Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Mr. Andrew Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mr. Andrew Joke (628 Views)

Super Eagle Joke You Can All Relates with. / Joke Of The Week. / Akpors The Thief - Today's Joke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Andrew Joke by ephemmex22: 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin ; grin grin grin grin grin

Mr. Andrew joke

*Once upon a time, Andrew was travelling by train in A/C class. He was traveling from Manchester to London! *He was traveling alone. After a while, a Beautiful lady came and sat in the opposite berth!*
*Andrew was pleasantly Happy! The lady kept smiling at him! This made Andrew even more Happy!*

*Then she went and sat next to him!*
*Andrew was bubbling with Joy!*
*She then leant towards him and whispered in his ear " Hand over all your valuables, cash, cards, mobile phone to me else I will shout and tell everybody that you are harassing and misbehaving with me" Andrew stared blankly at her!*
*He took out a paper and a pen from his bag and wrote "I can not hear or speak. You write on this paper whatever you want to say" The lady wrote everything what she said earlier and gave it to him! Andrew took her note, kept it in his pocket!*

*He got up and told her in clear tones..."Now shout & scream!!"*

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lol...nigeria Police Tweets About Betting / The Untold Story Of MMM / Made In Naija English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.