrats and regards. He's one of the good ones. cool
Story I heard was that you rejected him cos he got all rove but no Range Rover for you. cheesy

He's a good one, no doubt. Watch out, he'll be back as Papa Ibo. Lol
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by ifyalways(f): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2016
taryour:

sis na your face be this? eku ojo meta o. how are you doing? family and business?

As you just kukuma forget me.... *sobs*
Lai lai Sister me. Titi lai lai, mi o ni gbagbe e. Family and business all good. Eku changi cheesy

@Topic,
Toshmann
Preselect
Yuzedo (heard he got full time job as RD gateman grin)
Kobojunkie
Odunnu
Sagamite(he couldn't keep up with child support, deported himself to Sagamu grin )
The two busy bodies ie Jenny and Iya for UK.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by sisisioge: 8:27am On Oct 05, 2016
She's one of those I just love to read her post...her head really dey there. Maybe she has revamped the moniker cool or she outgrew the forum...we all will someday. When our hands become too full to spare time for NL.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 05, 2016
ifyalways:

Story I heard was that you rejected him cos he got all rove but no Range Rover for you. cheesy

He's a good one, no doubt. Watch out, he'll be back as Papa Ibo. Lol

grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by blank(f): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2016
Jennykadry and Odunnu are still missing.

If you have deactivated and have rebranded, still visit once in a while biko.
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by ayobase(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2016
Umartins1:
Sincerely, I've the same question in mind. Where is Badosky? And not only her but also....

Pdude
Foxy_rebirth
Homar
Kayemjay
Sexkillz
Ijebabe(I understand she's now a mod)
Coolval222
Ayobase
Bingbabgo......

And many others....

I'm here bro.
Good morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by ayobase(m): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2016
Mattin:

Permit me to quote you. Nairaland of today is characterize mostly by 'teenagers' and 'yet to know about life' individuals. The mods and supermods are not even helping matters either. No creative, constructive, insightful, brainstorming etc topics and comments on the forum again. It leaves me no doubt that these set of people you guys mentioned whom I've known too are either tired of the system or left for good. The Nairaland I used to be addicted to has now become a once in 2/3 weeks visitation kiss

Cc Seun do something

Nothing really changed though, just that we have outgrown some things we once enjoyed with responsibilities here and there.

Most of us did come around to unwind with admission pending or school strikes.

You can imagine someone registered December, 2010, and by December, 2011, he/she has spend about 10 months online.

Besides, nothing lasts forever.

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by jtkoko9(f): 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
So true. I can remember how fun it was when i joined Nairaland, things ain't the same anymore.
Most of the comments i read these days are appalling.

quote author=ayobase post=49934553]

Nothing really changed though, just that we have outgrown some things we once enjoyed with responsibilities here and there.

Most of us did come around to unwind with admission pending or school strikes.

You can imagine someone registered December, 2010, and by December, 2011, he/she has spend about 10 months online.

Besides, nothing lasts forever.
[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by taryour(f): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
ifyalways:

Lai lai Sister me. Titi lai lai, mi o ni gbagbe e. Family and business all good. Eku changi cheesy

@Topic,
Toshmann
Preselect
Yuzedo (heard he got full time job as RD gateman grin)
Kobojunkie
Odunnu
Sagamite(he couldn't keep up with child support, deported himself to Sagamu grin )
The two busy bodies ie Jenny and Iya for UK.

my sis no be small change oo, we can't but help than to keep thanking God for his grace oo. Nija will sure get over all of this soon, that is certain cause Nigerians are strong.

I kinda miss jenny and babyosisi too. those two. lol
it is well with us all IJN
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by taryour(f): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
byvan03:

Hopefully they all good and peeping smiley.
Abi o, by the grace of God they are.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by taryour(f): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Ewuro4:
O gbe okere niyi... NL I used to enjoy and mess around is gone jare. Na to just pop in & out or better still read without log-in, remain.

Badosky babes if you're reading- holla babes kiss

awww my surest Ewuro4 good to see you too sis. trust you doing great, family and business.

so true sis, nairaland is really boring now o not with all this scaming/ begging thread with fake story to get sympathy and ppl money. it is well
Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by veave(f): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2016
You should not ask about them. I also do not blame them if they never come back. This place was becoming something else. When a forum were people spend time/data/opinion becomes a battle field, it becomes distasteful. The last 3yrs has been fighting, cursing, name calling, use of hard words on each other. Its on Nairaland i learnt, you only air your opinion by insulting others and bringing down their spirit. I learnt well.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by rennylaw(m): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nairaland of yore! It wasn't as educative and fun as it used to be back then. I am considering signing off for good too. Ethnic and tribal animosity reign supreme now. I joined Nairaland in 2006 by the way grin

1 Like

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by iwatch: 7:37am On Oct 07, 2016
Mattin:

Cc Seun do something
You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Idowuogbo??? by remsonik(f): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2016
When nairaland was nairaland, where are the movers and shakers? The forum is no longer interesting

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? / Postpartum Depression: What You Need To Know / Come In Here For Your Tokunbo (US, UK, Germany) Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.