Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

How To Quickly Identify A Vacuum Leak Using Fuel Trim And Water - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Quickly Identify A Vacuum Leak Using Fuel Trim And Water (675 Views)

What Is A Vacuum Brake Booster Check Valve / Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas / You Too Can Identify A Hybrid Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Quickly Identify A Vacuum Leak Using Fuel Trim And Water by coccoduck: 5:17am On Oct 04, 2016
I had a heated arguement on this forum over this issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rQn9YBMZIg
Re: How To Quickly Identify A Vacuum Leak Using Fuel Trim And Water by honmusa(m): 6:25am On Oct 04, 2016
coccoduck:
I had a heated arguement on this forum over this issue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rQn9YBMZIg
Don't create more problem by hydrolocking your engine and creating electric shorts with this water method and beside water method so do it the right way by using smoke machine,smoke machine can find even the tiniest leak and evap leak.
I use it all the time and it makes a huge difference in my diagnoses business.
Scannerdanner is a pro and knows when to draw the line
Re: How To Quickly Identify A Vacuum Leak Using Fuel Trim And Water by diportivo: 6:58am On Oct 04, 2016
nurey

Come and learn something new

I don't av mb to watch......I will come learn from u later
Re: How To Quickly Identify A Vacuum Leak Using Fuel Trim And Water by coccoduck: 7:02am On Oct 04, 2016
honmusa:

Don't create more problem by hydrolocking your engine and creating electric shorts with this water method and beside water method so do it the right way by using smoke machine,smoke machine can find even the tiniest leak and evap leak.
I use it all the time and it makes a huge difference in my diagnoses business.
Scannerdanner is a pro and knows when to draw the line
did you watch the video? I bet you did not. One love.
Re: How To Quickly Identify A Vacuum Leak Using Fuel Trim And Water by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2016
diportivo:
nurey

Come and learn something new

I don't av mb to watch......I will come learn from u later

Nurey when you watch finish, abeg tell me how e be wink
Re: How To Quickly Identify A Vacuum Leak Using Fuel Trim And Water by nurey(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2016
Gazzuzz and diportivo una no like me. In this economy recession make person dey use his certificate fly kite during a thunder storm.

(1) (Reply)

C200 Koompressor Benz 05/06 / Toyota Carina E Needed With Cash At Hand. / How To Rectify Faulty Tire Sensor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.