Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Woman Confesses To Witchcraft - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Confesses To Witchcraft (490 Views)

Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video / Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted / Racist Woman Confesses She Lied Sixty Two Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Confesses To Witchcraft by emynike2001(m): 7:05am On Oct 04, 2016
The pictures u see below is a bizzare occurance that happened live in Orifite, Anambra state yesterday after d woman happened to confess of being the omen behind so many lives in the town.
That she has successfully locked so many destinies under her evil spell padlocks and voodoo, that goat u see below has a lady name on it, she said the goat has been pregnant for more than three years, that as long as d goat remains that way the lady will not marry and even if she succeeds to marry, the cry of a baby will not be heard in her household.
Investigations is still on going as more storiesbwill roll in.

Re: Woman Confesses To Witchcraft by emynike2001(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2016
more pictures

Re: Woman Confesses To Witchcraft by olumaxi(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2016
U r suppose to show us an image of a burnt/burnin witch....and not al those sacrificial items
Re: Woman Confesses To Witchcraft by falcon01: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2016
What did she do?? tongue
Re: Woman Confesses To Witchcraft by brandonobi(m): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2016
how easy it is to parade a self "proclaimed witch" without fear of morphing into a rat or having a "tied destiny"
Re: Woman Confesses To Witchcraft by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2016
D
Re: Woman Confesses To Witchcraft by nsiazu: 7:48am On Oct 04, 2016
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Woman Confesses To Witchcraft by emynike2001(m): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2016
Any nairalander from Orifite Anambra state can call home to confirm more on this report, I have d 2mins video still trying to post it.

(1) (Reply)

I Stole My Boss’ N1.3m To Build House For My Family – Houseboy, 20 / Evil Doers: Two Men Arrested With Crushed Human Heads Hidden Inside Bread / Please Help A Naija Oap Recover His Laptop, Very Valuable Documents Contained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.